The Great Escape

Guest JIB37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GBT's and JosieWhales

ultra... keep pushin those GBT's on the unsuspecting public..

and

jib, ultraflat, ... etc? any of you guys got josiewhale's email address???? i'd like to cross paths with that guy in the next week......

Guest josiewhales

...bout to be in dc, trying to get a job, and burning the red line( i think thats what its called) for two weeks or so, after that i should be home or close for a while.get my mail from jib...somehow i already got too many random graf herbs emailing me stuff...and one of you needs to help me post some stuff...I have more flicks than a littlebit but no scanner. ...but yeah I got people down here if you need people.

as for esteme biting flite...nah kid way off. but he does bite the hell out of curve's shit. i guess its all good cause theyre boys and stuff but i don't know...

the graf employes : blue collar, putin in overtime

• 6 months later...

Oh, man, you blew up the spot...

II was going to rope-a-dope 'em and then knock 'em out the box.

Here it is though, when we say this is a WORLD PREMIERE, you can't prove us wrong

TGE Trailblazer ESTEME makin the South a little dirtier...

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/December/5/stamp_original/120520022273828.jpg'>

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/December/5/stamp_original/120520022273987.jpg'>

Why were people talking about Europe?

Re: As far as evolution goes...

Originally posted by GoOverThe#'s

Europe appears to be 50 steps behind the graffiti chain of evolution. Way to go guys. Shave your womans armpits.;)

you are a fucking idiot. Europe is easily many steps ahead when it comes to doing things that break bounderies that US writers commonly put in place themselves. What is the new trend in graffiti in the US? Fucking Euro Styles..

Archived