last thing you ate?

tue skinny

On 9/12/2021 at 10:00 PM, Schnitzel said:

the other 85% of this sandwichleft over roasted chick with rosemary thyme and garlic with some of the onions from the dish, along with a bunch of Tzatziki for moisture.

good size cube of smoked cheese.

271226436_ScreenShot2021-09-13at12_28_01pm.png.02a73f921ddb425fe2a6db9647b73262.png

That sandwich looks pretty good. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Fish at work is a bold move son lol! I’m all for the lox and cream cheese sammich but I’d definitely be packin the flask of listerine for sho! 

Plus these potent ass red onions haha. I call it the single people sammich so people can stay away from me. But mask-so yes. Gum for sure. 

everything in here smells like weed tho ain’t no one worried bout my salmon hahaha 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 4

At my old job there was this lady that would microwave fish in the kitchen. I remember being in my office one day and the stench started coming from the heat vent. The secretary dumped a can of air freshener which made it even worse. My eyes started to water so bad I just grabbed my stuff and went home. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

I just had a lox bagel from Einstein’s a few days ago. Shit was bangin. Also all this talk of microwaving offensive foods reminds me of this house party I was at back in the day. I microwaved an onion for 45 minutes stinkin the shit out of this kids parents house. The kid burned the shit out of himself trying to get it out of the microwave. He had no idea it had been in there cooking for 30 mins already. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Props 3
  • LOL! 3

Came for the gripes. Here we have a steak & cheese omelette. I went out of the way to satisfy a craving. Usually when I come to this diner, which is a good number of times now, it has always crushed the same way. Today it was trash and clearly there is a different cook. Fuck different cooks. I feel like every establishment owes their customers a full disclosure of the big kitchen changes Lolol. 

3C97ED2D-BA95-45AB-AC16-2E86A5E58DF7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 10/10/2021 at 5:08 PM, ~KRYLON2~ said:

At my old job there was this lady that would microwave fish in the kitchen. I remember being in my office one day and the stench started coming from the heat vent. The secretary dumped a can of air freshener which made it even worse. My eyes started to water so bad I just grabbed my stuff and went home. 

Like I says. Bold move. Seafood at work is wildin lol. @SMdoubleXLgets the pass cause of the weed smell. I do reckon it probably cross cancels the situation. 

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Came for the gripes. Here we have a steak & cheese omelette. I went out of the way to satisfy a craving. Usually when I come to this diner, which is a good number of times now, it has always crushed the same way. Today it was trash and clearly there is a different cook. Fuck different cooks. I feel like every establishment owes their customers a full disclosure of the big kitchen changes Lolol. 

3C97ED2D-BA95-45AB-AC16-2E86A5E58DF7.jpeg

been feelin this lately.  We have a fire ass Thai place beneath us and we try to avoid ordering o. Thursdays becaue that’s been the day that we can tell big difference in the food. Taste. Presentation. Everything. 

just like clubs announce which dj is gonna be there on which nights. 
Restaurants too? 

• Truth 2

57 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

been feelin this lately.  We have a fire ass Thai place beneath us and we try to avoid ordering o. Thursdays becaue that’s been the day that we can tell big difference in the food. Taste. Presentation. Everything. 

just like clubs announce which dj is gonna be there on which nights. 
Restaurants too? 

They gotta do better. Lololol. Well I reckon actually we all do. The whole world needs to do better. 

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

Single dad with two goons Wednesday night menu - I went easy route tonight, Trader Joe’s Fried Rice and TJ BBQ Terriyaki Chicken. Made a  salad so I feel like they eating vegetables.

Too low energy to cook after a full day of fun. /s

I cashed out the remaining food after I made the kids plates, fuck a leftover. 

• Like 2
  • Props 1