Israel

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

arafat the root of all the problems???you obviously have no clue about this situation.he's not really that significant.i have nothing against jewish people but fuck israel.the reason it has lasted so long and been "politically correct " in the media's eyes is because of america's support.think about it.where does most of the campaign money from the economy to the presidential candidates come from...the jewish american big whigs in the industry.even the media. i believe a couple of the main tv networks are owned by jewish am. too.as long as israel has that economic support from the US, nothing will get resolved.the palestinians' opinions don't even matter, because israel always ends up being "just".i'm absolutely against terrorism too, but some of these people question why people are so fed over there with the US.i'm not saying it's a good reason to kill at all, but they do have their reasons.and all this bullshit about our gov. trying to get to the root of terrorism is fantasy until the US starts recognizing palestine's requests.shit, the british took land from them already after how many centuries and made it into israel.that;s reason enough to hate.once again religion at work.centuries of wars based on our diferences and religion is still a major part of our society.technology progresses but people remain dumb.

also...as much as i hate bush, i'm thankful gore didn't win...who knows what kinda twisted plots him and Lieberman could have againt palestine.

this almost sounds a bit racist, i'm sorry spot, the whole zog theory=rascism.

Originally posted by serum

it seems to me that everyone knows this shit is not going to end until either the palestinians are all wiped out or israel gives them the land back atleast from before 1967. they've already agreed to this. however i look at it as the world being the parents and the israel being the big brother and the palestinians being the little brother. the parents have said 'hey jimmy give em his toy back' and walked away.

i think its pretty universally accepted that the palestinians are the oppressed in this situation but its really difficult to get others support understandibly because the palestinians really know how to make themselves look bad, assassinations in the world cup, suicide bombings, etc. they don't really know how to "play the game "so to speak. if they weren't killing so many innocent people then perhaps they'd get support from some where therefore looking like the victims, the oppressed, but no one in their right mind is going to make a political move to help people that kill innocent israelis. arabs nations don't even publicly back them.

israel on the other hand has the land dangling above their head saying "hey you want this back? kiss my ass, no better yet get on your knees and kiss my feet, oh and while you're down there suck my dick." always moving the goal post back 100 yards. arrest militants, arafat arrests a record number of militants and nothing. stop the violence, arafat for the first time in years starts to tell the palestinians to chill, and sharon orders new settlements to be built on palestian occupied territories. sharon is a sick fuck. he knows how to play the game. he has all the jewish people in america on his side and he is obviously getting weapons and support that he need especially in cases where america pretends to be a mediator. how can you mediate farily when you're allies with israel. its like having your boy be the deciding vote in a battle against you and another guy. israel is always going to come out on top no matter what. sharon really just wants to torture arafat and the palestinian people. always accusing arafat for not doing enough when anytime he does something he calls it shit. sharon forgets that he was the fucking dumbass that started the hole escalation of violence by visiting a mosque that from what i believe he had previously ordered the killings of palestinians. he kills off the palestinian police yet tells arafat to have control. how the fuck can you control your people if your police stations are gone? palestinians do some sick shit but i understand them better i guess. i always side with the oppressed.

"give me back my land!"

"no give me head."

"fuck you jew!"

big brother punches him straight in the nose.

"give me back my land!"

"no. now you have to suck my dick and say you're sorry."so he kicks big brother in the shin. and big brother hacks off an arm,

"give me back my land!"

"no, now you must say you're sorry, suck my dick, and swallow." the palestinians now start going for the balls and israel starts assassinating off whoever they feel fit without a trial."

"give me back my land!"

"no you annoying little fuck, now you must say you're sorry, suck my dick, swallow, and lick my ass for good measure." so now palestinians go for the jugular and big brother pleads innocent and says "hey look what these crazy fucks are doing to us poor poor israelis, this calls for a thoughro ass whoopin" israel then goes into little brothers room whenever he wants takes whatever he wants and destroys whatever he wants and even chills in his room for weeks keeping his brother locked in the closet. all this on tv.

my 2 cents, give them back their land, build a fucking wall between both sides and from there if anyone fucks with anyone else then you obviously are screwed because you got your damn land back.

They won't give them thier land back, what you said, they offered them the (1967) land, yeah, but only if they can own a spiderweb structure of roads connecting the remaining territories OWNED by Israel. I didn't know if you know this.

I'm with you on the big brother, little brother thing, maybe it's more like big brother, redheaded stepchild little brother however.

Originally posted by Pistol

I trip out on the WASP kids with everything that want something to fight for always wanna stick up for the Palestinians and bash Israel.

Yeah, me too, in a bad way. However, I'll generalize further and say most other types of people who stick up for Palestinians are in the right 100%.

Guest willy.wonka

this world is going mad,the things that are going on today

i hate war,but what the fuck is taking america so long to destroy Hussien Saddam?!

Originally posted by ese

the statements the US has made are all about appearences really. They are the biggest military and financial backer of israel as far as I know. If they really wanted things done they would start cutting funding and support, and stop backing israel so much. Youd see israel cool down real fast if that ever happened...the last people they wanna piss off are the americans.

when kids can't play nice - you take away the fucking toys..................

and chozer - my understanding is that Israel moved into areas BEYOND what they got after WWII, around 1967 i think......

and don't tell me it's about religion.........thats shite! Do you think that suicide bombers are really doing what they do, because these people do not believe what they believe?!?

Of course not, they do it because they hate Israelis - and have been brought up with that all their lives..............and vice versa

They hate them because they're Jews, not because they believe in Judaism - thats TRIBALISM

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

and don't tell me it's about religion.........thats shite! Do you think that suicide bombers are really doing what they do, because these people do not believe what they believe?!?

Of course not, they do it because they hate Israelis - and have been brought up with that all their lives..............and vice versa

They hate them because they're Jews, not because they believe in Judaism - thats TRIBALISM

I can't believe you just said that. Suicide bombers aren't motivated by religion?? Sigh.....I'm not even going to try to explain this to you

Re: this world is going mad,the things that are going on today

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i hate war,but what the fuck is taking america so long to destroy saddam hussain?!

ummm, i dont know, i think it might have to do with the fact that invading iraq will piss off EVERYONE, including our allies, and might very well lead to ww3.

i hate to break it to you, but the US and our sanctions are responsible for more death, disease and famine in iraq than sadaam is. also, dont forget that until he decided to invade kuwait, he was our allie. all those weapons his soldiers threw down against us, we gave him. he only became our enemy when he stood to hold a monopoly on oil.

oil, by the way, ive decided is the root of all evil in the world, because oil controls EVERYTHING. without it, our whole society beaks down. that makes me mad. america makes me mad.

Guest BROWNer

this might be too small a blipoid on the radar, but has anyone here

been hearing anything solid on this so-called 'israeli spy ring' shit???

somebody mentioned this to me, sounds very 'conspiracy theory'..

please explain.............

as far as iraq, word seeking...all i can say about that is yipes.

i don't give a shit about saddam, but the people, man, have

some humanity. its such a double standard...

lets not forget that when he went to town on

the kurds the us just stood by and watched. who's evil?

and iran..iran is arguably a good place full of good people contrary

to what is shoved down our throats. you get this anti-americanism

type media focus all the time lately

becuz the us comes out and disses a whole population as

'evil', no wonder they're pissed off. khatami(sp?) is a good guy trying to do good things, even

bring in american culture and product.

and qaddafi.....he doesn't let america push him around

and so they get all pissy pants and blackball him. qaddafi has some great

qualities. anyhow...........

looks like we're just gonna have to get used to all this war.

i'm thinking another decade of this shit at least.

good times.

15 years ago, the iranians where our allies.

so whats changed since then to make them so evil?

we didnt need them to fund the contras in niceragua, thats what.

how anyone can have even the slightest bit of respect for our government is literally beyond me. we do nothing but fuck people over, then we wonder why they're pissed off at us. id hate us too if i was libyian. shit, i hate us and im 'american'

Guest imported_Tesseract

All i know is that mosant(sp?) ,the israeli intelligence, is like the middleast cia department...seeking is right it doesnt need much backround to realise that stuff, check documents of every shady event...even photos, there's always some cia agent in the frame.

The amount of hypocricy is ridiculous and the reasons given childish, Take note that while milocevic is being trialed for war crimes Clinton and Blur are nominated for the peace noble prize specificly for the NATO attack on yugoslavia.

If you ask me US is losing credibilty...and with the industrial progress thats going on in the rest of the world it doesnt take much before balances change...be aware of CHINA

Guest BROWNer

i've got no handle on public policy, but

the bush administration, to me anyhow,

just seems like this swaggering reckless

contradictory hot shot. its just amazing to me.....

seeking *, you ever read that harpers article on kissinger....?

if that doesn't sway you to the workings of the

american government, then you're a head case.

there's a whole load of mini-kissinger's out there.

kissinger the template.

*or tesseract

to be honest, i dont read nearly as much as i should. which probably explains why i dont really care about, or really remember, the smaller details of any given situation. i figure, i dont need to know details to know that bush is a fucking moron. that pulling out of the arms treaty with the soviets is just a complete fucking waste of our money. were not at war with the soviets, were not at war with china, were not at war with anyone that has long range nuke capabilities, and we sure as shit dont need any more nukes than we already have. we dont need star wars, we need a government that is run by the people and in the peoples best interests, not by multi-national corporations and what will make them even more rich. if nothing else, this whole deal has proven that we dont need to worry about a giant country attacking us with sophisticated weapons, we need to worry about small countries attacking us with germ warfare, and other gurilla tactics. so yeah, its great that bush wants to spend trillions of dollars on a plan to blow nukes out of the sky, in the EXTREMEMLY UNLIKELY event that they are launched at us, but is that gonna stop anyone from spreading the eboli virus over ny city? figgidy figgidy fuck no.

feel good laws and back room corporate politics will be the downfall of america. and to be perfectly honest, regardless of my fate in the situation, im gonna have to laugh about it...

no need to be patronising

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I can't believe you just said that. Suicide bombers aren't motivated by religion?? Sigh.....I'm not even going to try to explain this to you

In that case, why don't I explain it to you.........

I didn't say religion wasn't a factor, I said it wasn't the main issue.

DO YOU THINK THAT PALESTINIAN SUICIDE BOMBERS OR ISRAELI TANK DRIVERS GIVE A FUCK WHAT THEIR VICTIMS BELIEVE PERSONALLY? NO, THEY CARE WHAT RACIAL GROUP THEY WERE BORN IN TO.

Main Entry: trib·al·ism

Pronunciation: -b&-"li-z&m

Function: noun

Date: 1886

1 : tribal consciousness and loyalty; especially : exaltation of the tribe above other groups

2 : strong in-group loyalty

Main Entry: re·li·gion

Pronunciation: ri-'li-j&n

Function: noun

Date: 13th century

1 a : the state of a religious <a nun in her 20th year of religion> b (1) : the service and worship of God or the supernatural (2) : commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance

2 : a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices

3 archaic : scrupulous conformity : CONSCIENTIOUSNESS

4 : a cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith

sorry, but I do feel that tribalism is a better description for what's happening than ANYTHING to do with religion.

Do you think if an Israeli family converted to Islam and moved a Palestinian area, that they would be left alone? Its not about religion, its about racial decent

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yes, but in that case as well as in many others religion created racial decent.

Anyway, theres no point of an "did the egg make the chicken?" argument.

my point being, its not about the differences betwwen the beliefs held in Islam and Judaism

So what started the whole thing?? Why do you think they hate each other? Islam and Jewish tensions have been around for thousands of years. This is just one high profile incident of many.

Obviously tribalism plays a part, but don't you think if it was just that it could be sorted? It's more than just a conflict over land, it's centuries of religous conflict coming to a head.

You have your opinion, I have mine. The only difference is that mine is right:D

So what started the whole thing?? Why do you think they hate each other? Islam and Jewish tensions have been around for thousands of years. This is just one high profile incident of many.

Obviously tribalism plays a part, but don't you think if it was just that it could be sorted? It's more than just a conflict over land, it's centuries of religous conflict coming to a head.

tsk tsk

can't believe you just said that. Tribalism could just be sorted?? Sigh.....I'm not even going to try to explain this to you

Funny really, but i haven't heard a goddamn thing from the middle east that said ANYTHING about beliefs................other than its ok to kill someone from X group

sounds like tribalism to me.................

Sigh.....I'm not even going to try to explain this to you

Hahaha....nice one

But seriously open any history book and you'll see about the middle east and their BELIEFS.

Oh, and there was that whole 9/11 thing. Don't know if you heard about it.....

You guys are all fucking stupid.

The Jews and Arabs have been fighting for thousands of years. It will not stop. Deal with it. You bitching and moaning will do nothing, as will your dumb ass opinion, WILL DO NOTHING. America? HA, it can do nothing but fuel the fire. They are fighting over holy land.

How are you going to justify what those piece of shit palestinian suicide fucks are doing??? How about some crazy fuck goes into your church, school, nightclub or any place where you like to hang out and decides he wants to blow himself up or open fire on a crowd of people??? I bet you would be pretty pissed off.

Arafat. What a piece of garbage. This guy was the leader of the PLO yet he gets the fucking Nobel Peace Prize. What a crock of shit. This guy kisses everyones ass while he sticks a knife in thier backs. The Al-Aqusa Martyrs Brigade is an offshoot from Arafats orginazation. How does he not know what they are doing? Its really easy to say "Um oh yeah... I condemn the attacks." While in your mind saying, " Damn Mohammad Abdul did a good job, 11 young Jews dead."

Sharon. Good guy, Isreal needed him a long time ago. He doesnt take shit.

Peace talks have been tried for years, its all bullshit. All you need is one crazy extremist palestinian to fuck everything up. Who starts the violence every time???

And to the guy that tried to compare the searches and whatnot to the holocaust, you fucking putz. The Jews in Germany didnt go around blowing themselves up or shooting up German neighbourhoods. They were simply Jews and being persecuted for being Jewish.

Hahaha....nice one

But seriously open any history book and you'll see about the middle east and their BELIEFS.

Oh, and there was that whole 9/11 thing. Don't know if you heard about it.....

you know, this post did NOWT to connect the fighting between the Israelis and the Palestinians to the differences betwwen the beliefs held in Islam and Judaism

feel free to let me know what important issues the two religions differ on SO much that their followers must slaughter each other.............

also feel free to quote any passages in the Quran where it states that to be a Muslim you MUST blow up buildings

I know a lot of Muslims who wold take issue with your implying that Islam supports this sort of behaviour....................

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

You guys are all fucking stupid.

How are you going to justify what those piece of shit palestinian suicide fucks are doing??? How about some crazy fuck goes into your church, school, nightclub or any place where you like to hang out and decides he wants to blow himself up or open fire on a crowd of people??? I bet you would be pretty pissed off.

Sharon. Good guy, Isreal needed him a long time ago. He doesnt take shit. .

How the fuck are you going to justify blowing up a hospital?

neither side's hands are clean..........................

(and in response to the "what can America do?" question - stop supplying the weapons........................................)

you know, this post did NOWT to connect the fighting between the Israelis and the Palestinians to the differences betwwen the beliefs held in Islam and Judaism

feel free to let me know what important issues the two religions differ on SO much that their followers must slaughter each other.............

also feel free to quote any passages in the Quran where it states that to be a Muslim you MUST blow up buildings

I know a lot of Muslims who wold take issue with your implying that Islam supports this sort of behaviour....................

Perhaps you should venture upwards in this thread to see that I am not implying that as a Muslim you must blow up buildings. What I am SAYING is that FANATICS use RELIGION as an EXCUSE or REASON to kill themselves and use violence as a means of getting their point across. Not just Muslims, all religions. Am I to take it then that you think ALL Palestinians want to fight the Israelis? Do all Palestinians agree with the fact that in order to get their land back they should blow up restaurants and schools? Do all Israelis want to see their army unload ona bus?? I don't think so. I'm almost certain that 99.9% of both countries would like to see the issue resolved peacefully. The people that are commiting these crimes are FANATICS, who are motivated by RELIGION. They believe that by blowing themselves up and sacrificing innocent lives they will be traeted as GODS in the afterlife....

This thread is quickly turning into a Dr. Dazzle VS bodice ripper thread.....

. What I am SAYING is that FANATICS use RELIGION as an EXCUSE or REASON to kill themselves and use violence as a means of getting their point across.

This thread is quickly turning into a Dr. Dazzle VS bodice ripper thread.....

my very point. Its not about the actual religions, just people who hate each other using it as an excuse

are we done now?:(

I get the impression that it turned into Dr. Dazzle vs bodice_ripper not so much because we disagree, but because we haven't got enough to do..................

now what thread will I hover around?:confused:

until the playing field is leveled i'll definitely side with palestine.

israel = pussies

reasons?

land thieves

f-16 fighter jets

apache attack helicopters

all kinds of other weapons

SUPPLED BY THE US

palestine HAS to play dirty. you would too if you had to throw stones at tanks. what a bunch of bullshit.

it may sound terrible, but i cant feel bad for any palestinian attacks on israelis when the playing field is completely unfair.

(and on the hussein issue - in 88 i believe, saddam gassed thousands of people. i think it was in their northern border i dunno. but what i do know is after that we CONTINUED to send him weapons. i think we may have even increased weapon sales.)

my very point. Its not about the actual religions, just people who hate each other using it as an excuse

are we done now?:(

I get the impression that it turned into Dr. Dazzle vs bodice_ripper not so much because we disagree, but because we haven't got enough to do..................

now what thread will I hover around?:confused:

Whatever, I'm just going to stop this anyway......

But it's still about Religion:D

Archived