Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fandangler

all you need to know about krylon and more

hello my friends, how are you all doing?

i had a question about krylon, ar ethey going out of business? because they seem like not that many people buy their paint. whenever i go to the store no one buys their paint. i think they are going to go bankrupt or something( at least it seems that way).

well as always i love each and everyone of you in a special way and i want you to be safe when you go out doing graffiti vandalizing at night. please wear a helmet and kneepads and a cup.

how do you know if the cops are coming? i always wear my headphones when im crushing dem wallzzz(i love the new booty bass mix cd!) so i cant hear the cops, i was wondering if their is any magical secrets to know if the cops are coming, or if someone called the cops on you from their cell phone.

later stay real

Krylon is still around.

I can tell that cops are on their way but only because I was raised by Miss Cleo and am a psychic. As for you when you see sirens that means cops were called.

Originally posted by fandangler

how do you know if the cops are coming

My advice would be stop listening to booty bass, whatever the fuck that is.....

Originally posted by fandangler

i was wondering if their is any magical secrets to know if the cops are coming, or if someone called the cops on you from their cell phone.

later stay real

If I'm looking out for cops I look out for you. Damn cop.:mad:

Spin around 3 times an pull one of ur eyelashes out..if it's green and a full moons in the sky...the poLICE are on thier way!

i know those crown victoria engines like it ain't a thing. you can just hear cop cars comin around the way.

Originally posted by dai

i know those crown victoria engines like it ain't a thing. you can just hear cop cars comin around the way.

yea word....crown victorias got this distinct ass engine noise

maybe cus you have every post on lock rite now...its not intentional

im also a perverted stalker thats wants to kidnap grafaroni and sell him as a sex slave in afghanistan

Originally posted by GRAFARONI

yea! king of the forum!!:king:

pretty sooon you will see how lame the third rail really is and you become one of the hundreds of channel zero dwellers

have wifey chill at home with a cell phone and a police scanner, have her monitor the scanner, when she hears 5-o being dispatched to your area, she calls you.....

Originally posted by REGULATOR

pretty sooon you will see how lame the third rail really is and you become one of the hundreds of channel zero dwellers

Sadly, it's so true......

This dude is a fucking cop. check this other post

YOU GOTTA READ THIS THREAD YO ITS OFF THA HIZZZZZOOOOK YO!

HAAAAY!!! EVERYONE YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING!! I MEAN EVERYTHING!! I STARTED WRITING LAST NIGHT AND I NEED TO ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO WRITE, HOW TO WRITE, WHERE TO WRITE, WHEN TO WRITE, WHEN TO HAVE BEEF, WHEN NOT TO HAVE BEEF, WHEN TO DO LEGAL(IF ANY), SIMPLE STYLES OR RUGGED STYLES? CMON TELLLLL MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERY MAJOR WRITE ACROSS ALL THE FIFTY STATES( YES, I MEAN EVERYTHING!!!) AND DONT BE STINGY,EX GIRLFRIENDS, OLD JOBS OR ADRESSESS, OLD TEST SCORES ETC. IT IS VERY IMPORTATN FOR ALL YOU TO REVEAL EVERYTHING TO ME SO I CAN BE A SUCCESSFUL "BOMBER" LIKE YOU!!!!!( I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHEN COPS ARE COMING SO I DONT GET CAUGHT AND I GET MY CAR TAKEN AWAY FROM ME!!!)

THANKS!!

SEE YOU OUT IN THE STREETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this was left by fandangler, not kavis87!!!! I smell 5-0 on this fool.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

yea word....crown victorias got this distinct ass engine noise

yeah, plus they have that nerve-grating squeal to the brakes. I was painting under a bridge once and heard that dreaded sound, I split it, and what do you know I took a look around and there was a 5-0 parked getting out of his car going under the bridge. maybe it was fandangler himself...

Guest whoami

Sounds like a genius with a bad sense of humor not funny....

GET THE LITTLE MIRRORS YOU CAN ATTATCH TO YOUR HAT LIKE THE PRO BICYCLISTS DO SO YOU CAN SEE BEHIND YOU.....THIS IDEAS ABOUT AS DUMB AS YOUR CHOICE OF MUSIC.