who makes rap what it is..

graffsurgeon

have u seen slug, he aint got no black in him. how fucken wack are ideas written rhymes. ILL BILL IS THE SHIT.

NECRO

RYU of styles of beyond

Evidence (dilated peoples)

Everlast (yes he is dope)

SLUG

AESOP ROCK

EL-P (formerly company flow)

EON (high n mighty)

CAGE (Smut Peddlers)

and on and on / ALL WHITE DOPE MC;S Most with respect on their block!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TonySuprano

have u seen slug, he aint got no black in him. how fucken wack are ideas written rhymes. ILL BILL IS THE SHIT.

NECRO

RYU of styles of beyond

Evidence (dilated peoples)

Everlast (yes he is dope)

SLUG

AESOP ROCK

EL-P (formerly company flow)

EON (high n mighty)

CAGE (Smut Peddlers)

and on and on / ALL WHITE DOPE MC;S Most with respect on their block!!

esoteric, karma, mr hyde, virtuoso, goretex, sabac aswell...you will all see..you'll be on non phixions dick once their lp drops next month.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by graffsurgeon

[byou should look into things before you open your mouth[/b]

who you tellin????? My remark was just some sarcasm, and if Ill Bill is dope, then so is Eminem. Its basically the same shit, violent lyrics with multisylable rhymes delivered in a nasal voice. I know you pride yourself on everything HipHop GraffSurgeon, but your probably not much different from myself and the rest of the white nerdy hiphop enthusiasts who like to act like we were raised on Harlem Streets and rocked parties back in the day Kid N Play style.

get out of here with your same old bullshit. you know no white person thinks they were raised in the streets of harlem unless they were. just get over it. white people are going to like hiphop, thats the way it is. just because a hiphop white person doesnt pay any attention to the things you think are so cool doesnt give you the right to start whinning like a little girl. what are you so concerned with other people for anyway? are you not getting the attention you desire? bla bla bla.......

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

who you tellin????? My remark was just some sarcasm, and if Ill Bill is dope, then so is Eminem. Its basically the same shit, violent lyrics with multisylable rhymes delivered in a nasal voice. I know you pride yourself on everything HipHop GraffSurgeon, but your probably not much different from myself and the rest of the white nerdy hiphop enthusiasts who like to act like we were raised on Harlem Streets and rocked parties back in the day Kid N Play style.

i dont give a fuck about hiphop..i love it but im not on the dick..i listen to metal aswell..white nerdy hiphop enthusiasts..i wish you could meet me. i'd probley lunge this bic pen in my pocket into your eye socket.

Archived