early birds pt 3

kaesthebluntedwonder

i must say im proud of myself because this is the third day ive woken up early so i can go get some things done before class and before anything else happens in the day. for anyone in school or who has been in school you know how late the average college student stays up, so i think im gifted to be waking up so early. except next week when i go home for spring break ill probly have a hard time sleeping in..

anyway, i find it much better to wake up early and get shit done in the morning. it just makes things flow so much better the rest of the day, and if youre ever feeling lazy in the afternoon you can relax more because you know youve already accomplished something, so the guilt of being lazy isnt really there at all. maybe its just because i do music and practicing in the early morning when your ears are fresh practically guarantees youll be having good musical thoughts through out the day.

not to mention that when you go to play with other people, theyll most likely still be warming up while you already got that out of the way hours ago. goooooooood morning vietnammmm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I have to wake up at 5:00 am to take my novolexin,

but then I got back to bed untill about 10:00.

does that count?

Archived