why are police gay!

DONE FOUR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DONE FOUR

a real cop wouldnt patrol a graffiti message board and fucking POSE like a writer! whats up with that?

for optimal laughing effect read the above quote as jerry seinfeld would say it

no

im just saying, the majority of pigs sit on their fat asses eating donuts while posing as a writer and/or some type of criminal...

what the fuck, in the 1930's police actually helped, todays police simply take advantage of themselves as "higher authorities"

i love seinfeld!! that guy is the king of dry humor. you know who i miss...andrew dice clay!! little miss muffit sat on her tuffit (like a cop) eating her curds and whey, when along came a spider and sat down beside her and said "what's in the bowl bitch!!" yeah, he's a great guy too!!

a real cop wouldnt patrol a graffiti message board and fucking POSE like a writer! whats up with that?

im just saying, the majority of pigs sit on their fat asses eating donuts while posing as a writer and/or some type of criminal...

huh? 'No sir, I don't like it!'

Re: no

the majority of pigs sit on their fat asses eating donuts while posing as a writer "

Do you know anything , this is the most ignorant thing ive seen about cops yet , go learn something .

Archived