Death penalty

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Most fucked up thing ever...I dont want to stand only at the moral issue but mainly on how you feel about Death penalty on countries that have very complex and 'sophisticated' law systems.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

facts

75 countries and territories have abolished the death penalty for all crimes

! 14 countries have abolished the death penalty for all but exceptional crimes such as wartime crimes

! 20 countries can be considered abolitionist in practice: they retain the death penalty in law but have not carried out any executions for the past 10 years or more

i dont thinks its applicable for just your ordinary run of the mill murder .......but if youre one of em psychos that killed like alot of ppl , or kidnapped and killed children...........im all for it , and fuck the painless injection shit , bring back the firing squad you sick mother fucker

"When a human kills. he is a criminal and, under the human law has to be punished to the degree to wich a nation has scaled evil, depending on sensitivity or callousness. When charles manson killed many people American insensitivity allows him to continue his life in prison, that he may not be molested by the human society. How mant times should sub-humans like him be executed? As many thimes as they have killed? Then manson is above the human law and thus saved from justice.

Do we reproach a wolf, a hyena if it kills? do we think them criminal ? If a dog with rabies attacks a child, we do not not sue in court, but simply kill the offender. The semi-humans who kill kill kill are not criminals, but dangerous animals and justice with human consideration does not apply to them. They should be simply eliminated with out the process of the law, being a economic burden on society as it is. "

-Szukalski "Behold the protong!"

( I normally wouldnt let any one speak for me but i think this pretty much encomappses anything i would have said as it is..)

i think its wrong to kill someone for killing someone. madness i tellyah. ahhh but yea people can change throughout time and what if theres a situation like ...somebody was guilty for killing somebody but it really wasnt them that commited the murder. they get sentenced to death and a few years later they find the real killer or somthing. then what? the family would be pissed and that would make the accuser look stupid and yea it would suck

don't bring drugs to malaysia

in malaysia, its a mandatory death penalty for trafficking drugs. when i was filling out the customs card on the train just as we got to the malaysian border, the bottom in red had a little reminder. then, at the border, there was another sign at the train station. while on the island of peneng i picked up a newspaper and a guy had just been caught trafficking E, and sure enough, he was going to be sentenced with the death penalty. i still smoked weed there tho, cause its only trafficking and not a little possession...that gets you gassed...im sure they are more brutual there, tho...maybe

Guest TEARZ

taken from the website of the national coalition to abolish the death penalty:

Nearly 90% of persons executed were convicted of killing whites, although people of color make up over half of all homicide victims in the United States.

In Illinois, Oklahoma, and North Carolina killers of white victims are four times more likely to receive the death penalty than the killers of black victims. In Mississippi, they are five times more likely; in Maryland, they are seven times more likely.

A glance at the gallows or the prosecutor’s docket will verify the problem:

As of January 1, 1997, African-Americans made up 11 of 13 people executed by the state of Alabama

African-Americans make up half the death row populations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Delware, Mississippi, and Virginia. Over two-thirds of the people on death row in Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Louisiana. More than 3 out of four people waiting to be executed in Federal and U.S. Military prisons are African-American.

60% of the persons on death row in California and Texas are either Black, Latino, Asian, or Native American.

90% of the people U.S. Government prosecutors seek to execute are Black or Latino.

Historically, two out of three persons executed in the U.S. for crimes they committed as children have been African-American. Since 1900, as lynching declined, this ratio jumped to three out of four.

All you bleeding heart liberals might feel differently if its YOUR baby sister they find mutilated, raped and murdered..............

I think they use the death penalty too lightly - I don't even think they should use it in average shootings/murders

But some people rape/abuse/kill on a biblical scale.................

i think cruel and unusual punishment should take the place of the death penalty. like take the offender out of his/her cell and put small knife cuts all over them and proceed to rub coarse salt into their wounds then throw em back in their cell only to have piss rain down on them

Originally posted by TEARZ

taken from the website of the national coalition to abolish the death penalty:

Nearly 90% of persons executed were convicted of killing whites, although people of color make up over half of all homicide victims in the United States.

In Illinois, Oklahoma, and North Carolina killers of white victims are four times more likely to receive the death penalty than the killers of black victims. In Mississippi, they are five times more likely; in Maryland, they are seven times more likely.

A glance at the gallows or the prosecutor’s docket will verify the problem:

As of January 1, 1997, African-Americans made up 11 of 13 people executed by the state of Alabama

African-Americans make up half the death row populations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Delware, Mississippi, and Virginia. Over two-thirds of the people on death row in Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Louisiana. More than 3 out of four people waiting to be executed in Federal and U.S. Military prisons are African-American.

60% of the persons on death row in California and Texas are either Black, Latino, Asian, or Native American.

90% of the people U.S. Government prosecutors seek to execute are Black or Latino.

Historically, two out of three persons executed in the U.S. for crimes they committed as children have been African-American. Since 1900, as lynching declined, this ratio jumped to three out of four.

this only proves that people are sentenced to death for irrelevent reasons like race, but it does NOT prove anything in terms of the death penalty itself being ethical or not. if people want to address an issue, they should at least be logical about it, it will make thier argument more credible.

personally, i just don't feel right killing someone when there is a slight chance that they are innocent, and we all know our justice system is flawed.

Archived