The Great Escape

Guest JIB37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump cause esteme and curve are awesome. that ronin/curve rooftop flick is hot too...i think thats the best thing ive ever seen of ya, ronin....and i still cant believe GOZILLA JUNE isnt getttin any love.....man, if i only had a scanner....i still dont understand how i never crossed paths with esteme....i meet shitty writers in this city everyday, and somehow never managed to meet this guy, and yet its all amazing....a perfect blend of classic piecing style with new letterforms and shit...i love that shit...keep rocking. also, ronin has come up like crazy too, i seen when that kid started, and let me tell you, this shit is definitely a come up. peace to TGE..one love from the NSF family.

Guest JIB37

Hey Ultraflat, why don't you post some fuckin' flix? You know you got them. And what the fuck is that first thing you posted on the green BN? Oh, JNUBIAN. Dope, but that's not June.

I'm just kiddin mothatfucka. I'll get at you soon.

And yes, I did throw you up, so quit whining.

Ronin definitely did get better. Look at that FoxMulder post. He couldn't have gotten any worse.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TE_Destroys

Hot digetty damn!!! Keep these mutherfuckers coming! I've been enlightened, cuz I guess i live under a rock and never heard of these guys - xcept maybe Ronin looks familiar. Well, Jib37, I'm hitting up the store and racking paint, cuz I 've just been inspired and can't wait til nighttime. This is some true graffiti.

• 1 month later...
Guest krowteN
Originally posted by imjust2funky

esteme....flite <fba> called ....he wants his style back

is this guy serious...you must have never seen a flite piece in real life...on a train i mean. not in the source or that cope2 video. if you have seen a flite, for real you wouldnt think esteme shit looks like flite.

true, esteme and curve have a real traditional style, but flite...this guy must be on that boy!

Guest JIB37

I'd like to crazeebOb, but freephoto-i threw them all out and I'm not sure if they are even worth using anymore. For you guys who post a lot of flicks, could you recommend a better service for posting flicks?

Archived