Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Used wet panties, anyone?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dammit, her server is down, no doubt due to the flood of customers anxious to try out her products. If the link doesn't work all day, somebody please delete this thread... Beer,

El Mamerro

ohhhh yuck. i didnt think this kind of thing went on. any where!

damn, shes busted...if i could sell my underwear after everytime i wore them, you better believe i would..i think if im ever famous i will, then ill be put in the book of famous sickies long with woody allen and marlon brando.

Guest Pilau Hands

damn that used panties sale is pretty fresh,

but check out those socks for $15

i think i could get more use out of them anyway

utilty before used panties i always say

If you want me to masterbate in them add an extra $5

Photos sent via email an extra $5

Pee panties are an extra $5

I don't do poo panties, sex panties or period panties. Sorry

hahahahahahahaahahaha no no! i'm sorry!

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i almost puked when the thought of buying that girls panties came to my mind.

oh yeah, nothing better than sniffing a pair of panties drenched in some 340lb womans muff sweat..:spent:

seriously, i cant agree with you more tt.

Originally posted by crackatinnie

ohhhh yuck. i didnt think this kind of thing went on. any where!

Anything goes on the "internet".

that's wrong yo!!

that was cruel man!! i thought i was gonna see some panties that i would be willing to put on my face and i get a blob of insanity. oh well, im sure some of you guys got off. there are petophiles and child molesters among us im sure...damn, why'd you do that?! my day is ruined!!

Re: that's wrong yo!!

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

that was cruel man!! i thought i was gonna see some panties that i would be willing to put on my face and i get a blob of insanity. oh well, im sure some of you guys got off. there are petophiles and child molesters among us im sure...damn, why'd you do that?! my day is ruined!!

hmmmmmm....pedophiles and child molester's huh----yeah buddy I heard about your little trips to thailand and malaysia-----I know what goes on there--------hmmm very suspect*

i just threw up on myself...

seriously, im not just her client, im the president of her fan club...i run around my house for hours with her panties over my head screaming her name...

I was thinking at least some descent chick then as I scroll down I see that fat whale. ahhhh

Re: Re: that's wrong yo!!

Originally posted by whiteboy 516

hmmmmmm....pedophiles and child molester's huh----yeah buddy I heard about your little trips to thailand and malaysia-----I know what goes on there--------hmmm very suspect*

it was pretty sick over there. when we'd go to the go-go bars there'd be fifty year old fat guys with like 13 year old girls. i know asian girls look young, but this was sickening. i kicked it with one girl who said she was nineteen, and one of the locals we kicked it with looked at her id and she was only fifteen. i was trippin. i didnt have sex with her, but that was the plan...i had to back out!! i also chilled with this one girl in Pattaya, Thailand, and i found out she used to be a guy. she had the entire operation(sexy,eh!). i almost threw up when she told me. she kept saying "same, same", and pointing at me. she didnt speak any english and one of the dancers told me what she was saying. i finished my drink and went to another bar.

seems like you get more panty for the buck if you buy them from a larger girl... but it's still pretty rugged

she weighs 190 pounds ... thats 190 pounds of disgusting vagina sweat. not to mention its probably disgusting and hairy from her lack of being able to reach the area she needs to shave it.

she is gigantic!

and no sir. she does not weight 190lbs. she's at least 250....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this