• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DONE FOUR

why are police gay!

Guest bug

thats tellin' em! good job.

i'm sure they all just quit as a result of your couragous statement.

Originally posted by DONE FOUR

a real cop wouldnt patrol a graffiti message board and fucking POSE like a writer! whats up with that?

for optimal laughing effect read the above quote as jerry seinfeld would say it

no

im just saying, the majority of pigs sit on their fat asses eating donuts while posing as a writer and/or some type of criminal...

what the fuck, in the 1930's police actually helped, todays police simply take advantage of themselves as "higher authorities"

Re: no

im just saying, the majority of pigs sit on their fat asses eating donuts while posing as a writer and/or some type of criminal...

cushy job if you ask me

i love seinfeld!! that guy is the king of dry humor. you know who i miss...andrew dice clay!! little miss muffit sat on her tuffit (like a cop) eating her curds and whey, when along came a spider and sat down beside her and said "what's in the bowl bitch!!" yeah, he's a great guy too!!

a real cop wouldnt patrol a graffiti message board and fucking POSE like a writer! whats up with that?

i don't know, why don't you tell us officer? what IS up with that?

huh? 'No sir, I don't like it!'

C:WINDOWSProfilesmattMy DocumentsgraffPoliceman.art'> i got pulled over by him yesterday.... gave me a warning....nice guy.

Re: no

the majority of pigs sit on their fat asses eating donuts while posing as a writer "

Do you know anything , this is the most ignorant thing ive seen about cops yet , go learn something .

Guest NATO

well if you were a cop and came on this board to monitor it your not going to pose as a cop are you?

do you think everytime a cop infiltrates the mob they sit around the next day and bitch about how "gay" it is???

yeah.....probably not.....

graff kids are such pussies.....

:D

Not all police are gay. And they would pose cause people would trust them so they could get info, and possibly meet them.

There, I answered your question dumbass. Leve this place and show some respect, or ill hand it to you with my lether belt.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this