your first time...

iCEBERG

hey FUGAZI...

dont trip yo, no ones thinks you're lame. i may not be able to speak for all guys, but i dont like dirty girls either. i know, i got myself a prostitute and all, but that was just to do it. anyways, my point is, save it for the girl you love. sex aint all that, for some it is, but its just something to do for many. well, wear a condom the first time, maybe two, all that built up pressure may kill your girl...like in scary movie!

for real tho...dont trip!!

ASRE1NE - swollen members...i caught that!!! nice!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My first time was with this girls I had met a few months back. I called her up to see if I could stop by. So I rolled to her pad. It was like a gated apartment/community type complex. SO I park in the visitors parking. Hop in the back seat(NO Tinted Windows) and get's to devirginizing me. Then one of her heighbors came out and had to get in his car parked next to us. We went at it for a while then she had to go back inside. So needless to say I didn't "get mine". Not romantic but funny when you think about her having to see her neighbor after he seen us.

Originally posted by Pistol

My first time was with this girls I had met a few months back. I called her up to see if I could stop by. So I rolled to her pad. It was like a gated apartment/community type complex. SO I park in the visitors parking. Hop in the back seat(NO Tinted Windows) and get's to devirginizing me. Then one of her heighbors came out and had to get in his car parked next to us. We went at it for a while then she had to go back inside. So needless to say I didn't "get mine". Not romantic but funny when you think about her having to see her neighbor after he seen us.

Why didn't you just go to her place or drive somewhere? Parents home or something? :confused:

Originally posted by Fugazi

Why didn't you just go to her place or drive somewhere? Parents home or something? :confused:

i got an answer for this one...sometimes when the mood gets killed, especially your first time, its just too weird to go thru the effort of finishing. i didnt finish my first time, my girls aunt woke up to use the bathroom, it sucked, but i was sorta glad it was over.

Originally posted by Pistol

(NO Tinted Windows)

i got a good story for this! okay, i was in thailand (i know you all are getting sick of hearing of thailand, but it was a fuckin adventure that encompasses many stories) and i was going with this girl to her home in a taxi. we'd been drinkin long islands all night and were faded. we got in a taxi with no tint, but we thought there was! so, she started choppin me up and a bus pulled up next to the cab. i was like, hey,i think they can see us. she was like, no, tint window! i was like, word! so she kept going. all the people were looking and all i could do was smile. then, some guy gave me a thumbs up...so i gave him one back! that was fun shit!

Guest willy.wonka

we were both virgins not really knowing what we were doing

she got me naked first and her little sister kept coming in her room....so we went to the parents and pulled one of DADDY'S condoms.it was great.actually a couple of days before....she sat om my dick and the warm feeling was overwhelming...

she is the only girl i really love.....i love no other.which scares me.

I was 17 and this chick was 26.. she lived a couple of houses down from me and before I got to know her I always used to fantasize about hitting that a$$.. we used to catch the same bus so I started mackin to her every morning. Sh*t was going alright. Then one night we went to a rave (i know i know.. i was young) and were out all night drinking, smoking herb and popping a couple a pills..so we get back to our street at about 7am in the morning and she just starts making out with me and asking me to come inside.. I was tired as fuck but she was like, "just come in, you can sleep in my bed" so I went in to her house and got down to my boxers and jumped into bed and started fallin asleep. Thats when homegirl got naked cept for her g-string and started giving me a blowjob.. i swear i almost kicked a hole in the wall, it was that good... anyways she gave me head for about 30min (probably longer) then proceeded to give me a full body massage with all these magic lotions and stuff and candles burning away then she jumped up and sat on evil Mr Wobbly.. we fucked for ages coz i was drunk and stoned and tired and she was loving it but i knew i wasnt gonna come.. after about an hour i said "i cant do this anymore" and just rolled off her and went to sleep.. hahaha shit ! so that was my first time... she got all paranoid like there was something wrong with her but whatevs.. she used to ring me every week after that but i was young and didnt know i coulda had a booty call right down the street whenever i wanted it so i just dissed her off...

fuck it tho.. i love sex now... it's like i just reached an age where i discovered how good it really can be.... yeeeeah. :king:

Guest unoprimero
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

it was a non-event. i believe the phrase was "is that it?"

thankfully i got ALOT better since then.

word. my words exactly...

I remeber my first time..

I had break and the girl who i had been dating no more than a month was coming over to my house... we were in bed together and since i planned ahead of time i had these like " HOLD YOUR FIRE" condoms that just let me keep going and going and going... good times.

I remeber afterwards like thinking hmm that was fun and being really tierd.. normally i have some kind of substance in my body during any physical activity that could in any way be considerd strenuous.. just because its an aid..u know.

So yea that was my first time.. oh if any one (guys or girls) are reading this and interested id suggest having the girl on top the first time.. makes shit alot easier.

my first time was with a girlfriend of about five or six months back in high school. I was originally planning on waiting till I got married. I actually was going down on her on the regular and then one day i was into it a little and then I wondered what it felt like insider her and I came up and starting kissing her and at the same time unsheathing my boy and then i was in her. I don't remember how long it lasted (it was definitely quick), I don't even really remember the actual act. I wasn't drunk or anything, I just remember slipping inside her and then being done and thinking, "oh shit. I fucked up." cause I wasn't wearing a condom. So I was shook and she cried. But then we started humping like rabbits for about the next four years.

Well the first time was with a guy who went to our rival high school. I was 17, he was 18 and we were both virgins. Us being together was a fairy tale romance, anyway. We met, lost contact and got together two years later. So, I don't know. It wasn't a great experience. It wasn't even good. He missed the hole and almost came before he got inside. We broke up two days later, when I found out he wasn't a virgin. He slept with a freshman a few months before.

Older guys are better anyway. Especially when you're in love :love:

well my first time actually being in a chick was

when i was a little over 16 before that i had gotten some head and random handjobs from random girlies but nothin else... well anywho i just got my license and drove over to my friends house who happened to be a girl and a virgin we were just becoming great friends, we met a year earlier, so were watching some movie i think it was 'little rascals' or somethin all of a sudden she just straddles my lap and we start kissing... some reflex in me causes me to rub my hand up and down her crotch area and its obvious real fast that she likes it, we take off towards her room stopping in her parents room on the way to grab a jimmy cap outta their dresser. we get to going at it we go for about an hour before we hear the parents pull up, needless to say she finished twice and i didnt finish at all, but it was a good experience... we still talk and hang out all these years later, she is the only girl ive ever loved

Archived