CAN I GET SOME OPINIONS ON THIS PIECE PLEASE?

super poster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of the opinions in this thread are funny. "too many colors, calm it down". sure, how about we all take the time machine back to 1992 and slap ourselves in the face for using too many colors. how stupid of us. i dunno about anyone else, but from what i remember alot of the pieces being done back then all had crazy colors n shit. mucho propers to ivo for always going one step beyond with his fill styles, it's a trait that has been in your shit since day 0. look forward to many more years of crazy psychadelic mental splashes of color on the world.

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

thanks heaps for the props L.RonHubbard,basically whats the point in sticking to traditional graff styles hey??..!!!!!

u guys say heaps alot>(aussie's) these guy from newzealand are stayin at my homie's pad for business shit and say the same damn thing.

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by crab apple

that would be hot if it was still the 80's.haha

and asking people for there 2cents you better not be over 18 dork.......

That would have made him under the age of 8 when he painted that...I dont think u understood the point of his post...

Originally posted by bestburners

diagram, we had contact 10 years ago, you send me flicks when i still had that black and whit brainstorm magazine...

i think i have some weird old shit of you here on a cd...

funny huh?

cheers

erwin nijland

yes yes i remember! fuk thats a spin out hey......post some of those fliks on this thread please......

The piece is not that bad, but I do have to say there are to many colors in there, at least to my taste. Good structure and form though, nice even lines, consistent flow... I can tell you can paint with can control.. It also looks a little old school to me, I dont know, it just does..all in all, i'd bump it man..

Archived