THURSDAY. MARCH 7. 2002.

JoeyLawrence

ok so i decided im gonna keep a fuckin 12oz journal for all of you to wish you were me. alright? yep. cool.

this morning is shitty i was up till like 3 in the morning listening to sigur ros and drawing shit. i scammed another pizza lastnight. chalk number 4 this week. alright i woke up and my alarm was blaring at fuckin 730am. fuck that shit. i punched the snooze button and knocked over a martini glass filled with smirnoff ice bottle caps all over myself while i was still asleep 78% lying in my bed. it was dope i slept in my new abercrombie mesh shorts and those things are fuckin comfort. i was up late talkin to a cute ass girl on the phone tryin to con her into coming down here this weekend. Fuck. anyways i hit the snooze and passed back out. fastforward to 815am and i wake up again. this time i get pissed at the alarm and pull the clock out of the wall. now i glance out the window and see rain. lotsa fuckin rain. that shits dumb. so anyways i piss and walk downstairs scratching my hair which was about 9 inches off my head. my roomates sitting there eating cheerios. haha fuck that. i went back upstairs and laid in my bed. i finally got up, showered and watched the regis show. that fucker elijah wood was on it. the cohost is hot as fuck. id like to do her. alright....so i turn on some news and then i got dressed and packed up my shit. i went to school. i missed my first class this morning but her the rain has sorta passed and its chill outside. fuckin eh. ok so im drinkin a mug rootbeer and im already doped up on my daily benadryills and im listening to fantomas and im set. i think im gonna go to eat at in n out burger today but i dunno im not to sure about that. maybe ill just take more benadryylis and fall asleep in class. but i got another class at 1 but its cool cause i like that class. even though there are a fuckin ton of artapes in there. fuckin assholes. oh yeah devilush how was wutang hahaha you fuckin rapper? **** called me up lastnight while standing in front of ****** somking a cigarette. me and him talked about shoplifting. you fuckin rappers. haha jk. yo call me up at my work tonight and ask for me ill be there at 5-8 or just roll by. theres a show tonight (gallery shit) maybe you two wanna go? i dunno. shit yo. alright im stoked because i found out that i got a simpsons toy hookup for $4.00 a FIGURE NOW!!!! haha fuckin rad. my life gets doper every day. im thinkin about entering a napkin art contest. im stoked that i have a mesh hat also. ecause now i can grow my hair to my knees. im goin heshmade kid. HESH HESH HESH. whatever the fuck happened to remiotronic? that fucker dissapeared. oh well. haha 8 days yo 8 days!!! in 8 days ill be strollin around with my gucci glasses in BTOWN. get ready fools. get ready. MOPIUS and PROFESSOR POOPATRONIC ON THE REAL. oh fuck poops prolly gonna be in juvi or whatever. fuck bro ill stop by and bring you a nailfile and soap and a bomb. jk. haha im so funny. hahaha jk. im thinkin about strictly dating people off the internet and only making friends with people off the internet. i am gonna become digital boy. i am. hey kids i gotta go now because certain things gotta be done to bring you more interesting topics later in life. see you all on the later. go drink a mug rootbeer. theyre fuckin dope. its the new drink kid. no joke. on the real. FUCKIN NELLY ASS mister t glass bitches. you all arent down. namedropperass. i gotta take a shit. :eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Okay, so I get up around 9am and take my magic pills. I'm suppose to take it with food, and there's absolutely nothing to eat here. So I'm stuck with the usual cornflakes and juice breakfast. Too bad I don't have work this morning, or else I would of taken $10 and buy myself a nice bowl of pasta at the Olive Garden. I'm getting hungry, and a hungry me is a mean me. I'm debating on whether to pay off the $700 debt I have on credit card with the last $40 I have, or I should buy myself some damn food and stop bitching. I see my boyfriend online, and he hasn't called me to say good morning... fucking-eh. Oh wait, I think he's gonna go see his lawyer today, so I'll forgive him this time. I'm suppose to write a essay about something that I'm passionate about. I've missed class and I have no idea where to start. My English teacher lost his sight five years ago and makes me read everything I write to him. He's really funny though... he asked me what Pamela Anderson looks like, and I told him she looks like a Barbie doll. Then he asked me what Alanis Morrisette looks like because he's a fan of her music, and I told him she looks like a skinner, not so cracked out Janis Joplin. Once, he almost sat on me. I have psychology class today, and I'm completely lost. There's a test next week and I still haven't bought the book. There's a really cute guy in there that's sort of nerdy, but he's hot enough to be an Abercrombie model. The only time he looks at me is when I make a comment in class, or when I walk in. I saw him looking at me, maybe twice. All the other times his nose is drilled in his book. I guess that's a good thing. I met my best-friend's new boyfriend the other night. He's this older Italian guy with a really heavy accent. He's a total gentleman, and gave me a glass of $300 champagne. I also tried this drink called "Italian Gasoline" which is imported from Italy. Having a best-friend that's a gold digger isn't such a bad thing. Her car got broken into, and her CD player got stolen. I felt really bad, so I've been singing for her, haha. If she feels like a hip-hop station, I'll sing her a rap song. If she feels like some Dick Clark, I sing her Mariah. Ah it's so much fun. We went to the beach the other day, and feel asleep on the sand in our bathing suits... it was so perfect. I love California....

reminds me of english class journal writing is pretty cool once you get in the groove of it all. you pay less attention to grammar and you basically write what you think and feel and stuff like that. im gonna add a lil nudge of a novel with secret's and popgunwars lil posts... ive been doing alot of thinking especially thinking on the john. i hear you do your best thinking on the john i think its kinda true my brain feels so stuffed i mean i could go the easy way out pop some aspirins or whatever but thats not me i deal with shit maybe that explains why im cranky most of the time i think im so used to headaches that i dont feel them anymore as bad. my life is a weird cycle it has it ups and down. one year ill be on a roll ill have a lady to meet every weekend i wouldnt be so stubborn and being able to say how i feel without worrying about offending others. now all of a sudden i tend to be really quiet and no say shit i know its like a chicken shit thing to do. sometimes when i read self help book it gets me all hyped and shit to become a better person or whatsover then i use this knowledge for like a couple weeks then its back to square one. i pretty much gave up the fact of looking for women and i dont crave shit im kinda glad in a way cuz i hate pathetic drama girls want to be with you all the time cant hang out with your nuckas and shit like that i dont think i have that kind of commitment i mean i would just do the meet, hump, and dump method. i dont really think its all that hard to do and shit but then i figured most of these girls that open to this shit done the same with other guys and shit so thats some questionable viruses and diseases could be a chance. so funk that so what do i do? i dont know maybe ill write some more next time... ta ta for now

bored as can be

i think im gonna join popgunwar and only date chicks from the internet. i was fuckin around in bangkokchat.com and met this hot ass chick! she sent me three pics...it was probably some horny old guy tryin to get my pic, i didnt send shit...yet. i talked to a 26 year old nurse in shanghai and she kept asking for cock pictures! crazy bitch!! there's some desperate ass motherfuckers on those sites, be careful y'all. honestly, i just like gettin on here talking about girls and graff, my two favorite things...both treat me well, so no complaints. anyways, my day is boring and no one cares anyway. i think im gonna to chico this weekend and drink my face off, and hopefully hit on all the asian girls i see. i'll let you all know if i actually get one...wish me luck, eh!!

My day so far.

I woke up at 10 am because it's currently my spring break. I was still somewhat drunk from the night before, so I laid in bed and watched whatever happened to be on the channels I stopped on. I need to mention that I am at my sister's apartment - up here visiting her and my girlfriend and my friends. Yeah. She just left this morning to head to LA to see a taping of friends on Friday. Considering she is obsessed with Jennifer Aniston and all things Friends-esque, I'm sure she's going to pee her pants when she gets on the set. But enough about her. I got up. None of my sister's roommates where home, so I got a bowl of Natural cereal and ate it while watching CNN. I feel bad because I always seem to use all of their milk when I'm up here, and I never remember to buy anymore. Ah well. The human digestive system doesn't need milk anyway. I got done eating and played on her computer for a while, checking my mail, 12 oz, and chatting with my girl who was online on the other side of town. I eventually got my ass dressed in a pair of Adidas mesh shorts, one of my sister's t-shirts, and my brand new Asics 2070s that I bought yesterday. I've rocked Kayanos for a good 2 years now, but I didn't feel like handing over another $130 for a pair. So, I settled on the 2070s as a cheaper alternative that still provides the heel cushioning and a solution for my pronating. I headed over to the workout center in her apartment complex. When I arrived, I changed one of the FOUR TVs in there to Kids in the Hall - my favorite show of all time. Not 2 minutes later, a sorostitute walks in and changes the channel to (of course) MTV. They were showing a special on NASCAR and Dale Earnhardt. What the fuck happened to music being on MTV? I should have said something, but I wasn't there to watch TV anyway. I hit the weights. Got done and walked back to her apartment, careful to avoid any mud. I jumped in the shower, realizing I was late and wasn't going to be able to make the bus I needed to ride over to campus. See, I was meeting my girl after one of her classes and walking back to her room with her. But as soon as I got out of the shower, she called, said she had gotten out of class early, and was going to come pick me up. Happy day.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I think I still have slipcasting clay in my ass. Beer,

El Mamerro

yeah dude, that's a pretty humid environment so you're probably gonna have to let it dry for a few days extra before glazing and firing...

dude this was MY thread. you all wish yyou were me. its so funny. fuckin die. YOU FUCKIN DIEEE FUCKIN DIE. biters. Fuckyou all ill knif youe alll. i fuckin will you fuckin die. die. oh shit, i dont wanna type anymore im drugged. outie.500. i need to fuckin dope. but madeski martin and wood is sick on bendryllys. haha yehhh money. whres the homed? haha p.s. vandal squad was at school today gtting flicks/ hhaaha shits dope. haha im thinkin ouf beincoming a biuff guy. i hate you all. no joke. you aller fuckin wakc. except jewishj task forece he wears louis vuittonsslippers with linedn robes in the hallway wih he gold chainez on the neck. fuckin fonet dront. haha hahahahahahahah modrobes r some chin shit. thats wahky. he heye gimme a candybar lil gil ill touch your vaginse. peavec out niggers. (poliitiaclly incorrect using racist terms.) sorry. "ignorant folks". thats what nigger means. "short for ignorant." its a cool word used against whites mailny but ifd its agains the balck theysl get mad and start cappin. or no.t.

Well I woke up about 8:30 and made the split-second decision to not got to my first class and sleep in. Woke up again at about 10 and again decided to not go to my second class and sleep in some more. Then my dog jumped on my bed at about 10 to 11 and started licking my face, which was good coz I probably wouldn't have gotten up if he hadn't. Picked some clothes up off my floor and put them on, and put a tuque on to cover my bed hair (which, when you've got long hair, is a bitch). Brushed my teeth with my fucking CREST SPINBRUSH. Hell yeah, that shit makes brushing your teeth FUN! Went upstairs and saw that it was snowing AGAIN.....which put me in a bad mood. Made some toast with Cheeze Whiz on and ate it while listening to Pink Floyd's Echoes, conveniently taken from my brother's room. Does anyone else think Fletcher Memorial Home is like the coolest song EVER?? Played with the dog for a while before setting off into the -20 something weather. Missed my first bus so had to wait anothe 30 goddamn minutes which was gay. Finally got to school, earlier than planned so I had to sit around and do fuck all for like half an hour. My school has absolutely nothing to pass the time. Went for a piss and decided to write "CARLA THALER ONESKI" on the wall. I don't know why. That's how bored I was. Went to class and was informed that we would be let out early coz the prof had to do a lecture at another college. Dragged myself to the bus stop and again missed the bus, which meant another fucking 30 minute wait in the freezing cold in the bus stop with some girl who looked like she was going to die. Pumped out my Kid Koala CD while replying to some toy writer's message of "All da biting of my name stops here" with "you're name is gay". Finally got home and made myself some tea. Tea is the motherfucking shiznit, ya'eard? Then I got a call from the school library telling me that I haven't returned a video I took out to do a project like 2 and a half weeks ago. No shit, it's lying on my fucking floor. I hope they don't take my library privelages away. Now I sit on my computer screen and reply to these messages, drinking tea. Two sugars and milk. What a wonderful exciting life I lead.......

Guest serpent of the light

haha, you called boulder B-TOWN, hahaha. not sure why that's so funny, but it is dammit.

I wake up, listen to Howard Stern. then I go back to sleep.

then I wake up again, and go to the park and play ball.

then I come back home, and realize I should have stayed at the park.

then I go back to the park. then later on in the day some more people get there and we play bball games. then I go back home.

that happens every single day. no joke - every single day! unless its a weekend then you minus the stern part.

my life sucks but its cool at the same time.

Okay, so I fight with my boyfriend, and I start crying like a baby as usual. I don't know why I'm so moody. I need to lay off the birth-control pills and alcohol. I take a looooong walk to the bank, so I can give them my last $40 for my shitty credit card debt. I bought some Subway at school. It's pretty sad to think all the food I buy is from stolen money. I had psychology class and I finally talked to the cute guy in there. The more I talked to him, the more I realized how imperfect I am for him. We got into groups, and he wanted to test whether people started going to church more after September 11th. I'm thinking "Church?!? Man, that's one place I never go to...." Why would he bring that up if he didn't go to church, right? Then we start talking a little more, and he told me he works with disabled children at an elementary school. I was so impressed... he's so nice and considerate. Here I am with the only type of community work I've done was community service by court order. Man, I felt like the devil compared to him. He's like a perfect angel that fell from the sky. Seriously, I don't even want to touch this guy, nor go on a date with him. I'd like to leave him just the way he is. But then, we wrote our names to turn in our paper... that's when I realized he's my old math teacher's son!! Aaaaaahhhhh! His father hates me and gave me a fat F. I can't believe such a good looking guy came out of that old fat bastard. Anyways, I came back home, and daydreamed about starting a new life in an exotic place with hot guys feeding me grapes (the green ones), and giving me back rubs. Then I thought to myself... wait a second. I know exactly who would do that for me... my boyfriend! I have been so mean to him. I feel so bad. I just get so frustrated sometimes. Damnit, I need some of that Italian Gasoline drink... man, I need to get away and take a mini-vacation.

ok i fuckin hate thurdsaY. i went to school hohy gi ytreally drugged in pain meds and then i wnet to the store tand tried to etsreturn some shit but the fucker woulodnt do it and then another fucker was fronting. iw as like motherfucker ill kill you. tyhen i skipped inkwork came home passed out at fuckin like 4 or 5 ish and wokr up at midniught to the sound of a sexy voice on the phone. shittttyeah money. then im talkin on phone smiling and stokin. now im drinkin stale coke and strokin. jk im not strokin that just sounded cool. everyone thinks im gay. its funny. jhahaha fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk. yo im out kids. wish you were me some more. hahahaha breadeaters.

well im bored so...

woke up promptly at 9:45 to the sound of the neighbors yelling at each other (i swear im gonna hear gunshots someday soon). had to take my roomate to the airport cause hes going back to texas for a week, he didnt want to wake up so i beat his door down and threw his own shoe at his head, he woke up a few minutes later which gave me enough time to make and eat some ramen (yum yum) he piles all his shit in my teuck and we take off towards the airport once there i am forced to wait 30 minutes to get out of the fucking lot (damn california) tourists running everywhich way, he waits about 5 minutes with me then grabs his bags and goes to his gate (punk bitch!) well i head off to work and get there about 11:00ish, once there i am told to drive out to highland to get some shocks, god i hate the freeway! some bitch cuts me off and gives ME the finger so i proceed to get in front of her and brake check her ass she comes a good 3 inches from my tailgate before i start moving. get the shocks and drive back to work, i get back and everyone is at lunch, i work on a customers truck till about 3 when another customer comes in complaining about his ride lifting faster on one side than the other, i tell him its cause of his gas tank but he continues to doubt me, this goes on for a good 30 minutes, i tell him to talk to my boss and leave for lunch, i have a choice of in n out or rubios, i choose rubios, fish tacos brighten up my day with a quickness. i go back to work only to burn my right palm with the welder, blisters and burns suck ass! work goes on till 10pm early close tonite i am happy fo sheezy! only my happiness ends when i find another death threat under my wiper from my ex, i dunno how she manages to leave them cause we can see my truck from the shop. bitch must have ninja skills

anyways i grab some jack in the box (triple bacon ultimate cheeseburger) and go home, my roomate wants to go to the hooka bar so we take off, i see some chick i was hitting on the last couple times we were there i end up getting with her in my ride, should have asked her to come home but didnt... maybe next time... i come home and get on 12oz as usual and well you know the rest

Guest sneak

i obviously missed this thread yesterday, but ill let yall no bout my friday (tuff shit if u dont care - why r u reading>??)

alarm goes, look at clock 7.21. it shuda gone off at 8. slam it against the wall. crawl outa bed an hour later. munch on the way 2 school, while smoking 2 cigarettes. spend the morning being shouted at by my dumb arse chemistry teacher ( real nameRICHARD NIXON - serious).

spend my break hiding from the head who wants to expell me. bunk art and maths, go and smoke weed. go bak to school 4 lunch (i was hungry), find out ive been paid, so go and buy sum records and fags. get shouted at by all my teachers this afta noon. fuck that, walk outa school early. go home. am at home now. bout to eat and watch tv b4 goin out- oh no, wait, im grounded. poor.

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by PopGunWar

i wanna kill you motherfuckers. well not you inklunatic you are down with people who are down with me. i got yo back. wha wha.

haha. it is weak that everybody has stolen your thread. kill 'em with broad swords.

Archived