That Awkward Moment After Sex

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other night my ex took ME out to the bar for once, got me all drunk and told me I was going to stay at her house. I did, beat the guts and whatnot. Next morning we wake up naked and she doesnt believe me that we had sex. Took like 15 minutes to convince her. Made me worried about the nights we werent together before we broke up:shook:

i'm all about tha cereal

-back in tha day, met this girl (lens u'll like this) she was viet-- parents gone, as usual, fridge fuckin stuffed with budweiser. drank like the fuckin champ i am... reamed (parents bed)... smoked ciggarettes(parents bed).

girl: "wait! u cant smoke in here"

me: >smoking<

girl: "nevermind, lemme open the window"

man- remembering this reminds me of how much i didnt give a fuuuuuck when i was younger

I dig on viet girls Count...I went to a vietnamese wedding once and all the moms there were so goddamn hot...oooo...smokin hot.

I think i put on headphones and listened to music once after having sex with this one chick. She dumped my ass a few days later.

I picked up a random once when I was wasted, took her home and did the nasty. It got a little awkward afterwards when I wanted to go to sleep cause I was so drunk, but she claimed she couldn't sleep and kept poking me and poking me and poking me cause she felt I should have to stay awake with her. Fuck. I'd promised earlier that I'd drive her home in the morning, being the gentleman that I am, but I ended up taking a xanax when she wouldn't leave me alone and passing out for hours. There was an angry note left behind when I finally came to.

i usually have to try really hard not to laugh because i've let myself boost in less than 30 seconds...

being good at sex used to matter to me but i figured it's not even worth it when most the girls i bang these days are kinda gross and i don't want to see them again. also a surefire way to have sex with no strings...

Naw onetime i was talken to this girl and we had talking about smashen for like over a month cause ti was her first time and shti adn when we finnaly had sex, i busted in like 30 seconds, she got so pissed.... 0WN3D.

i dont really understand this feeling cus ive never had it. i dont give a fuck what my girlfriends really thinking. i just clean up and lie back down for a few minutes, maybe talk a little. then i go use 12oz and she yells at me for looking at the asian women thread

I don't even mind the moment right after sex, that's no big deal. I mean, considering the fact that I assume we're talking about one night stands here, I'm usually too fucked up to stay up for longer than 10 minutes after the sex (unless homegirl's exceptionally good looking)... so nah, the 'awkward' moment right after sex doesn't even exist with me. On the other hand, the morning after is the single worst feeling in the world, right next to tropical dick-slug infiltration. Waking up in some random chick's room with your head on a titty you've hardly been introduced to is a downright weird experience; especially strange when it's one of those mornings where it takes a few minutes to get your bearings straight and remember what you did the night before. I swear to god, when this shit happens I feel like some estranged prisoner of labia warfare. I'm immediately trying to think of a way to avoid breakfast and get my shit out the door without saying more than 15 words.

Bet.

yea the morning after hookups is fucked up....such a weird feeling, like "what the fuck did i just do" type shit. and the hangover that usually comes with it doesnt help either. luckily ive never woken up in some chicks bed because i usually take the beezy home or back to her dorm room.

Also, sex with ex's always provides for awkward moments.

You know, that moment where you sit there silently, thinking repeatedly "I really shouldn't have done this, this was a bad move."

-fuse.

Fuck yes, until she rolls over and stares at you with THAT look in her eye.

when youve had a girlfriend for 4 years nothing is alkward..

half the time its all laughs and small talk like "woooow" "ohh my god" "what got in to you?" "thaaaannnk you"

Awesome. Awesome to the max how familiar that is..

I dunno. I beat the booty up on my ex several times after we broke up. I got comments like "Im gonna miss that' date='" and "How come you never ate pussy when we were together?" HAha.[/color']

Because you weren't shaved before?

how about that awkward moment when you wake up wearing nothing but a rubber' date=' and not even being able to try and rememebr what happened last night because of a raging hangover ?[/quote']

Or even worse when you wake up with rubber, but no girl.....:rolleyes:

Archived