last thing you ate?

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This nigga ate a blunt?

\

see what had happened was we was driving to the store to pick us up some more blunt wraps and we were already hella stoned and he thought the cops were following us when really it was just an old lady who happened to be going to the same place as us and so when we pulled into the parking lot she pulled up beside us and he swallowed his blunt nad then jumped out the car punching the old lady in the face cuz he thought she was undercover and then ran and i had to go looking for him and then we ran out of gas and this short story has gone on long enough im just really bored and im sorry for wasting your time i need someone to talk to or a job or something and maybe a bitch, no 2 bitches...and another bitch on the side but i only call her when the first bitch is outta town and the second bitch got to work late at taco bell and shit... i love me some taco bell.i don't know why i keep going, i have nothing else to add im just passing time, or killing time or whatever and also im just goanodjalgjdwafiuopajdgiuoiodgpjdfk;laodfjpo;iamvjoijfd;kla badlka;lg

buttsex.