last thing you ate?

tue skinny

@LUGR  I hear that slap sound in my dreams sometimes.

The clerk will straight up eat the test sausage even though it's like 2 week old meat.

Also we go through like 5-11 of those buckets full and send it straight to the dump.

Also these things are my new addiction

714wMt606QL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

@LUGR  I hear that slap sound in my dreams sometimes.

The clerk will straight up eat the test sausage even though it's like 2 week old meat.

Also we go through like 5-11 of those buckets full and send it straight to the dump.

Also these things are my new addiction

714wMt606QL._SL1500_.jpg

Why 5-11 buckets go to the dump?

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

They should make a mixed bag with chips of every flavor in one bag.

That's a great idea.  I bet their bots just been notified about your idea.  Here comes the Doritoes Mix Limited Edition. 

• Truth 1

5 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Exists.  There's a pizza place I went to that has little jars of crushed doritos to sprinkle on your pizza along with the usual seasonings.

But it probably is made of every flavor of Dorito?

• Truth 1

18 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

As much as I can remember it was original.... possible there was a cool ranch too but not mixed.  But the everything idea reminds me that there may be foreign versions too in foreign flavors, there are for Lays.

There are so many flavors around the world. The mixed dust of every flavor could destroy your taste buds.

Check this out…I think this was another idea I mentioned awhile back when somebody on here bought some super spicy single chip. Dorito bots stole my idea.

“Doritos Roulette features a mix of two visual-identical nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips--most are regular Doritos Nacho Cheese chips while a small number ("one in a handful") are a spicy "fiery hot" version of the same. The "roulette" terminology plays on the fact that you don't known which is which and might get a spicy chip.”

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Check this out…I think this was another idea I mentioned awhile back when somebody on here bought some super spicy single chip. Dorito bots stole my idea.

“Doritos Roulette features a mix of two visual-identical nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips--most are regular Doritos Nacho Cheese chips while a small number ("one in a handful") are a spicy "fiery hot" version of the same. The "roulette" terminology plays on the fact that you don't known which is which and might get a spicy chip.”

@ndvis holding the atomic fire chip.  That's a great idea tho.  I went out with my boss and coworker once and we ordered Russian roulette jalepeno poppers, the one popper being injected with insane hot sauce.  I really wanted my boss to get that one but I landed it instead, fire!

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

@ndvis holding the atomic fire chip.  That's a great idea tho.  I went out with my boss and coworker once and we ordered Russian roulette jalepeno poppers, the one popper being injected with insane hot sauce.  I really wanted my boss to get that one but I landed it instead, fire!

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

There are so many flavors around the world. The mixed dust of every flavor could destroy your taste buds.

Yeaaaah.  😶 I still haven't eaten that chip.  @nicklesndimes is still waiting for video drop of me eating it.  If I get around to it, i may record the whole thing and post it in the restricted access forum. 

• Like 1