Ghost Stories and the Unexplainable

nocalfr8tr

Guest whoami

I'd like to hear more about them Ouija boards about them screwing peolpe over...Wonder if you could sue the company???but I'm an only child and when I was like 6 years of age I would sleep in a room far away from my parents....Anyways I'd have one nightlight in my room...and I'd always see these shadow figures, They would morph into things it looked like into demons, people walking...I'd shut my eyes open them and see a shadow about to hit me.....I'd just shut them again...I'd scream for my parents and it would take them about 2 minutes to hear me....I even went to an eye doctor it got so bad, he said nothing was wrong with me......:( My second story is about my great grandpas Old mansion.....It was three stories tall and well wide...anyway, when he died the thing was abandoned no one lived their..It was about 2000 yards away from my home. And satanic things always happend their...Cults lived their and we'd call the police about it and they'd all be gone....We would go in during the day their would be pictures of Satan, demons, cryptic writing....One night I remember waking up and hearing a faint scream...Was disturbing...they tore it down 1 month later...

And heres my third story really fucking strange and its prior to the day of september 11th...Well i'm laying in my bed petting my dog chillin watching Cartoon Network and its about 11:AM....All of a sudden all the smoke alarms in my house just go fucking Crazy for no reason at all....Scared the hell out of me....So my dad comes in my room thinking im smoking a joint or something and i'm like no.....and he belleives me because I really wasnt....Well I wake up its about 7:50am (CENTRAL TIME) i'm in the shower I get this weird ass gut feeling and feel like someone is outside my shower curtains I look around.. get out and get dressed and its about 8:00AM(CENTRAL TIME) So I got upstairs turn On the T.V. and I usually never do, anyway They're broadcasting A plane hit the world trade center 10 minutes ago and katie kurts spazin out and i'm going smoke alarms that have never went off before and went through out my whole house, and me feeling that eerie feeling at 7:50...I was sort of creeped out.....Probally just a coincidance

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got some stories. The only one i've ever experienced was in Chicago which i later found out is the most haunted city in the country (it was on TLC or some tv program.) Anyways, I was chillin with some of my people and we watched that movie Final Destination, which is not a scary movie by itself, but we were messing with each other trying to scare ourselves. Anyways, we had definitely locked the door to my boys apartment when we got in. He bolted it and put the chain lock on and everything. When the movie was finished, his girl got up to go to the bathroom which is in the hallway to the front door. She came back real quick cause the front door was wide open.

I know this kid who's parent's house is haunted. He told me these stories and even now when i think about them, I get goosebumps and shit. anyways, one of the stories, his brother was in their living room on the computer and he looked over to the hallway and this real tall guy with a top hat and a big smile kept peeking around the corner. He came in and his brother was like, do you see that? So they just watched and this guy peeked around the corner for hours. Then he had a digital clock in his bedroom and he'd wake up all of sudden in the middle of the night and the clock would say shit like 99:99 or some time that doesn't exist. And he'd wake up with his books flying off the bookshelves. One time he had a dream that he was kidnapped by aliens and they were probing his body with some machine, just waving over him. Then he woke up and this guy that looked like the clown from Spawn was walking out his door with the machine from the dream. He had another dream about a little girl riding her tricycle in circles and singing. Then all of a sudden the girls grandmother came and started yelling at him so he woke up. And he could hear the little girl singing and the creeking of the tricycle downstairs. This kid told me so many stories like that.

Guest whoami
Originally posted by teister

I got some stories. The only one i've ever experienced was in Chicago which i later found out is the most haunted city in the country (it was on TLC or some tv program.) Anyways, I was chillin with some of my people and we watched that movie Final Destination, which is not a scary movie by itself, but we were messing with each other trying to scare ourselves. Anyways, we had definitely locked the door to my boys apartment when we got in. He bolted it and put the chain lock on and everything. When the movie was finished, his girl got up to go to the bathroom which is in the hallway to the front door. She came back real quick cause the front door was wide open.

I know this kid who's parent's house is haunted. He told me these stories and even now when i think about them, I get goosebumps and shit. anyways, one of the stories, his brother was in their living room on the computer and he looked over to the hallway and this real tall guy with a top hat and a big smile kept peeking around the corner. He came in and his brother was like, do you see that? So they just watched and this guy peeked around the corner for hours. Then he had a digital clock in his bedroom and he'd wake up all of sudden in the middle of the night and the clock would say shit like 99:99 or some time that doesn't exist. And he'd wake up with his books flying off the bookshelves. One time he had a dream that he was kidnapped by aliens and they were probing his body with some machine, just waving over him. Then he woke up and this guy that looked like the clown from Spawn was walking out his door with the machine from the dream. He had another dream about a little girl riding her tricycle in circles and singing. Then all of a sudden the girls grandmother came and started yelling at him so he woke up. And he could hear the little girl singing and the creeking of the tricycle downstairs. This kid told me so many stories like that.

Either he does a lot of shrooms...Or his place is haunted to hell............

(Unit) That site had some interesting links and etc....

Guest whoami

Yes...read some of these stories at http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/index2.htm#real ghost scary as hell stories(the first one).....they tell you what to say not to say to get yourself NOT screwed over.....Oh and for the person who said he would always smell Spaghetti....Ghost demons and other paranormal things use scents to identify their precense interesting stuff...

Ok..So check this out. One night me and some of my boys were sitting in the basement. We were all completely sober at the time and I had just started a game of Tony Hawk 3. This happened about..oh maybe 3 weeks to a mont after christmas. Anyway we're all chilling and shit and then out of nowhere. WHAM! The glass that protects the phonograph section of my old ass stereo basically jumps by itself sending a rain of CDs everywhere. We sat there for a good 3 minutes not doing a damn thing. At first I thought it was one of my friends kicking it or something, but then I analyzed the situation alittle bit. The person nearest to it(Who could've been the only one capable of kicking it or doing something like that) had a speaker infront of him. plus the angle everything flew up was an angle that no one could've made it go by just hitting it really hard. Now this scared the shit out of me considering my dad died in that very basement. After thinking about that for awhile, the next night I decided to ask my Mom about it. She said that at a couple times she had woke up in her room, and looked up and said she say my dad watching her sleep from the doorway but her brothers tried to convince her she was dreaming. My dads haunting my house. Thats fucked up.

Re: nocalfr8ter

Originally posted by whoami

Hey Nocalfr8ter did those yard photos you took have orbs in them like this?http://www.theshadowlands.net/g3.jpg'>

thats a common thing with photographs. i have pictures with that shit so i'm guessing it just happens. water molecules? dust? not sure, but i certainly dont think its much.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/play.jpg'>

this picture scared the shit out of me for months, until i was reminded of the fact that when you breath in cold weather, you can see your breath.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

one of our yards is haunted, there was a church nearby and the priest killed two nuns and hung himself from the train bridge down the way. weve seen him once before, walking the tracks, yet he never bothers us. i think he protects us, he scared us out one night and right when we got out, the bull olled through. hes a good priest who did a bad thing but regrets it. oh and yeah i founda corpse hanging from a boxcar ladder once there too. spooky shit.

Whaaaa?? Where is this? I want to go there......

I was watching Scariest Places on Earth last night and these chicks were in this old abandoned Tuberculosis Hospital. They had this guide showing them around, and he was showing them the old morgue, and he pulled out one of thos body trays, that was realy old and made a lot of noise. Then he oushed it back. Anyways, he left, and they were walking around by themselves at night. They heard a lot of noises, including the sound that someone was pulling the tray out. Really loud creaky noise. Whatever, could have been some crew guy. So they go down to the morgue and the tray is pulled oout, which freaked them out. Then THEY push the tray back in. They start walking away, when they start hearing the noise again, they look and they see the tray slowly being pulled out. Got it on camera and everything. Then they ran out screaming....

Could have been rigged but whatever, it was pretty cool....

Who wants to come with me on that show?

I checjed out that site. It's sweet. It has an entire index of haunted places all over the world....

Calgary Alberta -Heritage Park - there has been sightings of a beautiful woman holding her baby smiling, on the third floor. They shut the place down, and took out the electricity on the third floor, and at night there have been sightings of a bright glow on that floor. People still see the ghostly woman there at times.

I totally forgot about this one. I've seen it. It's a really old house in this park that is all about the 1800's and stuff. My entire class saw a glowing figure in the window, unaware of the story and the supposed ghost...

Calgary Alberta -The Deane House - History includes murder and suicide. Glass cabinets shatter on their own, guests at the house reported seeing an Indian man, possibly Chief Deerfoot in the basement during a murder mystery party. Other spirits have been spotted as well in upstairs bedrooms, such as a young woman.

Calgary Alberta - It's a really old mansion in old downtown. Now a restaurant and gift place. People swear that they see a woman walking around the upper floor of the house (which is closed to the public). She seems peaceful and has never presented a threat.

Hey TT Boy, you up for some ghostbusting??:D

Guest L.RonHubbard

in my town they have two abandoned insane asylums that have been closed for a decade. I was all wasted last night and after reading this tread decided to go paint one of them. After i finished me and this dude i met went exploring the place, without flashlights. its crazy up in there GOD! There are tables and chairs with straps on them, old heron needles strewn about, and a hellified morgue in the basement. One part of the morgue is smaller with only two body drawers or whatever they are called, and then further back into the depths of the place there is a wall with 15 drawers. we found some old tags too! This spot is the shit for painting as well,

Guest whoami

Re: Re: nocalfr8ter

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

thats a common thing with photographs. i have pictures with that shit so i'm guessing it just happens. water molecules? dust? not sure, but i certainly dont think its much.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/makros/play.jpg'>

this picture scared the shit out of me for months, until i was reminded of the fact that when you breath in cold weather, you can see your breath.

Sometimes their bugs close up caught in flashs but othertimes they Represent Energy being moved quickly and Energy Takes the form of a sphere when being collected and moving and Spirits use Energy a lot of the times to contact with the earthbound and manifest....As for the Fog and mist in that picture you either were breathing or Energy waves were right in front of you...Either way If you ever hear shit in your yards like small clanks, nothing that loud..you might want to take it into perspective or see if you get anymore of them orbs in your yard...:eek:

Re: nocalfr8ter

Originally posted by whoami

Hey Nocalfr8ter did those yard photos you took have orbs in them like this?http://www.theshadowlands.net/g3.jpg'>

yeah, exactally like that. i keep wanting to attribute it to moisture in the air due to the dense fog, but the yard had the same amount of fog as did the line we were painting. i cant wait to post those flicks...

Archived