Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Revolt

__RaT____

Guest Revolt

i put this up to show you that i have some what style and skill and to stop the people from runing there mouths about rat krew more and better shit should be up soon...but dont front this peace is mad old and i use wall- mart paint and you know they dont fit tips wait tell i get my new shit scaned ;)

onesandzero- were you been i stile want to battle you i got a outline and everything hey...what about behind that paint store i cant really go to ant brige cuzs im on a lil thin ice from the po po's

i just want to make one comment...

using walmart paint has NOTHING to do w/ith skill level..

if you cant paint clean with the tips that come on them then..sorry.

Guest Revolt

talk is cheap seven...put your skill were your mouth is got anything to show me...?

yes useing wall-mart paint is a skill hahaha those cheap half ass thin caps and the paint is pure water with out pre background it dosent stick

yeah talk is cheap..

do i have pictures scanned? no

do i take flicks of my shit? never

what do i have to prove with someone who says they cant even use thin paint? you just dont know what the fuck you're doing. period.

and please, dont expect me to reply to this waste of my time typing post anymore- just wanted to say a few things and they have been said.

I'll still battle you. I'd rather it be for paint though. Hell, i'd put up old paint vs say like 25 cans of rusto for you.

I dont really see any letters in those photos, but whatevs.

those flix are terrible , you dont have skill or style , and your 3d is just so bad it makes my brain hurt

If I had done that work, I woud have buffed it. Not thrown it up on the net, especially a site where if your not primo-rockadonna theyre gonna tear you to shreds. Take a little time to read, I know you got homework, think of this as extra credit. By the way, calling out someone you will never meet is as smart as bringing sand to the beach. Relax, not revolt. Peace

Guest Revolt

onesandzero- throw down a time and place ill be there alot of my paint was taken from the cops long storie but i dont have that much now ill will be racking some soon tho ill battle you for all the paint i will have at that time...make the time some time next week

Guest Revolt

ps... i can really only paint behind that legal paint store wall only becuase i have my P.O on my ass

ONES! set it for when ill be up there- hell for that same day! haha...that way it will be something entertaining for me and the other NSMessenger.

Guest Revolt

seven...why do you act as if your a kid in a candy store chill out do you get all hyped about seeing some writer thats been in the game fore 7 or 8 years going up against a kid that just started for 1 year of painting whats funny is i got the balls to go out there battle gain some respect and to show you i have skill and style im not saying im the sickest shit out there im saying i have a nice stlye and im not going to have someone step on me i dont care how much of a king they think they are

ok- i reacted like that because of your past post if you must know- all the talk of "your style" etc etc etc.....so it would be quite entertaining for me to see....thats why i reacted like that...i would enjoy watching it "go down" to say the least- theres your explaination if you need a better one..write an email fuck keeping it in here -its wasting space.

Originally posted by Revolt

seven...why do you act as if your a kid in a candy store chill out do you get all hyped about seeing some writer thats been in the game fore 7 or 8 years going up against a kid that just started for 1 year of painting whats funny is i got the balls to go out there battle gain some respect and to show you i have skill and style im not saying im the sickest shit out there im saying i have a nice stlye and im not going to have someone step on me i dont care how much of a king they think they are

Wait, are you saying that I think I'm a king? I hope not guy. I suck just as much as the next guy. I just don't think I'm delusional enough to go on the internet and talk about false claims.

I've been writing for 3 years. I've changed my name a few times.

I'll battle you there. email me for when, I don't want unexpected guests. And I'll be putting up old paint, and probably freestyling my piece.

word the fuck up.

A

HonorAmongThievesEternallyRemainsStrong