Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
justjedd

Graffiti Collector Series Trains!?

http://www.execpc.com/~millel/gcs.htm

Has anyone seen this? Maybe it's been mentioned here before, but I wouldn't know. I thought it was a hip sorta thing til I realized that the site also sells regular model trains as well? Are the artists aware of this and being endorsed or what? Wierd..

-> Jedd

there was a contest for at least the last one, if not all of them. What mag was that in...volume one? third degree? I cant remember...

ohh, ohh mom i wnat that...damn there all sold out...graf brings the big bucks...time to get paid

those things were selling for retarded amounts on ebay a while back. the best thing to do is go ahead and get on that guys mailing list so when the next car comes out youll get a shot at placing an advanced order, though i dont know how quickly those are comming out anymore being that number 9 was released last febuary.....

Guest Are2

so fucking sold out

i would wet my panties if i got on one of those..

a goal i can work towards..lol

i heard there is a high/wild e2e you can get...geezus i need it..

http://www.execpc.com/~millel/gcs.htm

Has anyone seen this? Maybe it's been mentioned here before, but I wouldn't know. I thought it was a hip sorta thing til I realized that the site also sells regular model trains as well? Are the artists aware of this and being endorsed or what? Wierd..

-> Jedd

what?

the link'um aint's work'um ?

there's a kid on youtube.. snoster .... he know what's up with trains.. he'll piggy back an lcd screen on your shit.. he paints alot of them too

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now