people talking shit

amanquix

anyone else think that people talk alot of shit in this room. someones gunna talk shit for that i garentee but fuck it. i talk shit too but everyone runs around callign everyone else toys when we dont even no who were talking to.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BABYWANTOKIL

jesus christ. talking shit is fun. graffiti is all about talking shit. you suck for starting this topic.

im just saying writers should be cool with writers they got no reason to hate on. i talk shit to people i dont like. fuck all the people who want to talk shit to me. acting like im against taling shit id just rather be talking shit to cops than other people doing the same shit as me

why not talk shit...sometimes other writers are fuckin faggots and drop info on you and shit...lets just say babywantstokil is a faggot because he blew up a spot...now why should i just sit back and smoke weed with him when i kno i hate his ass??? we dont need to be friends with eachother....thats like saying..."we all go to high school, so we should be united and be friends" we are writers...we aint special

Originally posted by amanquix

im just saying writers should be cool with writers they got no reason to hate on. i talk shit to people i dont like. fuck all the people who want to talk shit to me. acting like im against taling shit id just rather be talking shit to cops than other people doing the same shit as me

talking shit to cops.....hmmmm now that's a winning idea....lol......................now amanquix i got a little message for ya----------------------shut the fuck up you toy.

........since when?

Originally posted by BABYWANTOKIL

......graffiti is all about talking shit.....

Shut the fuck up you retard. Graff is not "about talking shit". You sound like a 7th grader when you say shit like that. If that was all graff was about you wouldn't have half the talented people involved that you do.

FUCK

CAPS.................. people say stupid shit sometimes.

Guest Stoney Blaze

Never talk shit.

Let other muhfuckers talk shit.

Peep's will recognize when a muhfucker don't talk shit. And that's biblical.

Who would you rather be??

HOWEVER.....Bump for the muhfukahs' that talk shit! They make life a sit-com and that keeps me, thouroughly amused. :cool:

MOTA...!!!

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

what do you expect people to do?

i mean this is a board where people give opinions anonymously about the topic of graffiti. it is bound to be 90% conflict.

im not saying people should talk shit to each other, but what do you expect??

Exactly

since we're on the subject of SHIT

speaking of shit...i was walking by this dog in bangkok who was shitting on the street during a hella busy part of the day. i stopped and took like three pictures!! it was the funniest thing i'd seen in a long time. all the locals just ignored it like it wasn't happening.

for those that dont know...thailand has an infestation of dogs...they chill out like they belong and shit...its pretty crazy, but most are friendly, i'd never pet one tho!

Re: since we're on the subject of SHIT

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

speaking of shit...i was walking by this dog in bangkok who was shitting on the street during a hella busy part of the day. i stopped and took like three pictures!! it was the funniest thing i'd seen in a long time. all the locals just ignored it like it wasn't happening.

for those that dont know...thailand has an infestation of dogs...they chill out like they belong and shit...its pretty crazy, but most are friendly, i'd never pet one tho!

i saw a bitch taking a shit in the middle of the street here...and no she wasnt asian

Originally posted by amanquix

anyone else think that people talk alot of shit in this room. someones gunna talk shit for that i garentee but fuck it. i talk shit too but everyone runs around callign everyone else toys when we dont even no who were talking to.

talk about asking for it.

Shut up you toy!! :crazy: :P :loopy: :beat: :lol: :spent:

no one better talk shit to me, or I'm going to get my gun and kill them. Especially if these shit eaters want to fuck with me on the internet, I will send your bleeding corpse straight to hell. Feel my motherfucking fury.

shitstalker

Originally posted by unk star

no one better talk shit to me, or I'm going to get my gun and kill them. Especially if these shit eaters want to fuck with me on the internet, I will send your bleeding corpse straight to hell. Feel my motherfucking fury.

shitstalker

yo...............:rolleyes:

Archived