PoSt pIkTurEz oF aLL thA ~408~ kALI gRaFfItI....

eLiNkA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

props for sick and straight bombing and shit...but god damn...why is everyone jumping on that throwie band wagon...so many heads use that letter form in cali...some are good at it like keda and setup, but this sick dude isnt very good at it...but he bombs pretty hard and shit and thats good

aye did ne1 get pix of the hindu rollers under the bridge(on your way to ocean beach)? its in pink and purple, he jus did them this weekend i think. if ne1 has ne id like get copys or sumthin cuzz i dont knoe how to get down there to snap them.

wak

those sick throwies are wack...dare flix are fukn killing it..only sore 1 good looking sick, the bolbuster with hindu..change ya bubblies n theyll look better..good letters to use tho...peace:scramble:

Originally posted by crab apple

and i hope i catch anyof you in my hood.tell hindu nice try on that truck that didnt get no play.and your etch tags are dissed no that phone .go a head and paint that truck its legal.your already a mark on my side of town.puto

aye fucc u hommie i dont see ne of your shitty ass pieces. and as far as im concerend hindu owns u since u talk mad shit with no pics. an wheres yer "hood" i roll threw an tear shit up u lil faggot.

rip you fuckn scrap. east san jo roll trew bring your blue sd gear .bring all your scrap pysa boys too you wont make it down the blok.ill be down ther soon.look for the esj tags next to my shit leva.ask juno imean hindu he knows scraps get no love sj. as for sb he'll see me soon .a little birdy gave up the addie.see you soon gabe.

Originally posted by crab apple

an that bk shit is funny .you are probly some little sd wedo tryn to be black

aye fucc u cuh u come down to daygo an see who tha pysa is. an i aint whyte bitch so fucc u. which set of hommies u wana fucc wit? asian? mexican? blacc? take yo picc u wana fucc wit damu ryders? folk? crip? or slobK?

dose hindu pay you to ride his dick or do you do it out of the kindness of your hart?hindu dosent diss me so i dont diss him.his friends are getting him in shit he's not even part of .so put his nuts back in your grill and type back.

hindu looks like you got some slaves.bet it makes you laff.i would be

Guest Sevs210

I dont understand why people hate on hindue... I see him up everywhere in SD, and none of its whack.... I looks like people get mad when out of towners rock it harder than the locals....

Originally posted by Sevs210

I dont understand why people hate on hindue... I see him up everywhere in SD, and none of its whack.... I looks like people get mad when out of towners rock it harder than the locals....

if he rocks more than anyone in sd then sd must be pretty weak......plus nobody said hindu gets hated on because hes up...hindu dosent exactly travel with the most respected people...as you can tell from this thread..

ill post some real san jose graff soon

Guest Sevs210

Hmmmm from what I heard He basicly took San Jose out and moved on to a bigger city...... That might be just speculation though........ He runs with TAPE down here.... Tape is tight as fuck...... I dont like politics of graff.... So fuck it..

Originally posted by Sevs210

Hmmmm from what I heard He basicly took San Jose out and moved on to a bigger city...... That might be just speculation though........ He runs with TAPE down here.... Tape is tight as fuck...... I dont like politics of graff.... So fuck it..

"took out" thats funny.. kinda got up on the west side, did maybe five spots in downtown, and a night of glass etch. probably a small handfull of shit in a few other areas, a couple pen tags or whatever.

he did do a good ammount in the west suburbs and caltrain. someone post some live tmc, tchr, zen, anything from tmc, ofa, lords.. old atc, bcs, anything else. now those are people that got up.

tape, now theres a guy thats been around for a while, glad to see he still paints.

Guest Sevs210

Him and taper are runnin hand in hand down here right now... Like I said fuck the politics, they are hella talented....

Archived