V to the izz A_d to the cizzie...

Guest TheDictator

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheDictator
Originally posted by cheerleader

BZEE and SKYE....hell yeah.

and for the phtog...man, 90% of those look like legal and/or chill spots. why did you take them all at night? what a waste of film.

i forget why i took them at night i took them over a year ago i prolly just came across the spots at night and i had a camara......

Originally posted by SayOne

nice shit ,I like the "damn yall sure know how to blow your loottt..." shit

i agree thus

i love va... MSP crew and DOS are definetly two of the illest crews out there. a bunch of the flix didnt work tho. i might have missed it but if you got any shet flix could you try to repost that shit because i havent seen enought from him

Guest optimo

thats dumb rei compromises his style cause he joins dot com and gets on simes nuts... im dissapointed with that new shit

Originally posted by revek

are you an idiot?

rei's new stuff looks nothing like sime. nothing at all.

sime nah, joker yes..but im not feeling that style too much no matter who does it..i like nice original letters, that stuff seems easy to rock.

most of you people who write shit on here must be fuckin morons. the first moron i would like to talk about is the guy who doesnt like richmond graff. well... you singled out BZEE who is pretty much a legend and has his own unique style. oh and you must really hate guys like REPAY and REUP and them because they suck right?fuckin idiot. The next people are the people who say REIs new shit isnt any good. so what if it looks different than his other stuff. havent you ever wanted to try something new in your art or is your skill to limited to expiriment with new shit. and who the fuck said it looks like simes shit.... it actually looks NOTHING like SIMES style. and dont think that i am not showing respect for Sime or something because he is definetly one of if not the best DC writers. you all gotta get your heads checked and show some respect to your superiors. you gotta stop using the internet as a way to show disrespect without someone being able to pin it on you. some of you all just frustrate the hell out of me....PEACE

Originally posted by graff fiend

most of you people who write shit on here must be fuckin morons.

theres nothing wrong with being a moron.....

seriously though, you hit it right on the nose.

whoever said this:

"sime nah, joker yes..but im not feeling that style too much no matter who does it..i like nice original letters, that stuff seems easy to rock."

-nutonce

reis stuff looks nothing like joker. and if you look at all of his shit, theres a steady progression.

you guys on here are a bunch of fucks. signing under annonomous names picking apart peoples styles trying to find something wrong with everyone. im sure rei and bzee dont come on here criticizing your shit, why dont you guys get a life and go paint. they're having fun and doing their own thing, you should too. i cant believe i just wasted 5 minutes on you shits. go die now.

yes yes indeed. i moved to VA 8 months ago expecting no scene.... i love it. but what the fuck is a sigma alpha delta? and why is the scene deteriorating in NoVa? richmonds gotta lock it on things it seems but why

is NoVa going to shit? But what do i know, im just a fuckin yankee....

Archived