That Awkward Moment After Sex

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive only had two awkward experiences. One was recently when I was humpin on this girl and couldnt feel any walls. So I jumped up on her chest and fucked her mouth. After that she said "That was interesting." Then I told her she had to go.

The other time this girl told me that she didnt like the taste of nut so i pulled out and let a massive load rip all in her eyes. I just sat there and laughed histerically while she begged me to get her a towel or something. hahaha i guess that was more awkward for her.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Mar 19 2006, 05:29 AM

The other time this girl told me that she didnt like the taste of nut so i pulled out and let a massive load rip all in her eyes. I just sat there and laughed histerically while she begged me to get her a towel or something. hahaha i guess that was more awkward for her.

ahhhaahaaha :haha:

I don't even mind the moment right after sex, that's no big deal. I mean, considering the fact that I assume we're talking about one night stands here, I'm usually too fucked up to stay up for longer than 10 minutes after the sex (unless homegirl's exceptionally good looking)... so nah, the 'awkward' moment right after sex doesn't even exist with me. On the other hand, the morning after is the single worst feeling in the world, right next to tropical dick-slug infiltration. Waking up in some random chick's room with your head on a titty you've hardly been introduced to is a downright weird experience; especially strange when it's one of those mornings where it takes a few minutes to get your bearings straight and remember what you did the night before. I swear to god, when this shit happens I feel like some estranged prisoner of labia warfare. I'm immediately trying to think of a way to avoid breakfast and get my shit out the door without saying more than 15 words.

Bet.

Foreigns, it's all about the foreigns. Dee and Devilush are both foreign. They have a sensibility.

Also, whatever happened to excusing yourself to the bathroom to clean up? You know, the longer you wait the better the chances that the condo will spill...

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Mar 19 2006, 11:39 AM

. Waking up in some random chick's room with your head on a titty you've hardly been introduced to is a downright weird experience; especially strange when it's one of those mornings where it takes a few minutes to get your bearings straight and remember what you did the night before. I swear to god, when this shit happens I feel like some estranged prisoner of labia warfare.

lol..

shit happens :shook:

My friend recently moved to Australia. He told me that one morning he woke up with a girl that he a) didn't know and b) couldn't communicate with because she spoke a different language.

He said it was so awkward not even being able to ask her if she wants breakfast or anything.

Also, sex with ex's always provides for awkward moments.

You know, that moment where you sit there silently, thinking repeatedly "I really shouldn't have done this, this was a bad move."

-fuse.

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Mar 19 2006, 07:02 PM

You know, that moment where you sit there silently, thinking repeatedly "I really shouldn't have done this, this was a bad move."

-fuse.

I dunno. I beat the booty up on my ex several times after we broke up. I got comments like "Im gonna miss that," and "How come you never ate pussy when we were together?" HAha.

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Mar 19 2006, 07:02 PM

-fuse.

oh man... Even the excess amounts of alcohol don't prevent the tension there.

One time, about 4 years ago, I stayed over this dude's house I had been dating for the first time. When we woke up in the morning, his fucking mom made us banana pancakes (which were bangin) and coffee. Keep in mind, I sat alone with her and ate them as he took a shower. This was about 3 weeks into us knowing each other. This was weird. Yes... yes it was weird.

*no this story wasn't RIGHT after sex but it was within a small timeframe.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived