Graff & Gilrls

kracker boy

hhmm

ummyeah-

you guys are right. we dont want you cause you write.... matter of fact, we dont want at all. stayy away you dirty fucking vandal bastards... does anyone realize how pointless this poll is? people are who they are for godsake, if they get braods its cause they got charisma.. er something, i dont know. ive never been attracted to the "i get all kinds of bitches" type. im also not your average girl. so really what im saying is....disregard everything i just said. this is gay.

veenus:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

imagine this: u write. u r walkin down a street hand in hand with ur girl. u c sum where to put up. u pull out ur paint / pen and bomb it.

now, what is the girl thinking? sumthing along the lines of "what a dick, he'd rather destroy shit than hold my hand".

whose gettrin laid that nite? not the writer, but the dj/mc/bboy who she goes off with wen u go bombing

Guest drip one

i can tell you this, if where you live girls are all over you cause you write, then let a brother know where your at cause im comin down

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by seeking innocence

its easy to be 25 and impress a girl with being an emcee, or a dj. but try being 25 and telling a girl your only passion in life is painting on other peoples shit.

if you find a girl that's impressed by that, turn around and run away cause dollars to donuts, that girl will make you bleed or get you locked up.

....great stereotype

Originally posted by --zeSto--

think about this...

dj's and mc's get guestlist to clubs and jams... and they get paid.

b-boys are fit and flexible

we hang out in the dark and are wanted by the police.

how true it is...

Originally posted by dai

this is dumb. girls aren't impressed with your ability to destroy shit. well they might for you, but that'll change with you get out of junior high.

thats too funny, i remember back in the day (5 years ago or so) i could get a girl cuz i knew how to do 'bubble letters', now they want love and all that mushy shit, oh well you got to change to the times...unless your a child molestor and you want junior high girls, then thats a diff story...

Guest -CRedZ-
Originally posted by sneak

imagine this: u write. u r walkin down a street hand in hand with ur girl. u c sum where to put up. u pull out ur paint / pen and bomb it.

now, what is the girl thinking? sumthing along the lines of "what a dick, he'd rather destroy shit than hold my hand".

whose gettrin laid that nite? not the writer, but the dj/mc/bboy who she goes off with wen u go bombing

damn strait.u won't get none unless u pay attention 2 her. :D

Guest JESSE JAMES

ANY BITCH THAT FUCKS A DUDE CUS HE WRITES HAS SOME WARPED FUCKING PRIORITIES!!! DON'T GET ME WRONG, YOURS TRULY GOT SLOBBED DOWN BY A COUPLE BROADS OFF THE STRENGTH OF GRAFFITI TOO... BUT I HAD TO WONDER WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING THROUGH THEIR HEADS (OTHER THAN MY COCK) AS FAR AS BREAKDANCING, GROWN MEN SHOULD NOT BE SPINNING ON THEIR LIPS ANYWAY... AND TO THE DUDES WHO RHYME, I HOPE NONE OF YOU GET PUSSY TILL YOU SELL OUT!!!

BY THE WAY, COOL IT WITH THE "5 ELEMENTS" SHIT, IT'S WAY BEYOND PLAYED...

Guest eessee

i think its writers cuz all the chicks at my school are like can u you draw this for me or can u do this on the wall and if u do u can have me........stupid bull like that but hey it works and the all the head for it is a good way of paying me back....:crazy: :crazy:

Archived