mr bojangles day!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that kicks ass , it takes alot of balls not to fuck it up ..........but its so true , if you just act all casual and pretend you know what you are doing you can get away with countless shit , all the shows and ball games we used to sneak into ..........good times

Originally posted by DEFCON2.0

Yo Bojangs weres that wall you did and was that other wall you did with the pyrimids and sphinx by the fun wall a legal wall have ya talked ta colder lately...

:confused:

The wall with the pyramids is on w. 25th street on the east side of the street. The sign on the front of the place says "Paris Art Theater" - it was legal and will be redone this month.

The illegal wall he was referring to is on w. 65th street next to KMart and on the same side. (Near Dennison) Watch were you walk there because the mud is up to about 5 inches thick in certain areas.

Originally posted by ZackAttack

The wall with the pyramids is on w. 25th street on the east side of the street. The sign on the front of the place says "Paris Art Theater" - it was legal and will be redone this month.

The illegal wall he was referring to is on w. 65th street next to KMart and on the same side. (Near Dennison) Watch were you walk there because the mud is up to about 5 inches thick in certain areas.

look up silly. i already posted the location of the first one.

Guest willy.wonka

Re: yeah!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i did the same thing.....but i was in pheonix AZ....police came up to us and my homie told them that we were working.we got away and the police told us that we didnt have to worry about being harassed by other cops,"that they would let them know we were just painting a mural.

so cool......12pm on a sunday morning on a shop that was closed for that day.it was great....downtown pheonix on the main street.what a day...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/bogie/animebomb.jpg'>

ROKS -THC- man character by roks..littlefat girl by bogus ANIME-IM-

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/bogie/bogusbomb.jpg'>

BOGUS

This was done right after church....50 on the wall was for the cops.our token of appretiation for being so STUPID.

thank you pheonix police dept.

Guest willy.wonka

hahahahaahahhaahha

i was shittin bricks...before the police came...talk about nerve wrecking.

downtown...cars honking at you,people yelling...

the police department made everything AAAAAAOOOKAAAAY:D

it was chill after that....looks wack,but im proud.:king:

also...besides the smiling sun and the wack moon for "cover up",can you find the mistake on the bogus piece?:confused:

hahaha...J is always getting me to laugh with his photoshop superimposision skills...i love that shit...kidblount is pimp of the decade.

Archived