FORTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dope -tacular

Originally posted by ASER1NE

fuck yeah , forts rule , you gotta get a tv inside that shit though

i used to build all kinds a forts , tree forts , snow forts , forts outta sheets and pillows and chairs ................haha the memories

he said there's a tv and you can see it in the picture...:confused:

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

dope -tacular

he said there's a tv and you can see it in the picture...:confused:

HAHA , i know man , i was saying it as a general statement .......

forts need tv's and/or video games and if possible , one of those cool mini fridges

i still do that shit in the summer if it gets really hot and i have no AC i take a fan and a sheet stick it in the window and take the sheet and attach it to the fanso it makes a big bubble and its like a ghetto ass AC but ut works and its a fort in a way

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by -sudz-

hey i build one, but i gotta take it down tonight, @#%$ parents,its got a tv with nintendo and everything.

fort.jpg

fort2.jpg

forts are the shit.

hahahahaha!! i know a tweaker that did the same to his room....a little tunnel that leads to his turn tables.....

Guest willy.wonka

this tweaker went all out...his whole room was a fort.....walking aroung....crouching...that was his room...not a fort like yours..he was a military school grad who smoked a little too much....he had tha army netting all around the farking place....

forts are the shit though.....:)

Archived