Used wet panties, anyone?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dammit, her server is down, no doubt due to the flood of customers anxious to try out her products. If the link doesn't work all day, somebody please delete this thread... Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Pilau Hands

damn that used panties sale is pretty fresh,

but check out those socks for $15

i think i could get more use out of them anyway

utilty before used panties i always say

If you want me to masterbate in them add an extra $5

Photos sent via email an extra $5

Pee panties are an extra $5

I don't do poo panties, sex panties or period panties. Sorry

hahahahahahahaahahaha no no! i'm sorry!

that's wrong yo!!

that was cruel man!! i thought i was gonna see some panties that i would be willing to put on my face and i get a blob of insanity. oh well, im sure some of you guys got off. there are petophiles and child molesters among us im sure...damn, why'd you do that?! my day is ruined!!

Re: that's wrong yo!!

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

that was cruel man!! i thought i was gonna see some panties that i would be willing to put on my face and i get a blob of insanity. oh well, im sure some of you guys got off. there are petophiles and child molesters among us im sure...damn, why'd you do that?! my day is ruined!!

hmmmmmm....pedophiles and child molester's huh----yeah buddy I heard about your little trips to thailand and malaysia-----I know what goes on there--------hmmm very suspect*

Re: Re: that's wrong yo!!

Originally posted by whiteboy 516

hmmmmmm....pedophiles and child molester's huh----yeah buddy I heard about your little trips to thailand and malaysia-----I know what goes on there--------hmmm very suspect*

it was pretty sick over there. when we'd go to the go-go bars there'd be fifty year old fat guys with like 13 year old girls. i know asian girls look young, but this was sickening. i kicked it with one girl who said she was nineteen, and one of the locals we kicked it with looked at her id and she was only fifteen. i was trippin. i didnt have sex with her, but that was the plan...i had to back out!! i also chilled with this one girl in Pattaya, Thailand, and i found out she used to be a guy. she had the entire operation(sexy,eh!). i almost threw up when she told me. she kept saying "same, same", and pointing at me. she didnt speak any english and one of the dancers told me what she was saying. i finished my drink and went to another bar.

Archived