aerosol art

kodak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

www.kingspaint.co.uk

i have never used montana or belton and i got my first can of aerosol art yesterday... its fucking amazing NOT ONE single drip and it covers so uniformly... i know everyone says that good paint doesnt improve your skills but the differnece in quality between that and other paint is unreal, dunno about monty and belton though

peace--

Its an inferior brand when compared to Montana or Molotow....

U dum? You can't say that it is inferior because it is made for certain things. It is NOT made for bombing, it is made for doing complex outlines or hilights etc on LEGAL pieces. Every idiot could do outlines with this can. That's why I like them. They also have some bombing cans but those are no good. AA cans have lo pressure and a valve that only lets a little bit of paint out so you can do thin and sharp lines at the same time. hmpf.:eek:

Originally posted by KRAUT

U dum? You can't say that it is inferior because it is made for certain things. It (montana) is NOT made for bombing, it is made for doing complex outlines or hilights etc

B.S.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I bomb with Monty all the time. The shit coats so dahm quick with a fat it cuts your time in half. .......man..... you need to try shit before you say shit.

CAPS.... i sell stuff

CAPS!?!

First of all, I didn't write the stuff you quoted. If you would have paid attention then you would have noticed that I said that "it" is not inferior to montana or belton so how can "it" be montana??? IT is Aerosol Art okay?

Aerosol art is NOT made for bombing, montana IS. I didn't say that it wouldn't be!?! You're jus dumb and you don't understand stuff but you think you do. I bet I used more montanas and aerosol arts than you so shut UP. jeez.:mad: idiot.

Thats the bombing line I also wrote about. Are all you guys unable to READ?The bombing cans sucks compared to molotow etc. They have some pressure though. So aerosol art has TWO different types of cans: The low pressure 400ml, and the more pressure 600ml.:cool:

Re: belton molly preemo runs it..

Originally posted by KELP TM7

I've used all them kinds, Belton Molotow is by far the best. Most colors, best coverage. Email me if you wanna get some. I'll send em quick, and won't backorder colors like these other herbs. (US) free caps, too.

belton@liquidcrack.net

how much?

• 2 years later...

Archived