the return of Bonsai Kitty!!!

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thats pretty fucked up, but that whole thing about shoving a tube up its ass and superglueing it always cracked me up, then they had something like "Its just like a kitty colostomy bag!" tryin to make it sound all cool and happy. aahahhaha

if i saw whoever made that site, or anyone who does that shit, id break their face those fucking heartless fucking bastards fucking assholes. human torture i can live with but hurting animals upsets me in the worst way.

MOTHERFUCKERS DIE DIE DIE

Quoted from site :

Months ago, you have masterfully shaped my kitten into a trapezoid; however, now, the 45-degree angle on the tail side is weakining, making her more of a rhombus than anything. Although, I could reinforce the front side with the angular clamps you sell, I'm afraid she might turn out to be a parallelogram. Any tips?

-------------------

oh my fucking god.

kill kill kill

Guest Pinche Hoto

I know, I dont see how the rest of you find this funny. If i ever saw someone who did that to any creature, I would amputate his arm, then I would lock him up in chains in a shit infested area, and feed him his own arm.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's a JOKE.

People need to lighten the fuck up. That site is brilliant. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived