$$$ -=- THE 666 POST -=- $$$

Kr430n5_666

These are cool. All these old looking satanic looking things are cool. the hokey gay ass digital shit and distorted satanic shit is weak. But you get approved cause I like you.

------------------

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1682414&a=12907782&p=49161904'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My flicks are terrible? oh no. your opinion is like blowtorch slaughter on my organs. I should sell my soul for skills? Wow...your a moron! Ska punk? I hate ska. Why post this crap? Why do you exist? Im a tuff guy? Nope. I like the devil? Nope. Im a geek? hmm..maybe... When you see me its on?? Oh wow...you are threatening to kick my ass because of a post on a message board!! weee...whos the geek here? you know nothing about me therefor you shall remain silent and any other comments you throw out will be ignored or just have the stupidity exposed out of them...like im doing now. have fun when you die. i love you.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by JOE KARATE:

Why even post THIS CRAP? I dont know whats worse the picture of those stupid devil symbols or the wack makro pieces. YEAL TUFF GUY YOU LIKE THE DEVIL. OOOOHHHH!!! Kid your a geek and when I see you its on...

If you ever come face to face with our lord and savior, THEN it's on.

Originally posted by A.rtifical E.motions:

Yea JEST IS GOD is MAd. It is an inside joke we have about that kid, he sux, and his crew sux even worse!!!!! well Im out just to tell u that was not anything serious. EYM

Expand your Mind Krew. AE>ONES!

Add an "S" before your crew. It'll be a LOT better that way.

Father God i come before you right now to pray for this young man Makros, let him see what you have for him Lord and let him see that you are love and no matter what satan tries to pull he can never defeat you..

I pray this with faith,

in Jesus' mighty name...

AMEN

God Bless you all.

Seym where are you from?

Originally posted by JOE KARATE:

Why even post THIS CRAP? I dont know whats worse the picture of those stupid devil symbols or the wack makro pieces. YEAL TUFF GUY YOU LIKE THE DEVIL. OOOOHHHH!!! Kid your a geek and when I see you its on...

Me and makro have plans for you mr. joe.... the end of life as you know it is coming soon, i will see to it that you will be slayed by the rath of the all powerful force of Makro's rusty kitchen utencil set. Then i will join in with the rath of the patented rusty spears that i have gained control of over the past few years, by the way they have all been certified by satan him self.

[This message has been edited by defyoner (edited 06-09-2001).]

Archived