Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Soul_On_Ice

Scratch

Guest Soul_On_Ice

Has anyone seen the movie Scratch? It's a documentary on DJs. I saw it last night in L.A. It was fuckin amazing! I highly recommend seeing it if you can. If you can buy it, even better. Shit was amazing. It had everyone from Jazzy Jay to Cut chemist, Qbert, Shadow, you name it. Definitely not one to miss.

in my 'indepenent living' class i saw a 'puff the magic dragon' record and i just wanted to scratch that. but i remembered i didn't have any beats or skill at scratching.

i'd tear that shit up. mix some hank williams senior with ghetto fabulous beats . . .

Snatch anyone?

i've seen snatch! that was good. brad pitt's a good actor. never heard of scratch tho, is it an independent film?

i havent seen the movie yet, but i may go see the show that is touring...the same director shot a movie called HYPE...it was about how the media and record industry raped and pilaged seattle from 91-95...it was absolutely fantastic....r

Guest platapie

very good. i wiwsh that they did a documentary on shadow, or cut an dnumark

That movie got me so hyped, all the dj legends you could think of.. saw it opening night at in the L.E.S.. The audience was fortunate enough to recieve an opening speech by legendary Grandmaster Theodore from the bx... defiently dope.