PUNK GIRLS!!!

wREk OnE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Screw all you people

like I said in yet another punk thread:

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

forgive me if this is badly worded, I'm very high.....

but I hate the way if you have something like a mowhawk (and I do), no matter where you go you can count on there being someone ready to tell you its fake rebellion

its not rebellion, its my fucking hair.

I have because I want to look this way. Evey once in a while I grow it out for a few months, but I always shave it back in, because I don't feel right without it

And its HAIR, not a sandwich board reading I AM AN APOSTLE OF ANARCHISM, I AM THE EMBODIMENT OF FREEDOM - LETS US TEAR DOWN THE BARRIERS OF SOCIETY!

its just hair

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

if you have to dress 'punk' then chances are you're missing the point.

How sad would I be to stop dressing the way I am comfortable with because some guy on the Internet made a blanket statement about people who dress a bit like me?

This is simply the way *I* want to look, if *YOU* choose to read more into it, that's your problem not mine.

and I'm never wearing heels........................

Guest willy.wonka

Screw all you people

I'm never wearing heels........................

oh yes you will.....

First of all, I suggest you practice at home with your own PUNK ROCK PAPER DOLL!!!

Just click the pic

http://www.deadmilkmen.com/images/prockgirl_thumb.jpg'>

Screw all you people

and I'm never wearing heels........................

Punk rock girl

Give me a chance

Punk rock girl

Let's go slam dance

We'll dress like Minnie Pearl

Just you and me punk rock girl

This is simply the way *I* want to look, if *YOU* choose to read more into it, that's your problem not mine.

Then why the fuck did you even post?

What everyone is trying to say is:

If you're fitting the whole little punk image yet go around saying stupid shit about anti-uniformistic beliefs and such then you're a fucking moron.

First of all, if you front like you know what she's into cause you asked some punk girls what they like, you're definitely not going to impress her. Just talk to her and be real. Don't pretend to know something about punk if you don't already. If she feels you then cool, if not, who cares, you lost nothing. Just be real.

Originally posted by test pattern

Then why the fuck did you even post?

What everyone is trying to say is:

If you're fitting the whole little punk image yet go around saying stupid shit about anti-uniformistic beliefs and such then you're a fucking moron.

I posted because a lot of the previous posts had a "sweeping statement" feel to them, and I wanted to give the opinions of a mohawk-haver (seeing as punks don't think I'm punk, goths don't think I'm goth, and home-boys think I'm weird - mowhawk-haver will have to do)

anyway, I also nneded to remind everyone that

I FUCKING ROCK

thank you

• 1 month later...

[b

anyway, I also nneded to remind everyone that

I FUCKING ROCK

thank you [/b]

oh yeah i want to remind everyone i like to rock out with my cock out!!

punk/hiphop/emo/ are just labels you are what you want to be its all a state of mind i look like a soemthing and i have attracted opposites.. variety is the spice of life so my advice is dont front treat that girl like a goddess with out being gullible and youll be fine.. in otherwords just just do it

Originally posted by High Priest

Ya but theres nothing like hot cheese in the morning...

ugh, santa and i were discussing that cheese is one of the most unflattering smells a girl can have, it's just weird and gross. the other one is ramen noodles.....grooooss

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

punk rock is dead. i've said that to people and they're like "no, as long as theres one punk left its not dead...". well, yeah, it is. dead and buried. sorry

along with all the other genres, hiphop, true graffiti, the bohemian movement, communism, various cultures, their languages, and god

but I'm still interested in all of them........ and I consider myself a punk soooo who are you to tell me otherwise?

you completely entitled to you opinion, and I do see where you are coming from - but I'm just going to continue facing the "Punk Is Dead" thing with annoying enthusiasm.

I think with the all time high of the media and consumerism - the world needs punk more than ever.... hopefully it will happen. Death to the music industry

along with all the other genres, hiphop, true graffiti, the bohemian movement, communism, various cultures, their languages, and god

yes, this is true as well for the most part. i just happen to think that the vast majority of punk lyrics are very trite and well.......whats the word i'm looking for here....boring? i dunno. but it all seems very "done" and tired. then again, almost all lyrics to all music are trite and done over and over. everyones just doing the same things. but what can be new? i dont know. as far as the media and consumerism, dont bother trying to fight it, you really cant win (thats not directed at you ripper, but the general world) the best you can do is choose your labels wisely.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

as far as the media and consumerism, dont bother trying to fight it, you really cant win (thats not directed at you ripper, but the general world)

The way I see it, the media and consumerism (and the music industry) sprung up during a prosperous and calm time in history. It's only gone really nuts recently. I don't believe the conditions required to support it (ie prosperity, large amouts of disposable cash in the west etc) and going to last the rest of my lifetime. I think its going to come to a head, and collapse.

not that this is strictly relevent to what I will think will happen, but I just couldn't resist.

In the world I see - You will wear leather clothes that last you the rest of your life. You will see tiny figures pounding corn and laying-strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of the ruins of a superhighway.

Guest RaiD

how dumb... girls are girls dont act fake and be yourself and you can get them.. if try to do shit to make her think your cool then you will never get a girl man

Archived