last thing you ate?

tue skinny

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@Dark_Knight @NightmareOnElmStreet

This month my girl on a Whole 30 no processed foods kick - hence minus the bun. Shit smacked though. 

I definitely can used the reduction in carbs.

You made all the other shit, you could have baked some buns!  We all mad out here. 

Side note tho, I appreciate the concern.  I try to get all baked goods from the bakery or bakery section of the supermarket to avoid all the extra preservatives and shit that come with the bread aisle.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
21 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Grubstake 

Didn’t hit up Clown Alley - Ocean Ave Beeps was my daytime jump off. 

Wtf dude?!

You never got down with the 🤡 ?! No MMWCL for you.

Once Clown Alley shut down I switched it up to Pearl’s.

🤤

On 7/13/2022 at 12:01 AM, LUGR said:

Wiz wit?

Yeah and provolone! Place is the only spot I’ve ever seen to successfully duplicate another cities delicacy. Makes sense though with this guy being a Philly head transplant that has all the necessary Ingredients picked up from Philly by family or himself on a regular basis. Might probably have it privately shipped. I’ve had cheesesteaks down there and they taste exactly the same. 

• Like 2

@NightmareOnElmStreet i think the key to a quality Philly outside of the city is the bread has to be Amoroso…….

@LUGR I think I missed out because my antics generally had me end up in the TL or Mission. 

Remember when the Doggy Diner heads were out near Tire Beach? I am glad they put the one remaining up on Sloat - used to go there as a kid. 

• Truth 1

16 hours ago, LUGR said:

Wtf is wrong with you?

16 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@ndv srsly?

8 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I'll never forgive y'all for this!

Yesterday at work, everyone was calling out their favorite snacks over the radios.  I though I'd spice things up a bit, so I randomly blurted out Bananas and Katchup.  

Then I Moogled images of this and laughed, then posted the pic here just to see the reactions. 

• Props 2
  • LOL! 2