Addicted to Asian Girls

nocalfr8tr

well, not boring, but just not my bag. it was like NY but shittier. i didnt spend much time there, and i was with my girl, so im sure there is a whole side i didnt get to see. although i did go to the red light district... do they still have 'pussy budweiser, pussy heineken' etc? i dont know why they thought if they put 'pussy' in front of every beer name, you might be fooled... i like the north, and vietnam and shit much more. i figure if im gonna fly half way around the world, i wanna see something i dont get to everyday; thousand year old temples, elephants and monks.

you go by yourself?

http://members.tripod.com/~jaymeeong/139.jpg'>

http://members.tripod.com/~jaymeeong/63.jpg'>

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had this vietnamese girlfreind. she was the most beatiful girl iv ever seen in my life. and it was weird cuz we were like totally diff people yet we were perfect for each other. we had diff ideas and lives but when we were together we got into out own world. i love that girl. o well until then ill just go back to asiangirls.org. fuck i love asian girls!

xenophilia pisses me off. it's alright to a certain extent, as far as noticing that perhaps more girls of certain races have qualities you like, or whatever. but when you start looking at girls partly just because they're asian, or the fact that they're asian somehow makes them twice as good, it's stupid.

and for some reason people think i have yellow fever. half of my past girlfriends have been asian, but i swear to god it's just coincidence. plus i'm part asian myself, so i guess it's something in common? i don't know, it pisses me off when people assume. the girl i'm sort of dating now somehow got the idea that i like black girls. to be honest, i've found myself more oft attracted to middle eastern girls and irish girls for some reason.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by el barto

i had 2 koreans in the past month pretty sweet

:rolleyes: oh el barto, when will you ever learn?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

IM ADDICTED TO ANY CHICK WITH DARK HAIR!!!!

latinas, asian, brunettes, whatever......my favorite it half latina/half white.....that combo melts me :love:

So a couple years ago my best friend was talking to this japanese girl. She worked as a dancer, and did some online video cam sex shit right. He claimed she was so fucking perfect right.... Well he wanted to show me her picture so we looked up her name on Google and didnt find a god damn thing.... except....

a web site about a transgendered man/woman getting an operation to cut his/her dick off and become a woman... apparently this person had ran into the japanese girl in the hostpital getting the same god damn operation and wrote about it online....

WOOO!!!! that is some shit I tell you. True fucking story.

Thank god for google.

Oh yeah one more thing, careful when you go to Thailand and shit like that to run up with asian hookers dude... I heard the majority of them are guys with sex change operations tryign to fake the funk.

ASIANS FOR LIFE!!!

im currently with a Vietnamese girl (just had the 3 year anniversary yesterday) but ive had a few...Japanese, Philipino, Cambodian... shit Asians are the ONLY types of girls i'll sweat... dont get me wrong, a beautiful girl is a beautiful girl regardless of race, but SHIT!

Originally posted by cornhustlah

ASIANS FOR LIFE!!!

im currently with a Vietnamese girl (just had the 3 year anniversary yesterday) but ive had a few...Japanese, Philipino, Cambodian... shit Asians are the ONLY types of girls i'll sweat... dont get me wrong, a beautiful girl is a beautiful girl regardless of race, but SHIT!

she could be a vietcong...

no matter what anyone(especially flips) says, flips are NOT asian.

especially when they constantly remind people that they are part spanish. i think its because theyre too shame to be pure flippy, set themselves apart from the pigmy flips.

ok technically they are asian...

Guest platapie

i like teh hawaiian style one. where there mixed half half with another race oh man. put a fork in me im done.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by platapie

i like teh hawaiian style one. where there mixed half half with another race oh man. put a fork in me im done.

word, mixed is where it's at, but i like my girl looking mostly haole, with a bunch of other stuffs.:love2:

asian girls aren't really my steez.;)

Guest platapie

that hapa is where its at.

like asian and white. oh man japanese russian. oooh man and japanese rican is a winah also.

Guest Swizel

no other nationallity can hold a candle to the emmence power of the asian pussy. they just know how to work that shit. man if your not careful and they pull one of those asain pussy trix you'ed be bustin' a nut with a quickness.

Asian's are the biggest freaks.

• 2 weeks later...

yo!!!!!

you people make me sick!!!

masterbating on asian culture!!

i have two half sisters who are half asian ..

i better not let them date any graff writers

i am prepared!!

just playing they can do as they choose

i agree asain girls clearly give the best head possible!!

Originally posted by bug

yes. most of my girlfriends have been japanese. my current is filipina. i think i've inly dated two white girls in my life. this hot korean girl with DDcup boobs keeps flirting with me at work. if something goes wrong with my current relationship, i'm gonna be tasting some kimchee soon.

late on that.. i only need a hand full... i only want a handfull.. small boobs are good boobs.

and boobs is the coolest word ever.

Guest jolt7782

i feel you man, im in a similar situation. im a chinaman that cant get enuff of that good ol' white booty.

Guest Canadiano

i've been seeing this viet chick the past bit. pure buddhist good girl. so devoted to father, and hopefully to me in a short while...very good looking.

Archived