steel reserve=yummy in santas tummy

Santa Claus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that shit is pure evil! it looks like golden piss and tastes the same...but it can fuck you up real quick. we used to get 40's and see who could drink the most in my dads backyard, cause we knew we'd be yackin! i finished almost two and was way past faded. but my boys jeremy and russ were on like 3 1/2 and both looked at eachother and threw up everywhere. my backyard smelled like steel and fritos for like a week!!

we did it a few more times and realized that that shit is a good start, or a real good end, to the night.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

oh god i used to drink that shit every day for a year or two...until it made me gain 40 pounds (no joke)

drop the malt liqour while you still got the chance...drink molson ice!

Whats up mr bojans Im Back for florida remember meon the Ice beer now I see Did ya ever have molson XXX from canada that shits dope itll set ya on ya ass for shure...oh ya whats up with the fun wall the same shits there from months ago ...

Guest Ted Wakowski

Its got twice the alcohol content of regular American beer so it fucks you up twice as fast. Those Texans don't fuck around.

Archived