Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iCEBERG

rage against the machine...

...wow i forgot how dope these guys are. i decided to cop their cd for old times sake. welp i still know all their words, but now that i've grown up, they mean so much more. props to zack delarocha or however his name is spelt.

"the land of the free... whoever told you that is your enemy"

an in light of recent events, their first cd is.... well listen to it. hes the next nostradomus.

great music with meaning

"A .44 full of bullets

Face full of pale

Eyes full of empty

A stare full of nails

The roulette ball rolls alone on the wheel

A mind full of fire

And a fistful of steel"

I did the same thing yesterday too. Eeerie......

They are just awesome. Period. Definitely out of the "box of cd's I don't listen to anymore" and onto my proper CD shelf......

Guest FreeDaddy

they were good, and you know just as well as I do

System of a Down: E6 checkmate Black wins!

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

i heard zach's workin on an all hip-hop album...no joke!!

thats word floatin in hollywood!!

You just found this out? :rolleyes:

sorry yall, but i can't stand rage against the machine... they've written the same song over and over again...

can't stop us now? yes i can...

.......WITH DJ SHADOW HE AM WORKING WIT FO SHO.

AND CHRIS CORNEL I FROM SOUNDGARDEN IS WORKING WITH TOM MORELLO AND I THINK THE REST OF THE MEMBERS FROM RAGE ON A NEW HARDER SOUND,

BUT AS FOR DJ SHADOW AND ZACH WORKING TOGETHER THAT HAS TO COME OUT SWEET AS HELL NO MATTER HOW HALF-ASSED THEY DO IT.

PS. CAUSE LYRIX BORN SAID" SHIMMY YOUR BONES BITCH !!"

Guest Dr. Doom

Rage - Evil Empire

Classic!!!

Originally posted by -Rage-

You just found this out? :rolleyes:

i dont listen to rage much, i heard it a long time ago (not that long) and it poped in my mind. kinda just checkin to see if anyone had heard that...what do you guys think about that?

(referring to zach doing a hip hop album!)

Guest Eski

Rage are quiet possibly one of the best bands to rock a stage . zack is a legend , I've never seen anyone play guitar like tom morello hes a fucken legend .

fuck chris cornell, soundgarden sucks ass and how the fuck is he gonna make a harder sound than zach? fuck him

Originally posted by big bruno

Ii want to fuck chris cornell, and suck his ass and how the fuck is he gonna lick my chode if i have a leather thong on?

SHIMMY YA BONES BITCH !!!

Guest blood as ink

rage sucks alot i think...if i had to listen to zack's voice i'd go for inside out or hardstance...his old hardcore bands..

Chris Cornell is a great singer with lots of talent in writing songs. Ratm is a good band with a really unique and ingenuitive guitar player. ( and he could shred pretty good as well.....)............so nothing but good can be expected from this. Its not like they're replacing zack with some no name talentless fuck........

Originally posted by blood as ink

if i had to listen to zack's voice i'd go for inside out or hardstance...his old hardcore bands..

Hell yea. But Zack only played guitar in Hardstance.

Guest bug
Originally posted by blood as ink

rage sucks alot i think...if i had to listen to zack's voice i'd go for inside out or hardstance...his old hardcore bands..

um, you're obvioulsy just name dropping, because you would know that zack played guitar for hardstance. didn't sing. and if you were trying to give him credit for guitar playing, you would have also mentioned the early recordings he did with Farside, where he actually had better guitar playing in hardstance.

while i'm here, how much would someone pay for an old bootleg 7" with inside out live. it also has one youth of today unreleased song. i also have an early rage 7' where they play this song called "mindsets a threat" i like these records, but if people are willing to pay good money, i might consider parting with them

The three other members reformed with vocalist Chris Cornell (soundgarden) and now go under the name CIVILIAN. Just incase any one cared to know what was up with that.

Originally posted by bug

while i'm here, how much would someone pay for an old bootleg 7" with inside out live. it also has one youth of today unreleased song. i also have an early rage 7' where they play this song called "mindsets a threat" i like these records, but if people are willing to pay good money, i might consider parting with them

Damn...already have them. I even have one of the baby blue pressings of No Spritual Surrender...mmmm hardcore.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this