QUISPER FLIX(post em here)

psiuqonerroony

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 paint fumes. I think its funny how you can say quisp is just a legal eagle but ironically has several trains and illegal walls posted on this site. also i was thinking the basic principle is getting up.what does legal or illegal have to do with that? "by all means necessary".krs One. so if you paint walls, canvasses,trains, buses or any other object would that not be another way of getting your name up. if you have personal problems with quisp then why don't you just battle him? I love the internet because you can talk shit with no cosequence. just a thought for your little jealous mind to ponder over.

ive always liked and respected your stuff but come on man, give it a rest! you start a thread about yourself asking us to post your flics. then you talk about yourself in third! do you think we cant read your name? if you want to be anonymous you shouldnt put your real name in your user name. were not so stupid that we cant read backwards quisp.

this is cyber stamp licking at its finest.

This is rediculous....Quisp is apart of two big crews that have many writers that anyone on this site can have an appriciation for....ATT and DF has spawned some of the most original styles that are mocked by most of the writers around the world.....They have brought graff to more of an artistic level......you all know if you've ever done a production that it takes time to execute on the large scales that Quisp and his crew mates have.....So you shouldn't critisize this guy for the legal/illegal bullshit, not everyone is in this just for the good old school all out bombing lifestyle.....Bottom line is, if you get enough can control and style you urge for more than the everyday bombing.....you have to feed an artistic appitite and you can't do that just bombing..You fall in love with painting, and after doing it for so long alot of great ideas come to you.....so before you cast a stone at someone who has put in the time to creating some thing beautiful in the same passion that you do, put yourself in the same situation.....

one more thing....if you write your name on a wall....you are promoting your self....if it looks good people like it,.....if you post on the net you are promoting yourself to people that can't get to the wall that you painted, so your giving people the opportunity...also the writer themself seems to have the best flicks of they're own stuff so by them posting it, they are giving you the highest quality chance to view it without being at the wall or train its self....Its noty wrong to post your own stuff cause if you do graff you post your own stuff to a whole city.....anypoop its great when someone else posts your work especially if you don't know the person who did it...but again promotion is the idea, nevermind the form it comes in....

Originally posted by asoka:

ive always liked and respected your stuff but come on man, give it a rest! you start a thread about yourself asking us to post your flics. then you talk about yourself in third! do you think we cant read your name? if you want to be anonymous you shouldnt put your real name in your user name. were not so stupid that we cant read backwards quisp.

this is cyber stamp licking at its finest.

actually i know you can.....i really wasn't trying to be clever a friend of mine hooked me up on this site...not very good with computers....anyway i really don't care if they know its me or not....and the third person thing, well its funny to me...inside joke.

Originally posted by Foxy Fantastic:

He's still pushin your buttons so try not to let him win on that note cause he's just frustrating you even more. Maybe you can squash this cause Texas got mad skills and everyone knows that. How can you take that seriously if he said shit about the whole state of TEXAS? Don't let what one guy said be your fuel for a fight. Use that energy when painting! It's just that I take it a lil personal too because I know what you are saying is wrong. None of this stuff on this post is over a year old and most is from THIS year and you said two years old and that is just wrong. Don't get me wrong I've had words with this guy over and over and misunderstandings, believe me, I KNOW! I just found that he didn't mean to come across as he had and it was just a matter of discussing things. Anyway I hope you can forgive and forget cause I know one thing and you can disagree, but this guy QUISP is one who is highly underated and deserves to get more respect for what he's done with graff thru the years and this post is NOTHING compared to what he really has to show! PEACE

now someone finally understands! just shut up and paint.As for texas i do have respect for writers there, not all so i would love to know how i was misqoute by someone this isn't the first time thats happened. yo fem good looking out for a brother,peace.stay up and don't let me bother you. QUISPONE

jesus this is dumb. we got quisp on side talking to himself like a crazy person, an then we got paintman talking out his ass like a crazy person. why cant we just have good old fashioned 'abstract sucks' beef like the good old days?

Originally posted by paintman911:

YO MAN, I THINK PEOPLE TAKE ME THE WRONG WAY

haha, thats my excuse too.

you come on here and literally call people out. ask established to battle you for $500 worth of paint without letting them know who you are... how can it be taken as anything else?

this really has nothing to do with me and it'll be amusing to sit at scribble and watch it all unfold, but for real... if your honestly not tryign to just start beef, then id take off the caps lock an be a little more cautious with your words. dissing everyone in cincinnati (which ive seen you do) isn't the worlds greatest idea. those TA kids live to fight and they arent gonna buy that 'im just misunderstood' thing. but again, im just a bystander...

dont apologise to me, i have nothing to do with it. you havent offended me. some people i know, sure, but they can all handle stuff themselvs... i just wanna see everyone get along and paint in harmony...

seekingIShighschoolguidancecouncelor

"you have to feed an artistic appitite and you can't do that just bombing..You fall in love with painting, and after doing it for so long alot of great ideas come to you.....so before you cast a stone at someone who has put in the time to creating some thing beautiful in the same passion that you do, put yourself in the same situation....." -y.s.a.l

"if you post on the net you are promoting yourself to people that can't get to the wall that you painted, so your giving people the opportunity...." -y.s.a.l

"they are giving you the highest quality chance to view it without being at the wall or train its self" -y.s.a.l

...like me for example....right on comments to by the way....

"why cant we just have good old fashioned 'abstract sucks' beef like the good old days?..." -s.I

...please, lets not even broach that subject, please im still baffled and disturbed by the five page thread on ouija, plus abstract fucking rocks anyhow....

...and i thought the flicks were dope quisp, brightened up my cubicle grey for sure...mE

Guest SEKrocstar OTR CFC
Originally posted by yousuck@life.com:

, ...this is our little underground world and we have so many against us anyway, why have civil wars when the war is being fought from the outside!

AMEN...

Archived