The Great Escape

Guest JIB37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by ultraflat

yo mansterkids,

that kid might have broken shit but he got more fillins and trains than you got fingers!

SON

YOU, HIM AND ALL THE OTHER TOYS ON THIS BOARD WISH....

Guest Sports Bra#1

Re: Re: As far as evolution goes...

Originally posted by kinkosnerd

you are a fucking idiot. Europe is easily many steps ahead when it comes to doing things that break bounderies that US writers commonly put in place themselves. What is the new trend in graffiti in the US? Fucking Euro Styles..

This is a moot point and im guilty of beating it into the ground on 12oz, but c' mon. just as an example, these esteme pieces straight roast anything that came or comes out of europe, and he didnt even use the fancy paint or the fancy caps just pure american graffiti funk. and he is just one example of a homegrown style. any american writer who bites europe styles should be drug into the lay-up and beat to sleep with a hot wet sock full of shit. after all europe styles are just recycled american styles with fancy paint and fancy caps. quit being so arrogant about europe. i like a lot of europe shit and yeah they kill shit and hit commuter trains and all, but thers just no way they can fuck with real american talent. its not possible. its against the laws of physics you turkies!

Re: Re: Re: As far as evolution goes...

Originally posted by Sports Bra#1

This is a moot point and im guilty of beating it into the ground on 12oz, but c' mon. just as an example, these esteme pieces straight roast anything that came or comes out of europe, and he didnt even use the fancy paint or the fancy caps just pure american graffiti funk. and he is just one example of a homegrown style. any american writer who bites europe styles should be drug into the lay-up and beat to sleep with a hot wet sock full of shit. after all europe styles are just recycled american styles with fancy paint and fancy caps. quit being so arrogant about europe. i like a lot of europe shit and yeah they kill shit and hit commuter trains and all, but thers just no way they can fuck with real american talent. its not possible. its against the laws of physics you turkies!

whay to quell the biting/style stereotypes...

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

why does everyone feel the need to justify where any style comes from?

graffiti started here in the USA so anything Europe can "invent" (for lack of better words)

directly comes or came from USA graffiti. im not trying to start a world war but im so sick of all

these supposed people coming up with all these "new techniques" and "new styles" meanwhile

graffiti has stayed the same or has gone down in quality for the entire time that ive been

painting and thats going on 15 years.. so u can take your fancy paint, caps, cornball companys

and even your wack wanna be NYC transit trains and shove em up your asses

Guest imported_b0b

Props for TGE and anyone who travels and gets over in far away lands.

Nothing like a bit of travelling to broaden the mind and a fair few of you on here need your minds broadened, that is for sure.

Guest whatthefuck!
Guest russel banks
Originally posted by nG

first of all, props to anyone hitting steel, and respect to TGE for hitting commuters...

russel banks, i take it you were referring to me. i didn't actually diss anyone. the first picture i posted was actually in response to an american dissing european styles, saying they were 'recycled' american styles. the second image was illustrating how these s-trains look when they pull into a station, and that ronins first panel would have been obscured from view. i didn't mean to offend anyone. i realise that in the US graf is taken more seriously than elsewhere...

oh i'm quite sorry.i deleted that message.just a misunderstanding.i get ya now.cheers mate:idea:

Archived