Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
trew

Post up some NIMZ walls, I got freights

yeah, I saw some of his new stuff (nyms) in some graff mag a little while back and his new style is insane, thats kind of why I started the thread, to try and get some of his newer stuff up in here, I haven't seen too much of it, but what I have seen of his newer style is just fresh

Too bad the dude at the Twincities site likes to jack freight fliks that were once posted on this board....

i have a bunch of nymz new stuff...but unfortunately i dont scan flix. sorry. he visited us in philly..we did etch tags and took him pool hopping. hes an awesome writer and a cool ass dude.

hm.wnd....peace

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by trew

yeah, I saw some of his new stuff (nyms) in some graff mag a little while back and his new style is insane, thats kind of why I started the thread, to try and get some of his newer stuff up in here, I haven't seen too much of it, but what I have seen of his newer style is just fresh

good to hear nimz or "nymz" is still at it man. I used to catch his trains all the time. But non of them are more recent then 98. All of the hook though. I'd love to see his new stuff.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this