boogie is going to baltimore.....

boogie hands

.....soooooooo, aside from getting trashed at a catholic wedding i really have nothing else on my list. i want to get out one day and take the tour and of course fill a few rolls of film, someone let me know whats up with this damn place.....

aim: boogiehanded

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have relatives in baltimore, real nice area...used to be a lot nicer but im guessing its still cool. i think theres a railroad museum with a bunch of different engines you go into, if i remember. i think i went there when i was younger. and theres the bay too, i think the chesapeke bay, its right near the aquarium museum which is dope by the way, but that whole bay area is real nice. check it out..

Guest THE LAW

B AND O RAILROAD MUSEUM.....

that's all that needs to be said.

other than that, go take flicks around the city...graffiti is not hard to find

Originally posted by fr8oholic

balto is fucking grade A TUFF. some of the worst ghettos i've ever seen were there.

aaahahaaa!!!

you can say that again

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by fr8oholic

balto is fucking grade A TUFF. some of the worst ghettos i've ever seen were there.

honestly, interms of fun i've had there are only 2 places i'd like to live. the white rose or balto.

Yeah the "Inner Harbor" is a fun place to go for eats. Really nice resturaunts. It's real easy to find trains around there, and long lines of them too. Do some railfanning, for the aquarium is far too expensive. But if you got the money to spend, GO SEE IT! It's dope. When you get there, you'll find out.

P.S. Don't put your hand in any other water than the water in the shower, sink, what have you. No hands in the fountains, in the bay (which is not the Chessapeak), or puddles on the road...You'll get AIDS.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

honestly, interms of fun i've had there are only 2 places i'd like to live. the white rose or balto.

i definitely had fun down there. i know a few more fellas who live there nowadays so it's even better but i do recall seeing something written all over one of the hoods i was in that read: "cops got glocks but we use ours"

Originally posted by Wheelbite

P.S. Don't put your hand in any other water than the water in the shower, sink, what have you. No hands in the fountains, in the bay (which is not the Chessapeak), or puddles on the road...You'll get AIDS. [/b]

you can put your hand in it but still dont drink the tap water. you very well could get aids knowing this place, and fuck the harbor for the record. it funny because all the cops are down there on every street corner when they should be out in slumville, where i live.

Guest Good Morning Captain

YO son, on the real tip Baltimore got it goin on. I have alot of fun everytime im there. Theres always lots of drama and fights going down on the underground [tip]. Yeah yo, and Bmore got more ghetto graff than any other city ive seen. SMOKE DOG AND MARTY MAR MAR are fucking legends and kings! Im moving there...on the real tip. oops.

..some more classic bmore graf...

"Deakyland Next Right"

(at next right) "Welcome to Deakyland"

" I AM THE ENFORCER YOU AIN'T READY "

"Bmore The City That Bleedz"

"Derrick is gay"

dude..hurry up and grab my email or gimme yours

i got no aim..only computers at work

...too late

after all that boboobobb stuff i'm paranoid..

i tried to amil you thru the 12oz system..we'lll see if it works

Originally posted by Are2

..some more classic bmore graf...

"Deakyland Next Right"

(at next right) "Welcome to Deakyland"

" I AM THE ENFORCER YOU AIN'T READY "

"Bmore The City That Bleedz"

"Derrick is gay"

hey are2 you ever see some of the benches that some dude tried to make say "the city that Breeds" by adding a "B" to it but the shit ends up saying "the city the breads"(the real message on the benches say"the city that reads" for everyone else that wolnt know what the hell im talking about...)

Originally posted by BIG T

hey are2 you ever see some of the benches that some dude tried to make say "the city that Breeds" by adding a "B" to it but the shit ends up saying "the city the breads"(the real message on the benches say"the city that reads" for everyone else that wolnt know what the hell im talking about...)

word..i saw that shit

it is so funny to look at these comments about...

anyway, now the bus benches say

"The Greatest City in America"

the latest hot news story is about the NE corner where the 50 yr old was raped..several hours after that occured, the police chief of that distrtict sent out a memo instructing officers to pull over "every black man" at that corner..

fucked

Archived