i am annoyed as fuck

Iris

Re: Re: just my opinion

Originally posted by Devilush

well derrrrr....iris and i are secretly seeing eachother. i am her asian lover.;)

and why is tease all of a sudden so mean to you?:huh?:

teaser ims me often and i am usually annoyed at boj when he does so i'll either ignore him or be crabby at him. he is jealous because of his lack of relationships.

mmmmmmm i loves me some asain lesbian. i almost was with an asian girl before....:love:

woo i love my boyfriend... this drama is dedicated to bodice ripper...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks y'all

Originally posted by Brainchild

asian girls,,,,,,,,oh.. puleaze!!!

yeah, please send some my way!!

sorry to everyone who has been putting up with my constant jabber about asian girls. see, i'm experiencing what is known as travellers depression and truly miss being able to touch all the asian girls i want. when i was in bangkok all i could think about was painting freights, now im home, and all i can think about is asian girls! and also, a big thanks to all of you that put up the flicks on my thread...muchas gracis...or how they say it in thailand...kob kuhn khap...(thank you)

Originally posted by aederone

i wanna hear more about this "almost with an asian girl" thing.....tell on iris!.....:eek:

1. teaser... you came out no where with this one and you know how i feel about drama xoxo

2. the asian chick is my girl but also has some bad habits that keep her skinny in a bad way. plus her pussy was misshapen

Guest HESHIANDET

wait?? you and bojanges are a couple? is this some kinda gay ass inbred midwest romance soap opera. christ.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

wait?? you and bojanges are a couple? is this some kinda gay ass inbred midwest romance soap opera. christ.

hello

are you new?

for chozer- she said the clymidia can be cured or is already. something something.

Archived