Addicted to Asian Girls

nocalfr8tr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TEARZ

sick twisted post.

acceptable racism.

are we mating purebreeds or something? cause i got this male terrier stud that would make beautiful puppies with one of your little asian bitches with the small titties.

this is bullshit. im filipino and i cant even get with asian girls-im having a feeling its cuz im black. my friend thats chinese was telling me that the asians he used to kick it with were so into asian pride so i probably didnt have a chance.

yea gouged hit the nail on the head...that whole azn pride bullshit gets outta hand and you only got interracial dating going on...the filipino pride thing here is huge as fuck too...go into AOL's SF chat and the entire room will be full of azn pryde and flip pryde

Guest willy.wonka

i saw nekkidness today!

i just had 2 vietnamese girls.....

break into my homies house cause they new i was there...its 500am

they told me how they got nekkid at the beach and took pictures...

these girls are hotties...pictures were on this digital camera and im invited to go next time...these girls keep giving me the eye of fuck..

drunk girls ...driving around in a cadillac.

so they brought me home and before i go to bed.....i just thought you huys should know....im feelin pretty wasted myself.....

goodnight/over and out

Re: i saw nekkidness today!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i just had 2 vietnamese girls.....

Lucky bastard...share the wealth, eh!

And for all of you upset with this whole asian pride problem, just go to asia. sure, they have pride too, but theres plenty there that like us farangs (foreigners) and could give a shit about pride. Game on!!

Originally posted by REGULATOR

whooo!!! haha deliss i am so right for you ahah!!

filipina girls are where its at...but only 10% of them here in Sf actualy date non pinoys...which pisses me off...they are so full of their pinay pride that they dont even experiment with other races. o well....

not all asian girls got small titties..sure its common but i kno a few azn girls who got it on up there:D

hahahah soo true!! all my filipina girls wonder why i like white guys. they dont like the fact that i like white guys. i can not go out with an asian guy and i dunno why...especially another filipino guy. i am just not attracted to them physically nor mentally. and dont get me wrong, i am proud to be filipina....but i dont go voer board. like you know there are filipino festivals that are held in SF...i would not get dragged to one for the life of me. all the filipino pride makes me sick. i love white guys...my man is half white and half filipino....the best mix.

and no......i don't have small titties. so i guess i am not the typical asian girl. sometimes i hate my tits...they are too big for my size and it makes me feel akward to wear tight sweaters. but i have a man that assures that i look damn fine.

all that i am asking

really tho...you girls need to email me some pictures.

here's a few ingredients i'd like involved:

a turkish game hen

a bowl of marbles

a pogo stick

a blow up gumby doll

frozen snicker bars

a fruit juicer

and...some legos

that would be interesting...just kidding girls...lol

Re: all that i am asking

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

really tho...you girls need to email me some pictures.

here's a few ingredients i'd like involved:

a turkish game hen

a bowl of marbles

a pogo stick

a blow up gumby doll

frozen snicker bars

a fruit juicer

and...some legos

that would be interesting...just kidding girls...lol

iris is all about the legos as sex toys

Sorry but I do not like Asian girls (no offense d-lush). Some are dope, but I would much rather have a white girl. And I live in a city with tons of hot asian girls, but strip off the dope clothes and make up and they suck. Also they have that whole pride thing and the hot ones are usually stuck up bitches.

European girls are where its at.

Archived