Israel

Ski Mask

jewish task force,

how suprising for you to give complete amnesty to isreal. :rolleyes:

how are we "SO FUCKING STUPID" when you presented nothing but opinions? your opinions dont make our wrong, and none of us have claimed our opinions to be anything but just that.

"How are you going to justify what those piece of shit palestinian suicide fucks are doing??? How about some crazy fuck goes into your church, school, nightclub or any place where you like to hang out and decides he wants to blow himself up or open fire on a crowd of people??? I bet you would be pretty pissed off. "

actually, i wouldnt attend any school, church or or nightclub that supported the imprisionment, genocide, and enslavement of that countries indigenous people, so if the club blew up, i really wouldnt be that moved, and more than likely would root for the bomber. why? cause i can relate to being so desperate for freedom and self determination that you would be billing to kill yourself to bring about change.

but again, im just 'fucking stupid'

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since im an ass i dont really care what the hell happens bc its half way around the world and doesnt affect me whatsoever , yeah its tragic that thousands of ppl are being killed , but no one is doing anything to solve the underlying problem , they just continue to perpetuate the violence , the saying cooler heads will prevail seems to have been completely abandoned , and its not going to get any better until somebody takes a more responsible view an actually does something to promote peace . and frankly im glad that they are invading palestine with tanks and shooting missles at them , no it doesnt help any , but i guess its better that one side shows a strong showing of force and even starts a war that both sides just continue to mindlessly attack each other , bc eventually one side or the other will 'win' and then finally maybe the situation will come under atleast a small bit of control .

Guest BROWNer

wow...

there's been almost or even more than 3

times the total body count of dead israeli's for

dead palestinians....800-900+ (*in the last 17-18months).

scales are tipped.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

actually, i wouldnt attend any school, church or or nightclub that supported the imprisionment, genocide, and enslavement of that countries indigenous people, so if the club blew up, i really wouldnt be that moved, and more than likely would root for the bomber. why? cause i can relate to being so desperate for freedom and self determination that you would be billing to kill yourself to bring about change.

but again, im just 'fucking stupid'

I better watch what I say before I get banned.

You attended school in the US I presume? Well the United States has supported the imprisionment, genocide, and enslavement of many countries indigenous poeple. So stop trying to be all self-rightous. This country that we all live in has done some fucked up shit. Not saying that we deserve attacks, but just saying that you are trying to be all cool saying, I dont support this , I dont support that. You dont know what you support or dont support. Go live in Isreal for a few years, come back and tell me what its like. JEWS are Isreal's indigenous peoples. Judaism is not just a religion but a culture and race of people. We took back our country and now we are defending it.

imprisionment, genocide, and enslavement

Dont get me started about the imprisonment, genocide and enslavement of Jews that has been happening for thousands of years. And for what?? Being Jewish.

You better stop believing what the press is telling you.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

israel stole the land from palestine. they should have gotten it from someone else. period.

Oh, and you are a fucking genius with that comment. Now tell me, if Isreal were to "steal" land from someone else, wouldn't you be bitching about it still? And why did Jews pick that piece of land, because it was ours to begin with.

1. No land was stolen. Land was taken back.

2. Stealing land is what America did to the Native Americans. ( now if they started an uprising, coming into your church, school, bar etc, blowing themselves up and opening fire on innocent people, you would be defending your country now wouldnt you? )

how long ago was it the jewish land? thousands of years?

if native americans started killing americans, i couldn't blame them. fair is fair.

honestly.

i'm just saying i wish the jewish people would find somewhere else to make a jewish land instead of trying to 'take it back'. but since it is holy i guess that's outta the question.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

how long ago was it the jewish land? thousands of years?

if native americans started killing americans, i couldn't blame them. fair is fair.

honestly.

i'm just saying i wish the jewish people would find somewhere else to make a jewish land instead of trying to 'take it back'. but since it is holy i guess that's outta the question.

The SAME people that say shit like "an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind" are the same people on here applauding the Palestinian movement which revolves arounf sending in martyrs to shopping markets and exploding themselves next to women and children with nails attached to themselves to make an even more dangerous explosion. The same people on here that scream out against the war on terrorism and want peace and hugs are the same people that stick up for these fucking martyrs trying to see the reason behind it and understand what these people are feeling and why they do this shit.

So Palestine got their land stolen, who didn't? Why don't they just chill the fuck out and try to get it back politically. I mean what is bombing innocent women and children at the supermarket gonna do? Is it somesort of revenge , remember "an eye for an eye leaves everbody blind"

no land stolen?you come back after CENTURIES and claim it's not stolen?how can you say that?maybe we should give good old USA back to the natives, and it doesn't even matter people have been moving here from all over the world for a couple centuries, building a new society and economy and living comfortably.maybe we should all just leave with no hesitation.maybe we should let the romans in italy have whole europe?it's that simple isn't it?you're a one sided fool.sheron a good man...ha.he's as good as napoleon, hitler, and all the other dictators that live in a stolen land and are fed up with the people they stole land from.

to who ever said i was racist:make your judgement more clear and explain zog theory.

Bullshit. You know if a Sioux Indian walked into a place where a bunch of your homies were chilling, or your mom or dads work and opened fire or blew himself up you would be pretty pissed. And if this was happening all over America for more than a year and a half you would be even more pissed. You would also hope that GW Bush put in the order to roll tanks and shit into thier reservations. Dont front.

It is Holy Land. Holy not only to Jews but to Christianity as well.

Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

no land stolen?you come back after CENTURIES and claim it's not stolen?how can you say that?maybe we should give good old USA back to the natives, and it doesn't even matter people have been moving here from all over the world for a couple centuries, building a new society and economy and living comfortably.maybe we should all just leave with no hesitation.maybe we should let the romans in italy have whole europe?it's that simple isn't it?you're a one sided fool.sheron a good man...ha.he's as good as napoleon, hitler, and all the other dictators that live in a stolen land and are fed up with the people they stole land from.

to who ever said i was racist:make your judgement more clear and explain zog theory.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Stop ranting, take a deep breath and try to make sense.

exactly.if there's been a pretty hardcore uprising against that land your people "took back", then they should realize they shouldn't be there in the first place.the difference is the americans europeans had won the war a loooong time ago against the indians.that's why i'm living comfortably amongst millions of other people in this country.the israelis are way outnumbered and yet they still claim it's their land and that muslims are insane and their actions are always for defensive reasons.

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

You have no idea what you are talking about. Stop ranting, take a deep breath and try to make sense.

actually i know quite a bit about the middle east in general.don't make assumptions you don't know me.i know i have more right to talk about this than most of you.

It is Holy Land. Holy not only to Jews but to Christianity as well.

indeed, and to the Muslims.

notice the Christians aren't that pushed anymore, at least in comparison with the Jews/Arabs. That, I can only assume, is because of the higher standard of living. So I have the answer: Capitolism, it worked before...............

all joking aside, raising people's standard of living is the key

and as Bono pointed out at that world forum - There's another ten Afghanistans waiting to happen in Africa.........................

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

indeed, and to the Muslims.

notice the Christians aren't that pushed anymore, at least in comparison with the Jews/Arabs. That, I can only assume, is because of the higher standard of living. So I have the answer: Capitolism, it worked before...............

all joking aside, raising people's standard of living is the key

and as Bono pointed out at that world forum - There's another ten Afghanistans waiting to happen in Africa.........................

So wait, are you trying to say Jews in America are poor? Are you trying to say that Jews in Europe are poor? Are you trying to say that Jews in Isreal are poor? Jews not capitalists? Are you fucking crazy????

Look at the majority of Arab countries. The citizens live in poverty.

Look at Isrealis, they live pretty well. Its irrelevant but......

Ok, keep defending Palestinians.. Assist them. They will turn on you just like the other Arab countries the US tried to help.

Afghanistan: We helped them out against Russia, taught the army that became the Taliban and Alqueda(Osama and all his top aides were in this army getting trained by Americans) and now we are fighting against them. This will happen agian.

Kuwait: We helped them out when they got invaded by Iraq. Now in a poll of Arab countries, they were 7-10 for the WTC attacks.

Palestinians: Dont forget they were cheering when the WTC happened.

Is this the thanks we get?

So wait, are you trying to say Jews in America are poor? Are you trying to say that Jews in Europe are poor? Are you trying to say that Jews in Isreal are poor? Jews not capitalists? Are you fucking crazy????

Look at the majority of Arab countries. The citizens live in poverty.

Look at Isrealis, they live pretty well. Its irrelevant but......

Ok, keep defending Palestinians.. Assist them. They will turn on you just like the other Arab countries the US tried to help.

Afghanistan: We helped them out against Russia, taught the army that became the Taliban and Alqueda(Osama and all his top aides were in this army getting trained by Americans) and now we are fighting against them. This will happen agian.

Kuwait: We helped them out when they got invaded by Iraq. Now in a poll of Arab countries, they were 7-10 for the WTC attacks.

Palestinians: Dont forget they were cheering when the WTC happened.

Is this the thanks we get?

There's no "we" here.

I don't believe there's ANY justifaction for killing kids, ever. Both sides are doing this. So, no I don't support what the Palestinians are doing. I'm not even talking about whether or not Israel should be there

However, they should get the fuck out of the Occupied Territories.

you gave examples of who the US (no "me" or "us") had given military aid to

and you left out Israel

this could backfire just as easily, seeing as US backing Israel without question is CLEARLY one of the sources of Arab hatred of the US

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Quote:

USA is the Arab worlds enemy, no matter how much those countries try to hide it. Think about that.

I have thought about it, and I came to the conclusion that this was OBVIOUSLY inpart because of the unquestioning support that the US gives Israel

Wrong, that hated the US way before any support was given to Israel.

Yes but irrelivant. If I hate you now, I will hate you more if you help my enemy. They still hate the US. So the US helps Israel fight them.

quote:

'you gave examples of who the US (no "me" or "us") had given military aid to

and you left out Israel

this could backfire just as easily, seeing as US backing Israel without question is CLEARLY one of the sources of Arab hatred of the US"

What the fuck are you trying to justify here?

I'm not trying to justify anything

you mentioned the people the US armed, and then it backfired

I pointed out that the US is arming Israel and it is backfiring

Quote:

They still hate the US. So the US helps Israel fight them.

YOU on the other hand are arguing that the US is involved because that Arabs hate them. I would have thought that the relatively large Jewish population (who vote) of the US was a more likely cause.........................

Arafat. What a piece of garbage. This guy was the leader of the PLO yet he gets the fucking Nobel Peace Prize. What a crock of shit.

i agree totally with this, neither arafat nor rabine(sp!) should have been given a peace prize.

a question that needs to be asked is whether the Palestinian Authority should unilaterally declare the creation of a Palestinian state in the Occupide Territories? will it stop the violence? i doubt it, and it will probably lead to an escalation in the conflict..... on the other hand the palestinians dont seem to have much more of a choice either.

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: this world is going mad,the things that are going on today

Originally posted by seeking innocence

ummm, i dont know, i think it might have to do with the fact that invading iraq will piss off EVERYONE, including our allies, and might very well lead to ww3.

i hate to break it to you, but the US and our sanctions are responsible for more death, disease and famine in iraq than sadaam is. also, dont forget that until he decided to invade kuwait, he was our allie. all those weapons his soldiers threw down against us, we gave him. he only became our enemy when he stood to hold a monopoly on oil.

oil, by the way, ive decided is the root of all evil in the world, because oil controls EVERYTHING. without it, our whole society beaks down. that makes me mad. america makes me mad.

seeking....i love you.

the only "good" i can see from a big war is casulties so large that the human race will be a small one...

fuckin greed....

Archived