bullshit called life

dankroc

:mad: :D :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ummm dont even now were to start..............................

last weekend i crashed my parents brand knew car onley to go to school and get suspended, to come home that weekend and have my mom catch me totaly fucked up to go to school and get suspended again, to come home from school and have coust papers come in about getting cought painting then to go there next week and have them press more charges and i dont have money for a lawyer let alone the 2,000 i owe parents for my car plus i need four new tires,new wiperblades, a new front suspension and someone to burn a whole in my ceiling with a ciggerate all of witch i cant afford then t0 get s saturday detention for th next two weeks (causing for money loss/ calling off work)then my mom finds pot in my car and i go home to a straight f report card

fuck bieng a teenager!!!

i know people will say adult is so mutch worse

sorry for bitching but have to get off my chest

if u want to attempt to make me feel better try to post your bad story:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

sail through high school and pass...then get fucked up.

i dont know why kids feel the need to do that kind of thing, at least get the basics for the rest of your life, then live it up.

do what you want, what am i saying.

Originally posted by fr8lover

i dont know why kids feel the need to do that kind of thing, at least get the basics for the rest of your life, then live it up.

seriously, i never figured that one out....i used to party like a fucking rockstar but i can honestly say i never once went to school under the influence of anything....thats just counter productive and stupid. theres a time and a place for everything.....not to mention it just makes you look like an ass....

weed is such a silly thing...i dont get why people do it..i dont do drugs..but i did..i too partied like a rockstar..but never when it was time for school..thats just dumb...you have to realize you're bringing shit on yourself...take control.and you will have control.

Originally posted by Wilt

weed is such a silly thing

so, i take it you wont be putting 5 on the blunt?

hehehe, sorry, i love weed. i just traveled the world a little and smoked weed in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia. I will say we got denied on the good shit and smoked mostly bammer (i can now roll a killer joint!). but no worries, cali is under my feet and the bomb shit circulates so i'm doing good now. on your crazy situation, i wish i could say it gets better, but other shit gets crazy man. you need to find yourself a good girl that supports and believes in you. if you cant find a good girl, then paint some trains. thats what i do between relationships. another bit of advice, try visiting other places and you'll feel much better about your life. america has too much bullshit, but its the materialistic capitol of the world, so all the shit that bothers us is our own fault and we need to get over it. i'm ready to go to thailand and get some girls then travel down to malaysia and chill on the beaches. so, finish school, then see the world. its worth it!!

don't stress too hard

none of this shit will mean anything in 7 years..

just cool your jets a bit

and take it from someone who has graduated from college

..there will still be PLENTY of time to fuck up, and get fucked up, later

don't waste your drugs using them in school

don't leave them where your parents may find them

bmore careful driving

..you are prolly the 16 year old i was cussing at yesterday (j/k)

Archived