Addicted to Asian Girls

nocalfr8tr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was going to start a thread with the exact same name today. i feel you completely. i just got back from chaingmai, thailand and i fell in love like 20 times. the girls there are so fuckin cute, theyre the sweetest girls youll ever meet, theyre super hot, theyre passionate as fuck! i hella want to go back to thailand asap! just watch out for ladymen if you ever go over there!

peace

• 4 weeks later...

all my flix i got are on a samsung digital camera and the software only works on pc's so i cant get them developed but when i do ill post a flick of one of the divas i got with . its just a pic i took of us with my arm extended as far as i could so i dont know how itll turn out but..... i just need to find a pc that i can put my software on and ill hit you off with em. its all about thailand though. chiangmai, bangkok, koh samui.... theres so many dope places.

Guest ~nebz~

i just broke up with this asian girl and she was a mad freak we were always having phone sex and she was the bj goddess and she loved to swallow....we broke do to her stupid choices about who she wanted to be with but after that expirience all i can think about is asian girls and my doctors are all asians and young sexy women who like me because i'm a 15 year who is 6'1 and they ask me if i had ever had sex with an asian before.....then stuff happens but thats on our next episode johnny so yes asians are addicting........:crazy: :D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Asain girls is where it's at.Those pitch black eyes just look straight in 2 u.Dam fine.So small,fine bodies.5 mates went 2 thiland & the stories are deffinatly worth the trip.

Archived