music (feat. other "random" thoughts)

Kr430n5_666

music is weird. here i am listening to eternal suffering and its amazing. i love a lot of music. i love all kinds of genres. i have almost 300 cds and almost 1000 mp3s and i listen to whatever everyday at all times (that i can). its great.

but i feel like there should be more for some reason right now. yeah this song here can be nice...its great...but all you can do is listen. and you can go to shows and see it being played which is fucking awesome and better, but still...you just listen.

i think the best thing to do while listening to music to actually feel it would be to drave a car all fast into whatever the fuck you wanted and go fucking crazy.

or maybe just walk into someones house while they are home and start smashing everything with a bat and an axe (that has a picture of a dinosaur on the blade) and just go fucking crazy.

or maybe you can dress up in a death suit ( a suit that has tons of nails and spikes and acid squirters and flame throwers and baby powder dispensers) and just run down the street killing everyone. and after you feel better, go back and pee on them so they come back to life because killing people is not a wonderful thing.

or it would also be cool to play while you are fucking yelling at everyone that ever pissed you off incredibly. and they almost die because of the power of your voice and the army of music behind you. they would certainly crap their pants.

or maybe you could go hang-gliding and throw tons of bombs all over the fucking place and destroy everything. (then fly back over and piss everywhere in case you killed someone. death is a boo hoo story)

or maybe you can jump up and down with a wooden stick and just hit everything thatn you see. people, dogs, robots, pteridactials, darvon addicts, even crying babies with latex diapers.

i think adeem is awesome.

im tired i need to sleep someday.

i never have homework but today i do. wowzerz? dance like a fuckah son.

i make music but i will never share it with anyone here because you all know me as makro and i have an upside down octopus in my room hung up on my wall with a nail jammed thru this skatebording magazine it was trying to read (fuckin octopus cant read son).

YOU'VE GOT CANCER! wee what a good song

dark funeral is a terrific band.

i like burn it down because they have a very brutal sound. they have fucking awesome breakdowns and amazing patterns and time signatures. but the breakdowns are the best. brutal fuckzorazzz

everyone was making a big deal about cannibal ox, so i got some songs. they arent that bad. i can see myself getting an album of theirs. weee

i like getting music off mp3.com and stuff because you get to find so much music that has a chance to never be heard by anyone else. thats cool. unsigned artists who make some songs, send them aorund, then they disappear. its sad, but then you have these songs that will probably never be heard by anyone else unless you show them...or something. you know what im saying whatever donkey lipz.

i met a girl today at school and i talked to her about some music and stuff. she seemed cool. i like meeting cool people. she seems to have and interesitng life, i will discover more about it because i love getting insight on other people's lives. im not really attracted to her physically, but she is definetly an interesting person.

dj babu is totally awesome. i am happy that konflict kid said something about this guy because i got his songs and they are like ice in a bag of worms. and thats good.

i recommend downloading Human Remains - Rote.mp3 . all i can say is what an incredible song.

im downloading tracks from skitzofrenics. they are a hip hop group from MA i was told. i wonder if they will be good. im alive.

i like it when songs start off all nice then suddenly fade into diararre frenzy. like everythingh just goes fucking crazy and you start shitting your pants 4 hundred times in a row and then you smile about having a few cavities and cry.

i like mf doom because they use these weird vintage loops and such from old old music. thats totally rad. that song from mf doom called rhymes like dimes reminds me of spring yard zone in sonic 1 for sega genesis. how awesome. i love the city.

i love the song from charles bronson called technolgy sucks. its so awesome. it starts off with some poeple singing the national anthem then they all get explidedface39 and then the music comes in with a bag of rocks and tosses them at your face.

i like apocalyptica. everyone is like "OH FUCK THAT THEY JUST PLAY METALLICA ON OLD INSTRUMENTS". who cares if thats true or not. i think they sound better then metallica. so drive a bus filled with orphans into a wall of tvs with a stick of dynamite strapped to your head. (RML)

impaled nazarene has an awesome song called "I AM THE KILLER OF TROLLS". hahahah. this song is totally awesome. it starts off with these trolls then this guys says something weird and shoots them with a gun that sounds like it shoots popsicle sticks at a reletively high speed. then the song is blingin up a storm and everyone shits themselves.

dj promo is aweosme. the beginnings to a lot of his songs are like a bottle or maggots saying "yo what up, we are not dirty." and then you all smile.

i love downloading full albums and adding them to my cd collection. thats totally marvelous. i love getting rare vinyls and out of print stuf. i also like looking for stuff that is only song overseas. whoa dude narly i also like getting import albums downloaded because they are sold for like 32 million dollars.

this day forward - if i wore a mask.mp3 -=-=-=-= this song has incredible breakdowns and one of the most teriffic bridges i ever heard. wow. get this song and murder yourself with cameras.

luciferion has an aweosme song called "fight fire with fire". i think that an incredibly trendy and cliche name to name a song, but this song is like a bong fortress coated in golden underwear. it starts off like some weird folk like song with some water then it goes "WHEEEEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWOWWWWOOOOOOOO" then "EXPLOTION 9000!" the guitars are sounded and then out of no where...EXPLOTION AGAIN WITH MUSIC. totally fantastic.

i seen this anal blast logo the other day that looked like an america online logo. that was nice.

restiform bodies has a wonderful style. its about time something like this crapped out of the universe only to toss smiles around.

eternal suffering is a deaht metal band from MA. if you live in MA you have to like them. or you can not like them. either way i like them. thats cool .. thanks.

discount is an awesome band. i like it when bands have female singers and they sound awesome.

sinister's new album has a female singer...only she sounds like a death metal guy...whcih is stull cool. but i like when i hear females with good voices and you know its a female. i like the softies and 27 and amber asylum and the anniversary and stuff like that.

damad has a female singer that sounds like a guy. who cares thats cool, but damad is an awesome band..blah blhablhahbla

gorgoroth is great. yay

lois is another band that has aweosme female vocals.

time to dance.

im leaving thanks for reading how my wind thinks.

byegeoeu94484848484

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i like how a song can be associated with a time in your life (breakups, summers, family problems) or even a fun night or a feeling you had when you heard it...to me thats the best kind of music.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by beardo

^^ i fuckin love this guy

a death suit with acid squirters and baby powder dispensers ?

that's an interesting visual.

Guest beardo

i cant sit still while listening to music. theres rarely a part of the day when i dont have music on. when i draw, i try to let what im listening to influence the outcome. i listen to too much of the same bands, i need dsl so i can get new shit, i cant afford to buy full price cds.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

but i feel like there should be more for some reason right now. yeah this song here can be nice...its great...but all you can do is listen. and you can go to shows and see it being played which is fucking awesome and better, but still...you just listen.

that's why you need to start playing it... or (i think you said you are in a band) let people hear what you've written... it's a whole lot different than just listening...

damad has a female singer that sounds like a guy. who cares thats cool, but damad is an awesome band..blah blhablhahbla

damad rocks... kill the man who questions (forget where they're from...) have a girl singer who sounds like a guy... and a guy singer who sounds like a girl... they're good...

get some of the music i talked about up there. just for the hell of it.

i also agree with that statement about music reminding your of time periods.

cryptopsy's none so vile album reminds me of how i sometimes ride my bike through cemetaries.

atari teenage riot's 60 second wipeout reminds me of the summer

cave in's jupiter reminds me of when i used to break into abandoned insane asylums

benumb's soul of the matyr album reminds me of my trip to penn.

delta 9's revolution 909 album reminds me of the summer too and how i discovered that i liked a whole shitload more or electronic music.

brutal truth reminds me of penn too.

shizuo's shizuo vs the shizor reminds me of the time i went to texas

walls of jericho's the bound feed the gagged album reminds me of going to a freight spot in a reletively far state away from me.

dj shadow/dj qbert's camel bobsled race reminds me of falling asleep in penn

the hope conspiracy and one king down remind me of the first show i ever went to.

converge reminds me of when i was walking to a friend's car in the rain after i just seen them play for the first time

bomb20 reminds me of my old house.

immolation's close to a world below album reminds me of riding my bike around.

cradle of filth's dusk and her embrace album reminds me of when i got home from penn

cave in's until your heart stops album reminds me of when i first got into underground msuic.

portishead reminds me of when i met this totally aweosme girl

wedfj8urfew fun times

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Shizuo crushes. Is "60 sec. Wipeout" worth getting? I dug "Start the Riot", but heard the followup wasn't as good. Beer,

El Mamerro

yeah i think all atr releases are dope.

rage was kinda...ehh...but whatrever

yeah burn berlin burn and 60 second wipeout are totally different

burn belin burn is like elctronic punk stuff

60 second is more atmospheric noisy and ... umm...i dont know..."dancy?" not really dancy, but the patterns and stuff are more detailed and stuff. i like that album a lot. i tihnk the difference is becasue nic endo (the girl who does all the noise work) didnt come to atr until after burn berlin burn. nic endo is totally rad. her solo cd is like ice raining on a dolphin, and the dolphin is liking that a lot.

Oh my fu8cking god that post was the best post I have ever read. HAHA, you rock man, proabably cause i think of music in the same sort of crazy way. Most people are like yeah, whoa man, cool beat, wow that guitar is fast and i think of it as shit happening. Like you shitting your pant 4000 time or people killing themselves with cameras. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA oh man, the examples of what would be cool to do while listining to music was also cool. I hope you post shit more.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Ah, my bad, I meant "Burn, Berlin, Burn", not "Start the Riot". Thanx, I might give it a second chance. Beer,

El Mamerro

makros, i think youre pretty straight and everything but why do you purposely try to..how can i put this..be over-the-edge with all your posts? its like you're constantly doing some outrageous schtick.

example..

instead of maybe saying 'i look football, the patriots are my favorite team.' you would probably say, 'I turned on my tv to watch football, I like the patriots because the blue in their jersey reminds me of a cat in Milwaukee who does alot of LSD! Yeeeah Man! Everyone should eat some salt-free crackers and watch football with me! Go football!! 20924UND I like tuna fish!!!!!!!3232$!!!'

but everyone else seems to enjoy it so whatever..

Guest im not witty

the assistant is a great metal/hardcore band with crazy riffs and a female screamer who sounds like a badass dude. i dont know to many of their song names, one good one is 98,000 hours or something like that. and makros is funnier than all you shit heads,

i hate youwith the fire of a thousand suns.? i use that line all the time.

conformity is the best! even my air is conditioned! pancreases secrete and store bile, just like your face!

Originally posted by beardo

^^ i fuckin love this guy

or maybe just walk into someones house while they are home and start smashing everything with a bat and an axe (that has a picture of a dinosaur on the blade) and just go fucking crazy.

love is an understatement

Guest im not witty

apocalyptica is great mood music. if your in the mood to be a evil guy named Evil McEvilstuff who goes to make a wish foundation and asks the kids what their wish is and when they start to tell him, he interupts and says wrong! your wish is to get impaled on my razor sharpe cock and then have your head split with a hammer. boo ya!

(its fun to get caught up in a makros frenzy)

but yea, thats a good cd.

Originally posted by mapo wc

makros, i think youre pretty straight and everything but why do you purposely try to..how can i put this..be over-the-edge with all your posts? its like you're constantly doing some outrageous schtick.

example..

instead of maybe saying 'i look football, the patriots are my favorite team.' you would probably say, 'I turned on my tv to watch football, I like the patriots because the blue in their jersey reminds me of a cat in Milwaukee who does alot of LSD! Yeeeah Man! Everyone should eat some salt-free crackers and watch football with me! Go football!! 20924UND I like tuna fish!!!!!!!3232$!!!'

but everyone else seems to enjoy it so whatever..

i certainly do not TRY to APPEAR outlandinsh or whatever. when you read stuff that appears CRAZY like that, you are simply reading my thinking process. when i write from my mind, there it all goes. but as you can see right here...not much is flowing. its partially prethought. do you understand?

i definetly dont like it when people try to seem SO FUCKING CRAZY when inside, they are just a box of worms with no food. i'm not trying to convince shit, but this is honestly what i have learned from myself. years ago i tried the whole "I AM GOING TO BE FUNNY" thing, and it doesnt work and it makes me feel like dirt glued to a sailor's ass. i like imagery and symbolism. writing free thought is like a freestyle? i supose? you arent sure what is going to come out, but it all just works nicely.

i like abstract thoughts. i like writing, but i hardly do it.

i just qued up about 700,000 songs by the aformentioned artists, if they suck, im gonna be let down.... im very excited at the prospect of having a whole new genre of music...

as a return of the favor, if you dont already have it, download some hopesfall (sometimes its spelled hopes fall)... great breakdowns and changes of pace from evil screaming, to pretty pretty princess singing.

also, look for anything classified as 'doom rock' i cant think of any bands right now, but its some good shit... oh, 'electric wizard' is one... the stuff is like slayer, but on qualudes so its real slow. and their lyrics make danzig look like a 'serious' writer..

i'm seeing hopesfall saturday, as it is their last date with their current singer..

:o

this is a new phil ranelin album out. it's remixies of all of his stuff.. goof stuff. el-p is on it, so is prefuse 73, among other people. it's not the stnadard hip-hop fare, it's pretty decent stuff.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

i just qued up about 700,000 songs by the aformentioned artists, if they suck, im gonna be let down.... im very excited at the prospect of having a whole new genre of music...

as a return of the favor, if you dont already have it, download some hopesfall (sometimes its spelled hopes fall)... great breakdowns and changes of pace from evil screaming, to pretty pretty princess singing.

also, look for anything classified as 'doom rock' i cant think of any bands right now, but its some good shit... oh, 'electric wizard' is one... the stuff is like slayer, but on qualudes so its real slow. and their lyrics make danzig look like a 'serious' writer..

i keeping hearing all this hype over hopesfall. ill get some of their songs though, even though i hate hype. ill check out that other band too. i never heard of "doom-rock". i listen to doom metal...which is totally awesome. like disembowelment. thats a great doom metal band.

• 3 months later...

Archived