last thing you ate?

tue skinny

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

I did eat two pretty big slices. It was okay, lemon merengue is not my favorite. But pie is pie.

Had a very nice key lime the last week, some bird made it from scratch. Pie is definitely pie, we are blessed. 3 cheers for pie.

• Truth 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, IdleHandz said:

Had a very nice key lime the last week, some bird made it from scratch. Pie is definitely pie, we are blessed. 3 cheers for pie.

My last birthday I had a pie party. It was dope.

• Props 1

15 minutes ago, LUGR said:

My last birthday I had a pie party. It was dope.

My mother used to make me Boston cremes from scratch for mine. It sounds like your party had all kinds of pies though. 

made some canna butter the other week. 2oz in 3 sticks of butter. Threw it all into a batch of cookies from scratch. I meant to post some of the process on here or the canna thread but I was taste testing it all day and by the time I had cookies I ate two then I just ate them all through a slight coma for the next 4 days. Legit could not walk or pronounce R’s and L’s for the brunt of every dose lmao. If you have a sweet tooth mannnn, good butter is dangerous. 

Edited by IdleHandz

My mother used to make me Boston cremes from scratch for mine. It sounds like your party had all kinds of pies though. 

I have never had a legit Boston Crème and thought about getting one made, but went with banana crème and choco pudding as the main big bangers. I researched the Boston Creme and decided against it last minute….are they pretty bad ass? Some guests also made some peach pies. We also had pizza pies from my favorite spot. Probably going to do it again this year if I have one….I actually really don’t like birthdays though lol.

• Like 1

On Fridays, there is a good chance I'm able to make comfort food in the morning. The Burger does not have buns, unless there is one underneath everything,  therefore it's a Protein Burger. Awesome idea to have for breakfast.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2024 at 1:33 AM, LUGR said:

I have never had a legit Boston Crème and thought about getting one made, but went with banana crème and choco pudding as the main big bangers. I researched the Boston Creme and decided against it last minute….are they pretty bad ass? Some guests also made some peach pies. We also had pizza pies from my favorite spot. Probably going to do it again this year if I have one….I actually really don’t like birthdays though lol.

Oh dude I just saw this, they are so good. My mother makes it all from scratch so the custard on the inside is amazing. Dunkin’ donuts and krispie kreme both have Boston crème donuts if you wanna try to find one just to see what’s up. Sorry for the double post but Boston crème is life. 

• Like 1

Oh dude I just saw this, they are so good. My mother makes it all from scratch so the custard on the inside is amazing. Dunkin’ donuts and krispie kreme both have Boston crème donuts if you wanna try to find one just to see what’s up. Sorry for the double post but Boston crème is life. 

Aren’t they more of a cake? I think that’s why I didn’t get it for my pie party. When I looked it up it was not a traditional pie. I could be imagining that….but that just came into my mind.

3 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@cancelculttouristshit bro almost any mom and pop spot. 

if you are talking chains maybe a Dunkin idk - Krispy Kreme was hella hype in the late 90s but its hella airy and OD sugary imo

We have a spot near me called Stans and they run a hot glazed that you would slap your grandma for - shit is fire. 

image.thumb.jpeg.7fcdb96deda92f2bde1f29e2e57be509.jpeg

I agree they are too airy. That are good for sure, but I stopped being overly hyped on them in the early 2000’s. They are the Starbucks of the donut game.

I don’t frequently eat donuts, but mom and pop is where it’s at. There is a spot around my way that I have been going to since I was a kid, building looks like it’s out of the 1950’s, make them fresh and once they are gone they close for the day. Probably some nostalgia to the whole experience for me too.

Cambodians seem to run the donut game around me.