friday night

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

big boozin on some mccormick half gallons (10$!!) then some keg beer at a friends birthday party...if im not back tomorrow, uhhh wait until later...

what are your plans?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest euthana5ia

i went on a walk with this girl im in love with it and i was a big loser. i took her up to this roof which she thougth was cool but i dunno i am such a btich..then we had to get down early cause there were too many cops below us and if she gets arrested she will be deported back to germany. ahh now im so lonely again.

Guest serpent of the light

i had band practice earlier, but my guitarist didn't make it so that didn't work out very well. i came home and fell asleep in front of the tv, woke up and made a fake ham sandwich. now i'm here, and i'm gonna go work on my latest art piece later on.

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by REGULATOR

staying home on 12oz prophet

that is my everynight unless i have homewerk or am builting a fort. i have no life.

lifes a big bummer

rained

-woke up early today

-8:30!!!

-and got all ready to go get paint and such

-and its pouring

-everyone i know is still alseep..being as how its saturday morning i -dont think they'll be up anytime soon.

-i also feel someones avoiding me

is it acceptable to get drunk before noon?

last night was fun night. Atom and his package played so I went and caught that...caught some girlies too. Then my friend thomas had a bit of aget together at his place and I met his new room mate and he is a totally rockin mofo. I got shitfaced but have evaded my hangover...Ibeuprofin and massive amounts of water is great.

friday: skip school to go skating, cook a tofu and shrimp curry, go to a house party (drink alot), Go downtown and watch friends band play....sleep.... Go skiing in 60 degree weather

My life is better than yours

Guest whoami

ehe

Got caught in a storm last night while I was out doing my dest....went out early (11:00am) so I could get back before I got caught in a storm, but the forecast was wrong, and within two hours of writing, shit rolled in and I rolled under a bridge....I hate going out that early because you have to be so stealth...and it didnt even pay off except for 6 throw ups, and a half assed peice.....better than nothing....

Archived