• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Santa Claus

steel reserve=yummy in santas tummy

Guest unoprimero

hhhhhmmmmmm. . .it has something.

it says on the label somewhere that 211 is the "medieval number for steel" or something like that, but what they don't tell you is that 211 is the police code for "assault and battery." Steel Reserve will assault and batter your ass.

that shit is pure evil! it looks like golden piss and tastes the same...but it can fuck you up real quick. we used to get 40's and see who could drink the most in my dads backyard, cause we knew we'd be yackin! i finished almost two and was way past faded. but my boys jeremy and russ were on like 3 1/2 and both looked at eachother and threw up everywhere. my backyard smelled like steel and fritos for like a week!!

we did it a few more times and realized that that shit is a good start, or a real good end, to the night.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

oh god i used to drink that shit every day for a year or two...until it made me gain 40 pounds (no joke)

drop the malt liqour while you still got the chance...drink molson ice!

Whats up mr bojans Im Back for florida remember meon the Ice beer now I see Did ya ever have molson XXX from canada that shits dope itll set ya on ya ass for shure...oh ya whats up with the fun wall the same shits there from months ago ...

i stick with the beast myself.....or colt 45 if i'm feelin malty. you ever drink st ides? thats the crack of beer!

Guest Ted Wakowski

Its got twice the alcohol content of regular American beer so it fucks you up twice as fast. Those Texans don't fuck around.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

211= police code for robbery...hmmmmmmmmm?