Israel

Ski Mask

really whats there to disagree with. ill humor you. Before the second world war and under the dirrective of the Balfour declaration the Jews were already beginning to populate Palestine. It was a British territory and the British agreed to allow the Jews a homeland in Palestine. They had anscestral ties to the region. This is nearly indisputable. They were there first. There was also talk of a Jewish homeland in South America. I think it was Argentina but why put them in South America and displace South Americans when you can put them in Palestine the place that they want to be. Its pretty clear that no country wants a large jewish population. During and just before the Holocaust no country would open its doors for Jewish immigrants. The British even imposed late immigration restrictions on Palestine. Then 6 million were killed. Its just my opinion that this small slice of the middle east is not too big a deal. More than half of it is desert anyways. I have long been impressed by Israel's defense capibility. I dont care for islam but if it makes people happy i dont care. Im just not too down with all the suicide bombings, terrorism, and jihad. I also think that when Israel was getting missles hurled into it by Iraq we should have let them take care of the problem. Israel has already fought wars against the Arab nations and won. Impressive victories. Arab girls really are obnoxious. Dont take my word for it. Go seek out a group of them and find out for yourself. I almost dont blame arab men for being such fuckers. Its probably because they have to listen to their women all the time. It would make me sour too. Jewish girls are easy. And if you dont know now you know

As for a Jewish state in Germany. I never really thought about that. I doubt the jews wanted a homeland in Germany and im sure the Germans didnt either. Anyways who cares about Palestinians. They are lucky the Israelis have allowed them what they have.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by isor357@Nov 1 2005, 06:26 AM

Israel is surrounded on all sides by enemies and is hated by every arab nation. This includes the whole middle east as well as north Africa. Israel has a large palestinian population of sworn enemies. Life in Israel is very uncertain. There have been so many suicide bombings over the last few years. In 67' they fought a war against Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Egypt and won. Israel has nuclear weapons and very well equipt arsenel. We give them our technology. In the past America has had to step in to keep Israel from blowing Iraq into hell.(heaven forbid) Even as Iraq was hurling SCUDs into Israel. Young Israelis are required to serve in the armed forces. The Israeli Mossad is like the CIA but with fucking huge nuts. Considering all of what has happened to Jewish people across the diaspora they deserve a homeland. Israel is where Jewish people are said to have originated and is therefor a suitable place. If the Jews decided to wipe out the Palestinians i wouldnt blame them for a second. Fuck palestinians and islam. Not that Palestinians havnt had a rough go of it. When immigration really picked up after 1946 the Jews took everything from the Palestinian and herded them into concentration camps.

I perfer jews over arabs. Jewish girls are easy and arab girls are disrespectful and loud

So your preference of jews over Arabs originates from your liking of easy Jew floozies, sounds like a solid logic....so intellegent.

So your preference of jews over Arabs originates from your liking of easy Jew floozies, sounds like a solid logic....so intellegent.

not that it really matters but within the last year i took a 400 level course on the arab israeli conflict and 3 classes on the holocaust. I probably know more about the topic than most of the put together. And just to clear up your little shitfit i like all easy floozies. Black, brown and especially yellow. My highschool was probaly 30% arab 30% jewish and 30% black. I fell into the 10% white category. I have seen how races and religious groups act and im speaking under purely objective pretences. Dont get it twisted. Im not a huge bigot. My fiance is korean. My best mate is black. I have probably had more ethnic friends than white ones. I work with arab kids and we get along great. I dont sugarcoat my opinions around them and they give me shit on the regular. Thats not to say that we dont get along. Rest assured that i could think you into a steamy pile of shit

Guest KING BLING

I had wanted to write this than stopped because you're not worth it but the above paragraph was essentially the equivalent to someone saying "its okay that I said that racist remark, some of my best friends are black." no matter what you have read or what classes you attend, your "knowledge" of the conflict and the opinions you formed have little to do with eachother in your presentation. Everything you stated regarding your opinion is either not supported or is based on ridiculously acute experiences you've had in your small life. I don't know where to start - for one, you seemt o beleive your experience with Americanized versions of these two cultures is anything like the people in the Middle East. Secondly, Jews and Palestinians both have histories in the region older than our countries whole history - the logic used there would uproot half of the borders drawn today throughout the world, including the United States. Also, your history of the region ignores one small fact - the British controlled Palestine, but had no historical right to determine who should live there. Because they chose to make Israel what is does not by default make it right. And "Fuck Islam" - dude, you're way off and missing a very strong religions many strong points over what it is used for by extremists. Anyways, I can't go on and argue with you because you don't really say anything concrete, just inflamatory statements surrounded by facts I knew without putting down money on classes...I'm gonna go call my best friend who is black and tell him that at the end of the day I don't respect him enough to allow my arguments to rest on there own merits and instead I opted to use our friendship and his race to win an argument. I'm sure he'll appreciate being my "black friend' when I need him to be, but my normal friend when no one else is around...

you talk all the shit you want and at the end of the day yer still wrong. I am all that and a bag of chips. my IQ far exceeds what is concidered normal. I work 2 jobs. Im getting a 3.8 and taking very difficult classes. My girlfriend IS HOT ASIAN AND could be a model. Im young. attractive and i drive a LANCER EVO. My apartment is pretty hooked up to. With the plazma the the 64 gallon salt water fish tank. My mind is clear enought to realize that Islam is a piece of shit. MY BURNERS ARE SICK TOO. .And i dont pray to mecca 3 times a day.. Someday i will fuck some islamist up for praying

Originally posted by isor357@Nov 1 2005, 10:57 AM

There was also talk of a Jewish homeland in South America. I think it was Argentina but why put them in South America and displace South Americans when you can put them in Palestine the place that they want to be.

Actually it was Africa, Uganda to be precise. Hertzel said "No" and that was the end of that. Oh and in general its not very smart to end a nice agument with I hate whom ever. It just makes you look ignorant regarless of how solid your agument is.

Originally posted by isor357@Nov 4 2005, 05:28 AM

you talk all the shit you want and at the end of the day yer still wrong. I am all that and a bag of chips. my IQ far exceeds what is concidered normal. I work 2 jobs. Im getting a 3.8 and taking very difficult classes. My girlfriend IS HOT ASIAN AND could be a model. Im young. attractive and i drive a LANCER EVO. My apartment is pretty hooked up to. With the plazma the the 64 gallon salt water fish tank. My mind is clear enought to realize that Islam is a piece of shit. MY BURNERS ARE SICK TOO. .And i dont pray to mecca 3 times a day.. Someday i will fuck some islamist up for praying

I don't think I even have to say anything. I mean you were doing better when other people were pulling your card, now youre pulling your own card you yuppie sucker. By the way Mr. Hi IQ, your'e a sucker and you are talking to a grown man with kids and a wife, And I told somebody before on this site that you can joke all you want , but there are 2 things I don't joke about , My religion and my family, So If you are making jokes , then they are not funny , If you are serious , then you are more of a lowlife than I thought. Anyway, some words of advice from your elder, Have some respect for people and they will respect you, Your 2 jobs , your Lancer and your Asian girl don't make you special because one day you'll probably get canned for thinking you are too special, your lancer will blow a head gasket and Your Girl will get old and ugly and you will be left with nothing to brag about, then you'll slip into depression and overdose on OC's becuase you can't handle the reality of not being the Big Kahuna you used to think you were. You should humble yourself a little and learn how to show people respect because mark my words , If you keep that materialistic psuedo important 3.8 toughguy outlook on life, you will crash and burn hard one day. Honestly, man, in that post you made yourself look so out of touch with reality and in a boogie nights fantasy world that I had to re read it to see if you were joking.

isor, yeah you're right, you shit huge, out of your brain, apparently

your 'argument' has dissolved into a hate rant, and it won't be tolerated.

let's NOT PLAY INTO THIS (ahem..dawood)

dude just wants to get a rise out of you

apparently his big screen and hot bitch aren't enough to keep him entertained.

Its ok symbols, I'm done with him, not only is he a disrespectful spineless coward. he is a liar too. its amazing how he was down to ramen noodles and jobless in September, but now in November he is big balling.

what a sucker.

QUOTE FROM ISOR ON THE 'EARN LESS' THREAD

"im not joking. I look around my college campus and i see women. I would conclude that its probably around 65-70% female. The bad news is that they are mostly unattractive. I been pouring through the papers and discovered that unless you have experience in one of the skilled trades you are basically fucked. Furthermore. why would i apprentice to do some shit when im spending all this time and money to go to school for a "carreer" the shit that i would perfer to do is geared towards females or it pays minimum wage. I would far rather sit on my ass and type and answer phones or clean houses than apprentice to be a plumber up to my knees in mud digging trenches at 7 in the morning for $9 an hour. Either that or its part time. Even if you find a job doing some manual labor and make decent $ its hardly enough to pay bill let alone save. Some friends of mine graduated before me and none of them have even put their degrees to use. I know way too many waiters and waitresses with college degrees. I cant even find a punk ass resturaunt job. Sorry about the complaining. Im beginning to feel like shit is hopeless. I want to move to costa rica and grow bananas and drugs.

Im at a fucking loss 12oz. I dont have a next move. Im going down on the ramen noodle 5 oclock vodka i hope my car dont break down diet.

Anybody with a suggetion besides kill yourself or sell rock is more than welcome to fire away. a job solution. anybody like their job? winning lotto numbers."

I'm still investigating him though

• 6 months later...

The site is mearly a propaganda tool ment to mislead and misguide people who have little knowlage on the subject of the conflict. It is full of inaccuracies and misleading satistics.

ha, ha ...Mar..A.K.A Quick draw Mcgraw...somehow I knew you'd be the first to respond to that and I knew you'd respond exactly like that.

Just consider. Every story has 3 sides.

this side / that side and the right side.

ha, ha ...Mar..A.K.A Quick draw Mcgraw...somehow I knew you'd be the first to respond to that and I knew you'd respond exactly like that.

Just consider. Every story has 3 sides.

this side / that side and the right side.

I have some sort of sixth sense about this stuff.

holy shit i cannot believe how much of a maggot isor is. its crazy how superior i can feel compared to someone just by reading their posts on the internet. im seriiously smirking right now about how low as dirt you are isor. a pathetic little faggot with a chip on your shoulder.

ugg....I dont want to get into this now....or really at all.....heres a few quick examples and then Im going to bed:

1. It is impossible to know how many palestinians have been killed in israel because the red cresent in israel has been known to inflate numbers. Not to mention they fail to give the reasons of death. Unlike the suicide bombers israelis dont kill people at random.

2.UN resolutions targetin the israelis and palestinians- Frankly if you read them and have a knowlage of the history behind them alot of them seem insignificant and sometimes silly.

3.Political prisoners and detaines- First off there have been civilains and soldiers kidnapped but since the palestinian people arent a governing body they cant hold them prisoner. Instead they end up dead on the side of the road or in a cave.

4.Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes

"0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 4,170 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since September 29, 2000." Where it gets tricky is the palestinian government cannot demolish homes in Israel. What It fails to include is the number of jewish homes that have been demolished for being on illegal land and such. Not to mention when Israelis destroy palestinian homes it is because they are being used for smuggling weapons into israel.

5.New Settlements Built (March 2001 - July 2003)

"60+ new Jewish-only settlements have been built on confiscated Palestinian land between March 2001 and July 11, 2003. There have been 0 cases of Palestinians confiscating Israeli land and building settlements." The dates are rather conveniant for a fairly well updated site. Aza and gush katif would be the reason for the laziness in the update.

1. Unlike the suicide bombers israelis dont kill people at random.

im sorry but that is a complete load of bullshit there are so many well documented examples of israel bombing palestinians and shooting little girls etc.

but hey im sure a lot of palestinians would love to indiscriminately bomb israel too they jsut dont have the resources beyond suicide bombings

C'mon Mar, he's gonna find dozens of stories about 'collateral damage' from the decades old 'missle attack' tactic... you don't really have a leg to stand on with the 'show me proof' argument... I thought you were better than that.

You got to trust me on this Smart. I've been doing this for years. Its very repetative.

Anyhow, I seriously doubt that anyone will be able to find an example of a random murder by the Israeli military. Even the missle attacks arent random. They are targeted at high level terrorists that would be otherwise difficult to take out. The israelis take special precausions to ensure that there is a minimal amount of deaths when they conduct such attacks. Alot military deaths since 2000 have been because the Israelis insist on going door to door when hunting down terrrorists instead of bombing the hell out of that area in order to ensure that there are minimal civilian deaths.

Archived