DTC

DFEKTS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TRAVISBICKLE

okay all this beef and shit talking aside lets be positive here!

I think its really dope that jaber came out and is openly bisexual now..theres not enough openly gay writers now and thats cool he had the courage to come out. Im serious. Im sure some people will talk shit but i say PEACE and PROPS to JABER DTC!!!

to all the haters

ha ha ,its funny internet talk,talk all this shit dont leave a name ,feel important! well good for you guys! its funny that weak ass krew wouldnt even be around if it wasnt for our beef,we keep them alive!whats even better is we dont care ,we're into traveling all around the world doing graff and making money!,not staying in the same tourist town our whole life , working some shitty job.getting drunk and telling everyone we are kings. we have real lives! im going to love it when that dead krew starts having kids and their kids are wearing my t shirts,looking at our magazine and seeing us up where ever they go! jealousys a bitch,oh yea just cause you got fucked in the ass doesnt mean i'm gay it means your a bitch!but thanks for the attention anyway,and if you want beef you can see me at the next graff event ,i;ll be the one with the girls around me......and one more thing,,i want to see some more dissing guys,i just rolled through the bay,and i didnt see enough! go out there and diss ,it will make you weak ass ftl fucks that cant even do a straight letter feel good!

this is a real message from jaber dtc kyt krew..

p.s/ how many times do you need to get beat up before you learn not to fuck with this?

Guest TRAVISBICKLE
Originally posted by DANFIELDING

ha ha ,its funny internet talk,talk all this shit dont leave a name ,feel important! well good for you guys! its funny that weak ass krew wouldnt even be around if it wasnt for our beef,we keep them alive!whats even better is we dont care ,we're into traveling all around the world doing graff and making money!,not staying in the same tourist town our whole life , working some shitty job.getting drunk and telling everyone we are kings. we have real lives! im going to love it when that dead krew starts having kids and their kids are wearing my t shirts,looking at our magazine and seeing us up where ever they go! jealousys a bitch,oh yea just cause you got fucked in the ass doesnt mean i'm gay it means your a bitch!but thanks for the attention anyway,and if you want beef you can see me at the next graff event ,i;ll be the one with the girls around me......and one more thing,,i want to see some more dissing guys,i just rolled through the bay,and i didnt see enough! go out there and diss ,it will make you weak ass ftl fucks that cant even do a straight letter feel good!

this is a real message from jaber dtc kyt krew..

p.s/ how many times do you need to get beat up before you learn not to fuck with this?

hmm so Jaber is back in the closet?? if this is really him and hes back in the closet that doesnt sound too tough and Brawny to me. this guy may not really be him though so who knows

Originally posted by DeadEd

saw a huge ass WKT fire extingwisher tag in "Serious Biznass" Issue 5...SUPERGRIMEY

damn i wonder who they jocked fire extinguishers from.... could it be .... kyt ? those letters you all fuck with bring back some memories.. keep up the good work.

I live and in Nothern Califas,,,Bay area/Central Coast where FTL is the most up in my opinion, I see @ least one " VeR "throw up on every train line that goes by and few "Iksoe" tags !!!!!!! i see a lot "JE" throwies too his one of my favorite throw up kids.......

Guest Dojathehut

Fuckin beef..

God damn its like a motherfriggan talk show in this bitch..Whats the deal..So someones doin this..Whos got the freeways..Who..Who got the fr8s..Whos doin this..Time will tell..Stop talkin all this childish ass shit and paint its destruction not some pansy ass jockin contest..Go rack..

give it up

i think dtc put a good dent on painting fr8s when you think of fr8 guys and fr8 crews there is always one or two guys in the crew that put in more work than the other guys like in a2m worm and eruptoe.nsf onorock and necs. you know the ones who go that extra step the ones who really put time aside to paint some shit no matter what it is str8 letter or peace big or small just as long as you get your fr8. dtc gots plenty of peeps that went all out look at diar done like 1500 in like 2 years . in 2000 veks,eatfuck,and grotes did 1000 in a year some of them were small but fuck fact is they were there .cant forget about jaber guy shouldnt be allowed to touch anymore bc rails or hxt hoppers fucking guys got a grip of them not to mention come on jaber .and as far as beef gos with ft- i dont think any of them guys did a 1000 trains there shit is bombin and i ant trying to take anything away from that but

as for fr8s i got 100 down on dtc...............

u aint mexican bitch

Originally posted by wolfpack

I live and in Nothern Califas,,,Bay area/Central Coast where FTL is the most up in my opinion, I see @ least one " VeR "throw up on every train line that goes by and few "Iksoe" tags !!!!!!! i see a lot "JE" throwies too his one of my favorite throw up kids.......

:cool: dont try an say the word califas foo you aint got that fuckin right.

i dont give a fuck who you are, tagger or not, beef or no beef,

dont say chit that don belong to you pinchi cabacho

mensaje de un mejicano real

jus cuz you jok our culture an the g wit a 4 in it don make you partadat chit

Archived