last thing you ate?

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Chorizo and local beef with potato and parm empanadas. Crema and sriracha on top as well as some ghost pepper hot sauce. Didn’t have much to season the beef so just hit it with garlic, pepper, chili oil, and sesame oil. 
slapppedd. 

IMG_0757.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Props 2

5 minutes ago, DETO said:

Holy fuck that looks and sounds good. 

Simple process takes some time though, I made a lot. Definitely worth it. 

4 minutes ago, T4M* said:

You were gracious with the ghost pepper lol

Yeah as I was posting this I was regretting that much sauce lastnight haha. 

it’s what’s for lunch today too fellas/ladyfellas

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, T4M* said:

Taquitos, tamales, empanadas, sopes, popusas still hit the next day like it's your first bite.

Awh yis. I worked at a pupusaria for a little over a year so you know I was chowing down. Tortas, tamales, pupusa, pan con pollo, carnitas etc.The only reason I know any Spanish is because of that time there honestly. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, T4M* said:

Taquitos, tamales, empanadas, sopes, popusas still hit the next day like it's your first bite.

If you think that hits….you gotta try French toasting your left over pizza the next day.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LUGR said:

If you think that hits….you gotta try French toasting your left over pizza the next day.

I’m gunna try that next time lol. I usually dice leftover pizza up and throw it in a pan then crack some eggs into it once the pizza is all crunchy. Pizza eggz. Cold pizza always slaps though. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, IdleHandz said:

I’m gunna try that next time lol. I usually dice leftover pizza up and throw it in a pan then crack some eggs into it once the pizza is all crunchy. Pizza eggz. Cold pizza always slaps though. 

That’s pretty wild. Y’all are flipping the leftover pizza game with that breakfast style. I eat it cold 99.9% of the time.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Just now, LUGR said:

That’s pretty wild. Y’all are flipping the leftover pizza game with that breakfast style. I eat it cold 99.9% of the time.

Everyone always says something about my pizza eggz but after they have had them they admit I’m a genius. Especially a supreme. 

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, IdleHandz said:

Everyone always says something about my pizza eggz but after they have had them they admit I’m a genius. Especially a supreme. 

A supreme genius? That’s a pretty impressive thing to be.

• LOL! 1

Egg breakfast mixed with leftovers is acceptable.  I've had breakfast pizza that had white gravy and white cheese sauce, with your choice of proteins and eggs and it was pretty good.

To take, add, break apart  leftover pizza (cold), to be used in other applications I don't do so much. I once made a ceaser salad and instead of croutons,  I flamed up the leftover slices and broke them down and it was pretty good.

• Truth 1

15 hours ago, IdleHandz said:

I posted my French toasted pizza to my IG story and one of my homies hit me with a text saying he likes to chop it up and mix it in as a pizza egg scramble.  Also sounds fire, going to give that a shot for sure. 

• Truth 1

7 hours ago, T4M* said:

I've had breakfast pizza that had white gravy and white cheese sauce, with your choice of proteins and eggs and it was pretty good.

Sounds like you had a salsa de pinga breakfast.

You know, it must have been, it was branded as Indian with all the typical dishes of gringoized Indian food but must have been, that makes sense.

lol, that one has been rattling around in the back of my head for twenty years without ever coming to that rather obvious explanation.

It is too bad that Indian food is so typically poor here, I had the idea that some improvements were on the way what with chaat becoming a little mainstream a few years back but think that change will be slow coming especially in parts of the country with very small populations of people from India. next time you are in Washington check out Mill Creak the southern part down next to 405 there are some good opitons there.

• Like 1